Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
aspek, the ones you did for me look dope. i'm gonna try doing my name with a k now. did this up for you real quick this morning because i gotta go watch the bears kick ass now.

<a href=http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5169/5381180329_60ecf085c1.jpg' alt='5381180329_60ecf085c1.jpg'> aspek exchange by EdictOner, on Flickr[/img]

thanks mate

still cant give cruise props

juca, do you pencil them out at the same time, or do you ink one 1st? just experiment with putting part of the character in front or behind the piece. the characters look decent though. add some pure white highlights (i like prismacolor white pencil over marker), and some pure black shadow to give it even more depth.

juca, do you pencil them out at the same time, or do you ink one 1st? just experiment with putting part of the character in front or behind the piece. the characters look decent though. add some pure white highlights (i like prismacolor white pencil over marker), and some pure black shadow to give it even more depth.

1. pencil them

2. color inside

3. ink outlines

i use my straight baller powers over the prismas haha.

naw you just gotta lay down each layer of color

then go back from dark to light

and on the edge of each section go over with the darker one then while its still wet hit it up with the lighter one. i find that i get kind of a band of darker colors near the fade area so i just basically redo the whole fill.

idk if that makes any sense but yah.

i doubt that would make a difference

but like i said just lay down the dark and when its still wet go over it with the lighter one. also i havent tried but i dont think you could get a good fade with like random ass colors yanno like purple n green. so try different shades of the same color

cruiser ur hand is dope for how long it is..

nek i dont really think those extensions work on those letters

dry wretch is it crone or drone? maybe space out ur letters more..work on making em the same size to i guess? i liked the hand in the bottom 1up and 3 to the right.

edict....those extensions dont work.

juca...that is illllll dude...the characters work with it too i think