Toys post here...

swif1

Hey guys I'm new here (even though Iv discovered Iv had an account on here since 2007?!?!) iv not long got back into writing again after a 5 year break and I was awful back then so Iv gone back to basics. Iv been on bombing science for a couple of months but there seems to be a lot of beef on there so I've come here for crits on my work. How do I post pics onto this thread? I'm using an iPhone and have no idea where the icon for the pics is?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@ Fadeone When you post you will see a little yellow square next to the globe in the tool bar above your text.

Click the yellow square(Looks like mountains on it) and a box will pop up to put the url of your pic in.

Hope that helps Peace.

@ Fade yeah ya have to upload it to Photobucket, Picturetrail, Flickr or one of those kind of photo sites. That is where you get the forum url. Just copy and paste it in the little pop up box I mentioned in my last post. Hope that helps. Peace

Ok I've set up a photobucket account just for this so it better bloody work lol! Ok I know I'm toy and not up to the standards of some people here from what I can see, when I started again a few months I went back to basics doing block letters and learning structure again Iv moved on from that and I'm now just letting my own style form naturally. This is a fairly simple piece of mine I did with a very simple fill plz excuse the black smudge in the E had ink on my hands, looking for crits on how my style is forming s1284.beta.photobucket.com

Hey guy's I am only 13, I have been "DRAWING" for 1 year.

I was just wanting advice, I used Crayola Washable Markers that is why it isn't filled

In case I ruin it. I have just starting "WRITING" with a burst of inspiration after a Student

at my school hitup a wall Upstair's I was psyched! And this is just something I did 2day.

http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/Cronk4/media/P1100440_zpsa64d587a.jpg.html

Or idk if this work's

P1100440_zpsa64d587a.jpg.html

Thanks for any feedback.