Toys post here...

swif1

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I come up with abe as in abe from 'Abe's Odyssey' the video game from the 90's cuz im all sneaky-like and sayin fuck you to the system. ANYWAY, this is just shitty ms paint so.... I'll post a pic of an actual deal later maybe. kinda new so i dont feel expd enough to give crit just yet but some crit would be appreciated. thanks peace

ScreenHunter_16Dec021827.jpg

ABE: awful, go back to basics. try throw ups, straight letters and tags before you go shooting for pieces.

cue: dude, calm your tits. you're trying to put in too much when it's quite clear you don't know how to do it and make it look good. lose the bizarro arrows shooting out of random spots on your letters, too many bits and pieces hanging off making this look super weird. also, I see the CUE but the TWO is a shambles. the T should not be joined to the W in two spots, it makes it way too confusing, and the O looks like a D.

on the plus side you have a relatively good grasp of 3D, overall work on your letter structure, it lacks flow and filling in the space with bits and pieces isn't fooling anyone.

Kober: extension on top of the K: lose it. look at your piece and pick out the parts that don't flow. for you that would be: the right hand bars of your K (width and extensions are not working) and the extension off the bottom of your R. I'm not feeling the E in general, maybe trying pulling the bar in the centre across so it looks more in line with your B.

Abe: bite shit, that's the only advice to give someone at your level. no amount of input is going to make you better until you actually progress past the 13 year old scribble on your trapper keeper level.

Progression.. please critique. Still have a lot of work as far as structure and sessing out what angles to keep and which to ditch but im starting to get some form down after a few days with the new word.. this is what i started with and the dark blue with green 3d is what i ended up with a week later. Really still testing the waters but lmk what you guys thinkB5RPih.jpg