Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
cruiser ur hand is dope for how long it is..

nek i dont really think those extensions work on those letters

dry wretch is it crone or drone? maybe space out ur letters more..work on making em the same size to i guess? i liked the hand in the bottom 1up and 3 to the right.

edict....those extensions dont work.

juca...that is illllll dude...the characters work with it too i think

its drone, and the alternating sizes thing was on purpose, i was just trying out different shit. and the letters are supposed to be close together, because thats how the connections work. mad people do that, especially with the "one" in their name, haven't you seen it before? this hands actually pretty generic, but it beats my old one, so i'm going with it. of course there's alot of room for improvement, just not in those ways.

not being stubborn or anything, but yeah.

The piece would have been better had it been cleaner. I'm not one to crit characers tho, because I suck at them myself.

1296010264418.jpg

made this for my rapper buddies, It needs work. The D is a bit big.

Any other suggestions?

use "bars" to construct your letters, parts of most letters arent of equal length

The piece would have been better had it been cleaner. I'm not one to crit characers tho, because I suck at them myself.

1296010264418.jpg

made this for my rapper buddies, It needs work. The D is a bit big.

Any other suggestions?

the D may be a little big but i think it looks great the size of the D gives it a special kind of look anyway good job im trying to set up a throw up in my book so i can post a couple pics on here show people what i got (im not as good as you)

Newt, your structures off. The E and W, the bars are bad. You see how on your N, the | bar and \ bar come out of the same place, where they overlap perfectly? The bottom of your E, and the bars on your W, and the bottom of your N have to do the same.

On the last page, the only good thing is the Road piece.

Ome, do simples. Polyp, work on your throws a lot.

5392171362_4c1d25dab6.jpg

Pen freebie for a battle on AMA. The N is too fat and the extension going into the middle is wack, but I'll fix that when I sketch it out. The bottom of the S is weird, too much dead space, but again, I'll fix it when I sketch it out. Few other small problems I need to fix. I think it has some potential.

its drone, and the alternating sizes thing was on purpose, i was just trying out different shit. and the letters are supposed to be close together, because thats how the connections work. mad people do that, especially with the "one" in their name, haven't you seen it before? this hands actually pretty generic, but it beats my old one, so i'm going with it. of course there's alot of room for improvement, just not in those ways.

not being stubborn or anything, but yeah.

no beef...but whats the point of asking for crits if you're being a bit pretentious?

I feel that i have a soild foundation in block letters nothing complicated just a few random words that drew up last night while talking shit with my roommates i want to do something more complicated with the words but i wanted to post them before i did anything to fuck them up I know i need a lot of practice with bubble letters i just cant get them to look right any ideas or tips to get my bubble letters looking better? more pics will be in my next post. . .

SUNP0067.jpg.4ad0eebf53ac52b031ffc194efbfbbf2.jpg

SUNP0068.jpg.ef06c8b21a8ed17555b17f2faa47f845.jpg

SUNP0069.jpg.adbe1c1cb8c133ff80b9be8700a6ce86.jpg