Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
for my bird, messing around with new style

Keep your style straight. Your markers? old sketches? throw em away. Get 1 pencil with an eraser, 1 black pen, and a lined notebook. Look down at keyboard and draw. Your shit is the epitome of toy, come back once you got them straights down kid.

damn bro thanks its going to be a minuet before i could throw something like that I have been practicing this weekend and im going to try and post it asap its not very good lol you seen my shit nothing special but with practice and time I should be able to throw something like that again thanks for throwing some shit together for me be sure to check my shit out when i post and let me know what you think cuz i know i need a lot of improvement and advice from people who know what they are doing always helps

This is intimidating lookin'. Just Work on keepin' it straight. You see how it starts to drift up? Fix that, and you'll be chillin.

go simpler

see how cruise uses really simple letters and fill, but still gives the letters some style and attitude

thats what you should be doing at this point

doing over the top cursive letters with bad extensions is not going to help you when starting out

more complex stuff will come with time, but for the time being do simple concise letter structures