Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

colored in photoshop (too poor to buy prismas)

man............. why do people still BUY prismas?

there are these things called pockets, theyre in these other things called pants, and you can put prismas in them, and then when youve put a fairly large amout in those pocket things you should see a door, proceed to walk out of it w/o looking shady as a motha fucka

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

I don't normally go into the paper chase... and I just thought this was odd because i'm planning to do a fill much like this one tonight. ok.

:nope: biter

jokin

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by ZainOne*88

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00382446f00000003.jpg'>

heres another one, tell me waht yall think of everything. Thanks!

sorry to say but that looks like some little kid type shit but its good for a beginer i did the same shit so i cant hate....and oh yea...someone alreadly got mona..my little cuz.....he spells mona,moner,mones,moan,moaner....sorry about that buddy :o

Learn how to post the motherfuckin pics bro....just click the little IMG button and insert the link....christ aint too complicated...the shit is so-so...work on the letter structure...has an uneven sloppy feel to it....the color shemes look like a 80's rock band gone wrong...but keep it up....buy better markers (Prismas)

I did click the little IMG button and insert the link and thats what I got. I noticed that it wasn't working and played around with it for 5 minutes but finally gave up. i think hpphoto just sucks, so i'll try fotango nexttime.

anyways, thanks twist.