Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

definatly looked like a k to me it was that lil bump on the end of it that hooks up the cross bar in the centre really to me it looks like a K maybe sort out the last leg on the h then we can get started same as i have to sort out the t on the duct but dnt see why i should bother cus its only wiggle bite.

Here is something i did for a battle at school and a battle on the official battle thread... I know its not very good but can someone point me in the write direction

I can already say i need crazy ass help on the H

6c95bb1f.jpg

I got some other sketches of different shit but my digi broke so I will get back to ya'll with some more after Christmas

No offense... but your letters arent really readible. If you hadn't stated that that said sura, then I would though it said something like ruao or something like that... make your letters more readible and dont do stuff at the bottom of the page (try the middle)

Im not really trying to make them readable to the average person, the writers i know personly know wot it says and thats fine with me. I'm not even gunna bother explaining why i do stuff at the bottom of the page either. ;)

If anyones looking for advice to speed up the "style" process, start just practicing straight lines and circles. It sounds simple, but try and you will see. Drawing perfect circles and lines will give you insight into why the best writers are respected for their work. Try drawing your name in any font on Word perfectly by hand. Not so easy is it.

My mentor taught me this years ago, and I still follow these rules. Lines and circles are the basis for any well written type.

Perfect circle, perfect line = the basis for any great style..