Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nice rose, your camera is hella blurry tho.

Your simples look nice you just need to keep churning them out and changing them slightly and learning when stuff is off. The advice i got was to make all your bars even and the same size, experiment with different words if you like, become familiar with what makes the letter unique.

With bubble writing its the same thing, keep your letter widths equal.

Best to experiment with 3D and shadow once you feel that your letter shapes are solid but dont put it off, u want things to progress at an equal rate.

Also, get involved as soon as u can with the battles dude, its a toy battle, no one is gonna burn you. Plus gives u an incentive to up your game.

My 2 cents.

eons, all your posts look exactly alike. and that little O doesn't help anything.

that yoka looks clean.

I'm pretty sure that this,

5293172873_460b49260e_z.jpg

which is the last thing I posted on this forum, and this

5392171362_4c1d25dab6.jpg

are not exactly alike.

Similar, yes, but that's cause it's the same name and a similar style..

Anyway, any real crits on the pen freestyle?

no beef...but whats the point of asking for crits if you're being a bit pretentious?

are you sure you know what that word means? because nothing i said could be considered "pretentious". i just explained why i did what i did. pretentious is pretty much a sense of unwarranted self importance.

n30n b0n35 thanks for the advice man im going to try and post some better bubble letter shit in the next few days I cant promise nothing though lol anyway again thanks for the advice I will post the changes i make to the block letters once i color them and try out some simple 3D shit nothing too complicated

I'm pretty sure that this,

5293172873_460b49260e_z.jpg

which is the last thing I posted on this forum, and this

5392171362_4c1d25dab6.jpg

are not exactly alike.

Similar, yes, but that's cause it's the same name and a similar style..

Anyway, any real crits on the pen freestyle?

best advice I can give you is to scrap the pen sketch

the grey piece is years better...

6-1.jpg

IMG_20110128_195246.jpg

so, playing on what that other guy said with the E and W.. from my experience (looking at the top left of the W) making one of the bars go from skinny to thick makes it look better when you are not matching the lines up.

Your letter structure is NOT wrong but it is very common to match up the bars like on the right side of the W

Help a toy learn, I was hoping to see some some real basic tags, and if u could kinda an explanation of why it flows so well. Yeah I know I'm a toy so don't ramble on about how dumb a question this is, either please help or don't cause I'm serious about learning all I can, I've only been at it for a week so yeah... Help a toy please?

Help a toy learn, I was hoping to see some some real basic tags, and if u could kinda an explanation of why it flows so well. Yeah I know I'm a toy so don't ramble on about how dumb a question this is, either please help or don't cause I'm serious about learning all I can, I've only been at it for a week so yeah... Help a toy please?

post a sketch of yours

one from this afternoon

013.jpg

that color scheme is on fucking point, but those letters are retarded. those t's are off center as hell, not to mention the first one hides the tops of the other letters too much. that w has no definition to it. mad inconsistencies in your bars, especially where the y's arm joins together with it's spine. iono whats going on with the 3d between the first t and the w, but fix it. oh yeah, and that tag sucks.

yeah.

you cant call his letters retarded considering you posted this

twyst, the letters are not retarded. the w is but the rest are fine. just work on flow

yous cunts need to lay of the weed cause its fucking with your eyes

are you kidding? do you not fucking see where his shit is all different sizes? you can't tell me that doesn't look bad. yeah, i suck, but at least i can keep my bars some what consistent widths.

and fuck outta here, that was all legit advice. its better than throwing out some vague shit like, "hurr durr, work on your flow". what part of it needs working on? what do you mean by flow? that's hardly helpful.

and tell me, what's so wrong with mine to where my opinions should just be withheld?