Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Alright here is something really simple. expecting lots of feedback please

look kid, 12oz and the graffiti world don't owe you a fucking thing.

this thread is about 2000 pages long, you didn't read this thread, i doubt you touched a hundred pages.

and its clear that the advice given to you and every other toy is above your head.

telling you it fucking sucks is all you'll get from me until it doesn't.

everything to be said has been. read the thread and APPLY IT or quit graffiti. your call.

It's JASK but I changed my name to JUICE

YjFzpf9.jpg

shit is crack!

the JUICE tag on the bottom could rock better if you put the 'UI' in the middle

instead of above.

the PISS JUICE is cool too, u just gotta slow down on the phrases,

like one per piece/ tag, u gotta keep 'em guessing, or u'll run out of material.

3d should be consistent in depth.

on the bottom of the letters you dropped about 2 squares, but from the top you went all the way down, everywhere should be 2 squares.

yeah, ur right,

maybe he wanted to make it fly out of that one point instead.

mighta been easier too, nah?

this thread is about 2000 pages long, you didn't read this thread

No, stop.

Who in their right mind would ever go through 2k pages of elitist people talking shit about beginners, especially if it won't help them?

People come here to get feedback and criticism, which'll only really help them if it's aimed at what they made specifically.

Pointers and tips like "keep it simple, lose the 3D shit" and whatnot are good guidelines, but it won't help people improve.

No one owes anyone anything on here, but if people ask for criticism you might as well tell them what's wrong instead of saying "read 2k pages pls". It's fucking retarded.

• Like 1

^ Use your head son, making letters isn't hard. People tell you to read the other responses and advice that have already been given because they're sick of repeating themselves. Read the thread, take in the advice and fucking practice. Majority of writers took years to work on and perfect their styles ON THEIR OWN. All you guys bitching and complaining are just butthurt because we're not holding your hand and taking you through step-by-step. Majority of guys on here give negative fucks about up and comers, so be grateful for the shit you do receive...

They might be generic tips, but 95% of toys are making the same stupid mistakes, so it all applies. every bit of advice given could help someone who is humble enough to admit they suck and realize this thread is a better resource than anyone who started writing before the internet had.

scroll back 100 pages and you'll see some painfully recurring themes among the toy pieces posted.

Some of my latest stuff.

For my ASK brother Pascal in the Netherlands

405820685.jpg[/img]

For my english proffessor Hersey

405820688.jpg[/img]

IGK for the fam

405820683.jpg[/img]

Keebler reppin Springfield Mass.

405820684.jpg[/img]

Cortez

405820682.jpg[/img]

Veronica

405820691.jpg[/img]

ASK battle piece WARE TWO ASK

405328986.jpg[/img]

Peace!!

Tough crowd up in here.....where's the love? Lol all good peeps....keep up the good work.

@Blacksheep one technique is to lay down the darker color leaving the edges a lil rough. (with wrist flicks)

Then saturate the area with the lighter color til you get the desired blend or fade.

It is best to hit the darker color with the lighter color before dark color dries completely. Do it in sections.