Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so if someone could help me out and tell me how to upload these images i got... be really helpful. I used to throw down about 6 years ago. Stopped after i got locked up for puttin it up on walls. I just keep it to pen and paper now. tryin to get back into it. lemme know whats good.

I know it's bad, but it's the only recent flick I got, and I was high on a couple cigs dipped in angel dust. Plus, it was a fuckin crayola freestyle.

PRO TIP: Graph paper is the artists best friend.

freakeenyc is correct except I think all your letters are weak; nothing personal, there is just a lot of room for improvement! Keep at it.

ahah

ummmm there are several ways....u can attach files on this site...

u can upload it to something via Imageshcak...flickr..photobucket..etc

for imageshack.us

upload the flic..and then theres a line that says direct link: sadfhaksdjhlkfhasl

copy that link....and then clcik on the mountain looking button on this reply area uptop^

and paste it...and voila..

freakeenyc is correct except I think all your letters are weak; nothing personal, there is just a lot of room for improvement! Keep at it.

yeah, I've been fucking around with throwies a lot lately. I've probably come up with 5 different styles this past week. Thanks though, guys.

I'm low on supplies. I need to rack up some decos, outliners, pencils, and faber castelles (RACK/BUY THESE SHITS, cheaper than prismas). For now expect a lot of outlines.

Can anyone offer any advice on improving my throws? I'm debating getting into 3 part letters, but 2 is so much easier when you hit them street spots.

YO PHAR. Stick with them straights kid. Times new roman and shit, yo.

2011-01-09_14-42-45_93.jpg

2011-01-09_14-37-39_658.jpg

some old old before I changed to SIRIS. btw, I don't actually know anyone in those crews beside my homies in OTB.