Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You have to think "where is the light coming from, where is the light going to fall?" Take a solid object, turn off all the lights except one stark light source and just observe how the light interacts with the object. Move the object and the light source taking mental note of where the shadow falls and the contrast it creates.

I hope this makes sense, I'm all messed up on whisky and cough syrup.

Don't make the top of the S so weighted. Don't make the T two different parts. Lose the retarded dangle on the R. Lose the double line connection from the R to the N. Try rocking that as a 1 line top of the S to the T to the U top of the U to the R, R to the N.

Pretty simple but on a clean wall, shit would look like drugs. Wouldn't even have to fill it in. The R->N link is a little wierd though.

bf83b6ef-e62e-43cf-90fa-37f03f6ba593_zpsb13c97b7.jpg

Couple pieces i've done recently. Thoughts?

the actual word has potential, i like where it is going. The M should not be overlapping, and the y looks a little crunched....

your tag should not be bigger than your word, and those giant heads are weird.

why does venom have a chinese finger trap in his mouth?