Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude above me is right, dont fuck with phillys if you arent from philly.

but other than that, tighten that shit up, really pay attention to what you're doing with the letters, how you angle them, how proportionate they are to the rest of the letters, where they bend and kick out and curl up and if thats where you want them to do that, blah blah blah. that way you wont get ugly, jumbled letters with loops in em.

go to brickslayers and look around at tags and shit. not just your city, but from everywhere. see how they flow, how one letter goes into the next, what connections are commonly used, why those connections make sense, what about a letter makes it look good, yadda yadda.

and get a blank notebook and just start tagging it. ALOT. and not with just your name, other people's names. in your style and theirs. try out how you think they'd write your name for yourself.

but yeah.

I'm actually from the philly area so I guess that's really sad. like I said, I was just fuckin with it, I definitely need to find someone who can show me the proper technique to doing em the right way. ias for the regular hands though, good advice. I'm gonna go get to filling up all my old notebooks I never used in school with tags until I can get something halfway clean.

mosk, fill is cool, but i would like the letters better if they had more of a backbone. less like jell-o.

aspek, bottom one is dope. and the hands are looking consistent. want to exchange?

yeah sounds good, you write edict right? wont get it done till the weekend though