Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hope u dont write RIZE cause many peeps tend to choose the tag when they start out as i did then claim their the real RIZE n when they see the iller rizes out there they say ok ima change my tag;)

Anyways try PHOTOBUCKET.com

Sony Imagestation n shutterfly have so many problems on this site.

haha

yea.... i did write rise for a short time and then realized i had to change it, i changed it a few times over the last 5 years! the most recent one being "VAST", i havnt heard of anyone yet that writes VAST but im sure someone out there does!

Re: Today's Sketches

Originally posted by Talon

Thanks for the reponse, WW. I like that one too, and I'm gonna make an effort to work on that style a lil bit. As for the N, I took a second look at it, and I still think it's alright. (It'd be great if someone else could give me some feedback on that. Is it really wak, or just WW's personal opinion?)

Anyways, here's what I did today:

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00401408f00000016.jpg'>

I don't think any of these are very good, but I guess the second one's OK.

Once again, comments are appreciated (especially comments about that orange piece I posted earlier).

keep practicing with the orange piece, the sizing, letter structure and everything seems pretty good...on all the other ones it seems as if letters dont fit in

Originally posted by imation

VaudeLust, that good.....but use fontago.com to upload ya images smaller..nice use of colors in the 3rd one, and i like the way u kept the pencil barely on the paper for the one with the skull...very nice

I Can Resize It In Photobucket..But Im To Lazy....And I Don't Use Pencil...I Pen Sketch Everyone Of My Sketches And Pieces..But Thanks A Bunch Anyways.