Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Torch, from one toy to another im gonna crit yo' piece. lol

k, So 1st the drips didnt really work to well plus the things at the bottom coming off the ends of the letters weren't really good cause there was heaps of them and the bubbles well were just bubbles >_>. 2nd the N is to small the S Counteracts the Y cause they are so far apart, but flow comes with practice ;) + the bits coming off the S just doesnt work haha just keep it simple. I love that character tho haha. Crit me please!!! Not the character though that character can kill itself.

• Like 1

Broali, you said you want some crits so here ya go. the halo on the bottom of your K,N and the characters feet is sloppy. Don't forget about finishing the piece!! the fill is nice and I like your letter stye. more focus on finishing and it would be golden

Thanks for the crits.....:) appreciate them. I really need to practice more and more.

But until then i will try to give some constructive crits.

Broali: Your letter are good, and i like the style. The only fact that i need to mention is that the K is not perfect. The K is composed fron 3 bars the second bar of your K is too small, and the first part off the peace is biger then the last 2 letters. Try to keep the same hight.

And for my N, it is smaller because it is need to be small :) if you know what i mean?