Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bar width=did em that way on purpose to be honest. top bars are approx 1.5 the width of the verts.

same for the uprights of the w , the backbone of the y and the center bar of the s.

i didnt mind the w much personally ,lol, but i got lost when it came time to terminate the left upright of it.

what part you talking about with 3d on the w?

eh-dont really care about the tag, most times i dont bother adding them cause i suck at em lol

hard to beleive someone wasted their first post to tell me stop writing Twyst. as tuco said, been down that road and not happenin

thanks for actual crits guys

broad crap like "its all garbage" doesnt help anyone

as i promised..

0130111919b.jpg

damn bro thanks its going to be a minuet before i could throw something like that I have been practicing this weekend and im going to try and post it asap its not very good lol you seen my shit nothing special but with practice and time I should be able to throw something like that again thanks for throwing some shit together for me be sure to check my shit out when i post and let me know what you think cuz i know i need a lot of improvement and advice from people who know what they are doing always helps

hey fools i need your help.i hit a wall with my name and im not coming up with new ideas,i need a word to draw,nothing ridiculous or anything but just a random word or something.id pick one myself but i feel like id just subconsviously pic a word that i know im good at and it wont do my any good.

props given for whoever helps out.

TRADE is the word

one week from today, full color

post them so we can see what you are really made of.

If we're battling cause me and wretch called him out on having wack letters, shouldn't it be black and white? No fancy shit to distract people from the actual structure of the letters?

I say, black outline, no fill, solid (or none) 3d/drop shadow.

That way the LETTERS get judged.