Toys post here...

swif1

my advice is to do what i did, get a piece of plywood, a bunch of dollar black and white spraycans, a respirator couldnt hurt, and practice practice practice.

i might have to start posting here bombing sciences toy story thread may have died, the best helper ive had got fed up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know there are a few problems with it i can highlight most of the natural errors myself like the far leg of the a behind the v being to fat and there may be a problem on the r which i know about but can be sorted once painted and the E is ment to be like that at the back i havent miss judged the back line it goes down from the top then flicks in to meet the bottom back line but u cant see it so u have to imagine it

thats the best shit ive ever seen you do vare. its pretty clean..you already pointed out your own mistakes..i cant believe it..most your lines are pretty straight! i swear..i thought you had like parkinsons er sumthin..maybe its a part of your steez..wuhtever. :haha:

and is the shadow on the R supposed to drop that direction? looks like all the other ones are the other way..? iuno..im a fuckin toy...but thats wuht i think. overall..its a compliment..looks nice. ;)

i <33 EARO. haha..peace kidd.

and is the shadow on the R supposed to drop that direction? looks like all the other ones are the other way..? iuno..im a fuckin toy...but thats wuht i think. overall..its a compliment..looks nice. ;)

i <33 EARO. haha..peace kidd.

well i put the r at a different angle like that to mess the whole flow thing around so it looks like the whole piece is sorrta turning in different ways but yeah i get where ur coming from im just going on my original design thats all

i was using a vanishin point but i dont fink it looked that good..

fanks for the feedback..

im paintin the inside of ma garage soon n that will be my first attempt at paint...so wot type of caps shood i get (ino theres a thread but a cant find it) eny help well appreciated

runci

start off using stocks, your first time working in paint will look bad, dont get discouraged. can control comes with time.

oh and for indoor work, get a respirator and i dont just mean a dust mask i mean a full on painting respirator, your kidneys will thank you.