Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Reakone, you dont need the chip on the O either. I would say the S is your best letter there. Only Advice i can give really is to tighten up your lines, that C is a little ugly cos of its uneven shape. Also your E and O have a different orientation, try and get them all facing the same angle. Your 3D will come with time, its always a killer on those curved letters!

Thats just me tho. Nothing here some practice wont sort.

eh i am a bit early but ....have at it

005.jpg

what alot of you guys need to remember is a persons graff isnt actually done to please you yourself personally. i do graff cause i get bored and like to be a bit creative. i post up here for pointers and whatnot. i try to offer opinions when i see someone encountering things i have had to deal with in the past. but the work i do.. to be 100% honest ,,i could give a shit if you like it or not.

but if you cant be atleast decent and give reasons to back up the slagging off that some of you like to do so much the thread would be alot cleaner and more productive.

fine if in your opinion something doesnt look good. give a reason why it doesnt so new people have a direction to go. dont just say "its crap""it needs more flow""its garbage" none of those really help anyone.

/bs preaching over

• Like 1

that's a really solid simple, i would add clack marks in the 3d to help distinguish the different parts of the letters in teh 3d (draw lines down from every corner or angle change) Personal preference.

Nice work though man.

thanks bud, i see what ya mean. heart just wasnt in the word this time out so i got messy, be nice to see what the others come out with

• Like 1

warep/twich - its not horrible but you need to go simpler for a while, the consistency of the letters, flow, and extension place

SAON - you also need more practice with simples for the same reason... also, work on your N it is the worst letter and i thought it was a funky h for days...

CRUISE - work on stayin in the center of the board in your slides, and do more lips haha...

bitefight - you have been reported, the cyber police are on their way..

xoma - whoever said that looked clean lied, go simpler, everything is all over the place on that one...

warep/twich - its not horrible but you need to go simpler for a while, the consistency of the letters, flow, and extension place

SAON - you also need more practice with simples for the same reason... also, work on your N it is the worst letter and i thought it was a funky h for days...

CRUISE - work on stayin in the center of the board in your slides, and do more lips haha...

bitefight - you have been reported, the cyber police are on their way..

xoma - whoever said that looked clean lied, go simpler, everything is all over the place on that one...

Haha! Fuck off! You can't touch my skate skills!

not finished.havent decided how i wanna color this shit.id ask for suggestions but you fucks seem to pass up my shit alot.whatevs.

i'll figure shit out eventually.making up for all the bullshit posts i make haha.disregard the hands.thats just notes,its not sposed

to be pretty

wbw046.jpg

also,

500th Post!