Sooooo I made out with my first Latina Chick the other night....

Guest ll l ll llll

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for me, puerto rican girls were the only ones who had grown boobs and were already down to fuck in like 8th grade. all the white chics were still thinking they were gonna save themselves for marraige or tom cruise or something, but the mama citas were already giving it up left and right. i've only dated asian and hispanic girls cause i kinda fit with either one. i always found that the latinas were really horny and they were into having sex all the time. white girls and black girls both don't seem like me. asian girls are either impossible to get into bed, or superfreaks. there's no middle ground with them. anyways, that's my ignorant stereotyping post for the evening, it's just what i've discovered personally.

Originally posted by garcia_vega

for me, puerto rican girls were the only ones who had grown boobs and were already down to fuck in like 8th grade. all the white chics were still thinking they were gonna save themselves for marraige or tom cruise or something, but the mama citas were already giving it up left and right. i've only dated asian and hispanic girls cause i kinda fit with either one. i always found that the latinas were really horny and they were into having sex all the time. white girls and black girls both don't seem like me. asian girls are either impossible to get into bed, or superfreaks. there's no middle ground with them. anyways, that's my ignorant stereotyping post for the evening, it's just what i've discovered personally.

Damn Garcia. You make all Puerto Rican girls sound like whores, which isn't the case. Now all these 12yo kids are gonna be looking for the only Puerto Rican in North Dakota thinking she's easy and is gonna just lay down. I don't really know too many Puerto Rican girls. It's all about Mexican girls out here in Los Angeles for me.

<<<------------ Is :mexican:

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by jades_blue

yeah, latina chicks are dope. I happen to like them myself. ;)

they sure are..its funny that you never told me you dig latin chicks. i've would of tried to get you to make out with one in front of me. its not to late if your still willing.:crazy:

since this has been bumped, let me clear this up. i do not think all puerto rican girls are sluts. i'm just saying they seemed to do stuff for me in 8th grade that other girls wouldn't. just speaking from personal experience. i know there's plenty of good catholic puerto rican girls that would never associate with the likes of me.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived