Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Word, I appreciate the feedback.

Been experimenting with characters also lately, and got a fat new handfull of sharpies. My old shit was going dry.

xhh5.jpg

hvh9.jpg

vf4c.jpg

This thread seems pretty gay and dead now, when I first signed up this thread was alive. Lots of toys posting, lots of vets throwing knowledge. What happened?

I feel ya, just keep pounding it in their heads and they will get it. Yesterday I actually flipped way back to when I first stayed posting. Back when me, Yokai, and Spawn of Sham were posting shit up daily. A lot of fools kept telling me to go simple but I was thick headed, finally I stepped back and started doing it and of course it helped a lot.

Speaking of Instagram, I put a lot of random bullshit up there. Graff, photography, digital art, etc. If anyone is on it: ZombCreations

• 2 weeks later...

PS.....It's not because I'm a sleazy scum as far as not making a quilt goes, it's just because last time they were accepting donations for a garage sale, they ended up throwing away a $300 Trek and a nice basketball hoop that I donated. Didn't even ask me, just tossed em both. :D

Nice. I've never seen his desert stuff until now but hey, I'm sure 1000 other people have done it as well before Boggie.

As far as the "Replica" statement I really hope you're not calling me a biter.

would you prefer borrower? I hope you're not saying the bricks behind your letters, same color scheme, same style, ice cream, drips off your letters, blue splat behind your letters, signed in same spot with a halo, colored circles around your piece, is a coincidence, are you? They look exactly the same homie, come on now. People always say the same exact thing, "I've never seen that before now." lol thats the biggest goddamn coincidence in history then that your piece just happens to look identical to his. Im not calling you a biter, i think you labeled yourself that when you denied ever seeing this piece. All you would have needed to say was yea I was inspired by his work. Inspiration is one thing, straight up robbin this dude of his style and claiming you've never seen his work is completely different. But hey, I guess thats what we get for sharing our work on the internet.:o

Everyone gets inspired everywhere so my style(s) have a lot of different writers in them. That specific Zomb piece being similar to that Boogie piece is a coincidence? Yes, I've never seen that page before until you posted it. I don't specifically care that you're not going to believe me, but I'm a little annoyed that I'm being called a biter. But hey, it's whatever. Nobody is completely original so I'll blend.

Now that you point it out and post his shit can I be inspired by his shit? You're damn right, dude is clean. But again, I have never seen that page until today when you just posted it.