Toys post here...

swif1

i have tried afsi s advice and heres my result comments???

it does look better to me, but its kinda odd giving feedback on a hand

nobody can tell how NOT to write ur name

If you can write that shit over and over for at least a hour a day, i'd say its ready, regardless of how it looks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
it does look better to me, but its kinda odd giving feedback on a hand

nobody can tell how NOT to write ur name

If you can write that shit over and over for at least a hour a day, i'd say its ready, regardless of how it looks.

OK but i mean is there any thing i can add or change to make it look "professional"

OK but i mean is there any thing i can add or change to make it look "professional"

hmm... a 'professional' looking tag?

i'm not sure i've seen one of those

i suppose a shortcut could be to find someone else that uses ur letters,

or just find a tag in ur hood u like, and try the alphabet in that font.

the most i can do is tell you how to make urs look more like someone elses, which isn't real sound advice,

try using a different form of bar

slow down on the crazy fills, just do solids for a bit.

think about consistency in the 3d

snoc: lose that haters gonna hate attitude. its fucking retarded. haters are going to hate because what you're doing fucking sucks. don't get an ego, ever, but especially not until you understand basic letter form.

snoc: lose that haters gonna hate attitude. its fucking retarded. haters are going to hate because what you're doing fucking sucks. don't get an ego, ever, but especially not until you understand basic letter form.

This.

Everything Fist just said answers pretty much every question in this whole thread. Ever.

Keep it simple till you grasp the basics, and even once you do keep keeping it simple. Progression takes time and practice.

Ok so killertiger I'm beginning to think you don't understand what anyone is telling you and not trying to harsh your style because I've been in the same spot but you didn't fix anything. The word simple couldn't get any more clear. Lose the 3D,the outline, the hightlights the fill and work on just the letters. A messy room with a fresh coat of paint is still a messy room. Clean that shit up.

i understand the ego part i can loose that shit anytime just if you come and start telling me what i do fucking sucks isnt going to help me at all. anyone can come up and say that. next time you tell anyone they suck at least tell them what they can do better.