Toys post here...

swif1

And as far as the snacks I do food characters. And the drips + colors I used are VERY common things I use in my work. Scroll back some pages if you need to. The ice cream idea was inspired from my dead homie TOM1 from Detroit, and it sprouted off into more food characters. Burgers, Ice Cream, Sriracha bottles, Mountain Dew cans, Doughnuts, Cup cakes, etc.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
And as far as the snacks I do food characters. And the drips + colors I used are VERY common things I use in my work. Scroll back some pages if you need to. The ice cream idea was inspired from my dead homie TOM1 from Detroit, and it sprouted off into more food characters. Burgers, Ice Cream, Sriracha bottles, Mountain Dew cans, Doughnuts, Cup cakes, etc.

All of y'all are the same. Try to convince yourself all you want, you know the truth as well as I do. And any respectable writer that looks at this work is gonna know you straight jocked boogies work and are claiming it for yourself, denying it just makes you look even worse. To say you've never seen his work and yours just happens to look identical is ridiculous homie. Words of advice, a rep as a biter is something you don't want. Over and out.

I've seen some of his stuff yes, but to assume everyone who is into graffiti has seen EVERYTHING of EVERYONES is just stupid and ignorant. And after reviewing your Instagram I recognize your floater and other work from the blackbook group that we are both active in on Facebook. The fact that you decided to "call me out" on here and not on there just leads me to believe you're a troll. You're the first person to ever acuse me of being a biter over these few years of me being into graffiti. I know it's not true, so I guess it doesn't matter. :rolleyes2:

I hit him up on Facebook about the matter, he told me he would edit his posts. I told him not to worry about editing his posts if he truely believes I bit. As far as the whole situation, it's whatever, I know the truth but I understand why it looks that way so it's kind of frustrating because I don't want that rep or to appear that way.

Don't delete your post Louis, it makes you look like a bitch when you do. Especially when it is quoted right below your post. Stand behind your comment.

Did you delete it because he knows who you are on Facebook?

Peppy little dude aren't you? What makes you look like a bitch is when you bring yourself into a small conflict of opinion and try to turn it into some drama like a bitch would. No need to get involved bro, your homie will be ok. I stand behind my comment 100% and I think 95% of other people would also. I attempted deleting my posts cuz I decided the kid obviously needs all the help he can get if he's stealing peoples work and I'm honestly not one for all the internet drama you guys seem to be so much about. You guys think you're on some macgyver shit cuz you found me on fb:lol: i post my work all over the internet under the same name (obviously y'all seen it) and have my ig tag in my sig lol if I didn't want to be found I would have used a pseudonym. Bottom line its jockin the work I posted like it or not. You guys can stop riding my dick on instagram and shit, it won't get you anywhere and trust me I won't be returning to the toy thread to read anymore of your drama.

• Like 1

Don't delete your post Louis, it makes you look like a bitch when you do. Especially when it is quoted right below your post. Stand behind your comment.

Did you delete it because he knows who you are on Facebook?

What makes you look like a bitch is when you bring yourself into a small conflict of opinion and try to turn it into some drama like a bitch would. No need to get involved bro, your homie will be ok. I stand behind my comment 100% and I think 95% of other people would also. I attempted deleting my posts cuz I decided the kid obviously needs all the help he can get if he's stealing peoples work and I'm honestly not one for all the internet drama you guys seem to be so much about. You guys think you're on some macgyver shit cuz you found me on fb:lol: i post my work all over the internet under the same name (obviously y'all seen it) and have my ig tag in my sig lol if I didn't want to be found I would have used a pseudonym. You really think I care he hit me up on fb? Bottom line is the piece looks just like the work I posted, like it or not. You guys can stop riding my dick on instagram and shit, it won't get you anywhere and trust me I won't be returning to the toy thread or this site to read anymore of your drama.

I hit him up on Facebook about the matter, he told me he would edit his posts. I told him not to worry about editing his posts if he truely believes I bit. As far as the whole situation, it's whatever, I know the truth but I understand why it looks that way so it's kind of frustrating because I don't want that rep or to appear that way.

its obviously not whatever or you wouldn't be crying about it and having your homies hit me up on instagram. Id take the comments down if I could, but I can't. Some dude out in Iowa jockin styles really isn't nearly as big of a deal to me as you guys have turned it into.

I have no idea what you are talking about with Instagram. Don't really care either.

You obviously don't stand behind it, since you deleted it.

Bitch.

lol another internet thug from the mean streets of iowa? hows your homies dick taste? over and out.

This Louis kid is a phony ass fake. Dude goes hard as hell in the blackbook, but checked his Instagram and he had one garbage thing he had done with a spray can. The rest of the wall stuff he has done was with a brush and paint markers. That's right, he paints "Pieces" on walls with brushes and paint markers. That's when I decided his opinion no longer mattered, fucking blackbook queen. And Lol @ this guy assuming i'm "Sending people after him", I recognize Cilone's name from around here but trust me, he shit talked you on his own. Maybe because you're a bitch. Keep brush painting queen.

Simple straight with some "Blowing in the wind" action. I've really been wanting to attempt to paint a style like this.

exx2.jpg

Thats pretty tight.

Not bad strsightletter simple.

that doesn't say blowing in the wind to me. But iunno the effect is pretty dope none thwe less...Main problem i see is that the middle bars on the M arent consistant with the others. needs to be thickened up.

I need to jump back in here. All over with my degree now. HAd to sacrafice my graff time to finish studying. Now i can get busy.

I really like your stuff ZOMB keep up the good work! Damn i havnt been on a graff forum in years lol Anyways i just started drawin again, anything to say about these? (Been a few years lol)

20140224_074803.jpg

20140302_082056.jpg

I dont think these are terrible. youre using consistant bars. But you need to tone it down on the extensions, i don't see them flowing that well. Just be careful with the size of your bars. You almost have the idea. but they need to be slightly more consistant throiught the whole piece. Id say go back to some simplier straights for a little.

If i get free time at work tomorrow i'll make a new piece. Although i hit a dead end with the ruck name. Maybe its time for me to change my name.

Yeah^ haha, well the chars are pretty cool. but the letters need more straights. Close though

& juniors pretty tight.

coverhunt-3.png

well heres the bats. and i resized + cleeaned

PB030192.jpg

another simp tried those cracks bosdj was rocking

turns out this was the last images i posted on the 11-03-2011, 12:13 AM

I should be able to do a better one. But wow, i made that hunter s Tompson like 3 years ago. I swear i only just made that like a year ago. Damn time flys.

damn this was only back like 70 pages. people not posting here much anymore?

You do realise your s and b look like cartoon poo?

But ugh if thats what you were going for. then who am i to judge. Not feeling the S or B tho anyway.

I like the O and m though.

2ccpiip.jpg

I dont even remember drawing these. wtf. Just found in my wardrobe while i was looking for my black book. Probably the last serious thing i drew a couple years back.

You do realise your s and b look like cartoon poo?

But ugh if thats what you were going for. then who am i to judge. Not feeling the S or B tho anyway.

I like the O and m though.

Lol well I appreciate the honestly. I've been experimenting with a whole lot of different styles lately, I've filled up almost 2 books since January. Just trying out different things and playing trial and error.

Forgot to post this one, done yesterday. Same Z and B as the one before, different O.

guau.jpg

Lol well I appreciate the honestly. I've been experimenting with a whole lot of different styles lately, I've filled up almost 2 books since January. Just trying out different things and playing trial and error.

Forgot to post this one, done yesterday. Same Z and B as the one before, different O.

guau.jpg

I just looked through the last few pages and I think you should change that Z man. Not a good look, everything else can be tweeked to make it better but that Z is dead in the water. Try to create a new Z by flipping your B around and using the natural bend of the letter to give it some funk. Just my two cents.

Maybe try something like this....

IMG_4394_zpsa2d99123.jpg

• Like 1