Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not telling you to bite vare, bute look in the "raels" thread in brickslayers... take it and run... astra, your hands are alright... but you need to work on those letters abit... maybe you should try some simple more block type letters as well, i always tell kids, look at the fonts on cereal boxs... you can get some good idea... or childrens books... elios, you have the rite idea, your letters are just a lil bit unpproportionate, try balancing out your letter sizea (especially the "e" and the "o"..... peace....................

its definately a step in the right direction, take cracks advice about the hole size, it kinda falls together if you think of each leg of a capital A as a bar, and the middle too, keep the "bars" the same width generally, and shit will look way better. also try to avoid squigling the bars, simple curves angles and straight lines can turn out to be dope

^^^^ heaps up the page vare that shek is easily the best thing youve done its not all stiff n messy and with ureck ur shits sick cept the paint stuff kinda looks bad maybe try doing it on photoshop or if u cant do it on flash, astra that handy in the last flick is off tap

oh and vare you cant call your own stuff burners... because there clearly not, so duz 187 go round and slash other writers? can u post some of ur real stuff or 187's stuff...

i love how i never get help unless i get angry. :hatred: i knoe people look through this shit to laugh at us toys..

and blauh..wuhts with those squary thingys in the "hater" orange? is this somethin new i dont knoe about? im foreal..not pokin fun..juss curious...and vare? you cant read my ish? i hope youre not talkin bout me..cuz its clear as day..

where the fuck is my homie earo? shiit..help me out kids. much appreciated. :yuck:

lookin good spacemonkey, i like the deeh

blauh, you might want to make the t fit in a bit better, out of proportion(in the piece) and you cant really tell thats an e in the piece

skeeps, you might want to work on simples, try busting a solid straight, looks like youre a little ahead of yourself