Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Here are 2 more - One similar and one blocky

img0326rb.jpg

img0328nf.jpg

One of these will be going up somewhere in the next month or so. It has been 20 years since I painted so I might do a few blockys or more basic wild styles before I try painting the detailed stuff.

• Like 1

if you dont mind me asking why the hiatus?

Mainly just getting into work and starting a career. Always loved the artwork in good graf though. It is nice being a bit older and going through the motions of being a toy for the first time in a long time.

Mainly just getting into work and starting a career. Always loved the artwork in good graf though. It is nice being a bit older and going through the motions of being a toy for the first time in a long time.

Same here for me. Picked it up at 17, put it down at 18 (work, life etc), picked it up again about a year ago. Really caning stuff atm, can't get enough.

I dont know why but my image isn't coming up with just the img tags to me and it wouldn't let me edit my post so i'm double posting thing (my apologies) to get some feedback.

6VO1mRF

In case the tags still dont work: http://imgur.com/6VO1mRF

The F is fucked and the E should probably be rotated clockwise a bit.

The first letter still leaves too much neg space before the second imo, it fucks up the flow. There's some nice shapes in there though.

Reminds me of some school house rock shit...Very basic. Are you trying to get into graffiti or become a sign painter? That shit is way too plain. What handstyle do you need help with? I'll write up some shit you can bite and send it to you in a PM. I'm not an active writer anymore...but I do love coming to these forums and seeing all the peoples handstyles I've influenced in the paper chase over the last 10 years....I'm sure most wouldn't admit to it, but I see it. Let me know.