Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

i thoought it said OWE because of the tag on the bottom left. and you like making extensions and kicks so i assumed..

well you know assuming makes an ass outta you and me!! lol, just playin but yea that's cool. That tag is a lils mall and hard to read to but whatever. And thanks King Mile

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by EveryWhere

Ira Sanky: your stuff looks alot like this slyde kids stuff that posts on here

im thinking same person but embarrased

i've actually never heard of slyde, but i'm about to try and find some flicks of his. i'll openly admitt i bite a little here and there, mostly concepts for styles not actual letters, most beginers do. but i've never bit off slyde.

• 3 weeks later...

ur style is pretty dope, i would suggest working on differents styles of letters (blockbuster, wildstyle, etc.) and try different color moderations. all and all ur fliks are pretty good, every piece you do, you will get better, so dont sweat it..

Originally posted by Graff Kidish

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00407181f00000018.jpg'>

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00407181f00000019.jpg'>

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00407181f00000020.jpg'>

can anyone help me?

Yo kidish, ur style is pretty dope, i would suggest working on different styles of letters(Blockbuster,Wildstyle, etc.) and try working on different color moderations...all and all ur fliks are pretty good, so don't sweat it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Propaganda

looks like my first year sketches.

You tryin to bite off that "D" off of some dude in artcrimes in the black book section. the names like "Duisick" or sumthing.

• 1 month later...

you got your 3d going the right way and everything, heres somthin i learned around the way, i duno if it will help you but here...draw out 7 boxes....start with the letter S as a blockbuster style and advance it and make it change into a different form of S as you go through, if you dont understand..i cant help ya :crazy: