12oz Will.

GLIK$

Originally posted by slave_one@Nov 17 2004, 08:05 AM

key3: my 2 gigahertz G5 and apple 20" flat monitor; so you can brag

thanks!!! I can use that 20" as a video display next to my 26" studio display!!!

Dazzle - my little back book so he knows it's real

SteveAustin - my bike to a good home (no ripping it for parts!)

Ube - my monkey

tesseract - my passport so he can come to Canada

gliko - my name tag

chupacabra - my nazi dagger so you can have two!

spike - my biography and some graf mags

pinup - my FFF cap

sneak - the records I dont play anymore

mamski - all of my footware

kaes - the extreme hammock

rage - all the plugs I've bought for my ears that dont fit anymore 10g

symbols - all of my 'leftovers'

swif - my copy of 'ghost in the shell 2'

the rest of you can inherit my bills!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know any of you, but this is what I would put in my will, and instead of it going to just one person, all of 12 OZ would congregate in a large field and a C-130 would drop all my possessions to you guys. Of course it would be whoever caught it would get it. So heres what is getting thrown out of the plane.

A Fender Tex Mex Strat

Nike FC's Blue/Black/Yellow, size 13

A skateboard, 7.75 Alien Workshop, Thunders, 51 mm Fillmores, Bones Swiss

My kick ass pillow

My desk chair

Any paint I have at the time

All my CD's

Helmet Heds numero siete

A worn ass pair of Nike URL's

My shirt from my work

A red robe

My bank card with access to what little money I have

The PIN number for that. Of course the winnners of each of these will then have to fight to the death, because both items are useless without the other. It will be a match in a ring and you will be able to use weapons for the third round.

Weapons:Medieval Axe, Scottish broadsword, a garrotte, a bear track, Katana, crazy ninja shit, and a cannon, yea an old cannon.

Edit: yes mother fucker I did say bear track, its plaster.

all i really have are my experiences, and anyone that would deserve them already has their own copy.

however,

gliko & hesh: you guys get my whistles, my 2 litres of 'inferno' italian leather dye and my box of rusto fats. i trust the two of you will know how to put each to proper use.

tesser: you get my folder full of girl pictures, including the ones i've been holding out on sending. [don't even ask, you'll find out when i'm dead.]

johnny: you get the whip. flip it (literally or figuratively) anyway you'd like, just make sure you do it drunk. if you wind up dying in the process...well....come through, we'll gig.

inkL: you get the watchfull eye of another angel on your shoulder. one of these days we'll make you understand. ;)

ok, thats all. i'm totally not being funny, no one wants to read this.

johnny gets any illicit substances i've got in the haus.

48:16 gets my paint stash and my flicks

robj gets my sketchbooks

rage gets my grandad's old nikon

steveaustin gets my music

key3 gets my city maps

seeking, cracked ass, tearz, villain and browner get my books

tesseract gets my motherjones and nation magazine subscriptions

poop man gets my toilet plunger

el mammerro gets my margarita pitcher, triple sec and whatever glasses aren't broken

23578 gets my KitchenAid

mero gets my FEDS magazine subscription

ink lunatic & TT, alure, ubejinxed and slave can take whatever is left (money, electronics, and dvd's)

Ok the first to find me gets all this

empty beer and liquor bottles maybe a few shots or a few beers left, empty pill bottles, mabye some pills lying around, empty bags, seriously doubt there is anything left, all my dirty laundry.

my laptop flick collection and any other posessions i might have go to member number 20719 though i dont know who the hell that is.

Guest imported_Tesseract

RIP Tesseract

Browner gets all my artwork

Key gets all my pimping gear, lighters, clothes

pinup gets all the feta in my fridge

symbols gets my island crib

makros takes my sculp for a bathroom towel

seeking gets my folders with naked girls i shot

pmb gets my perveract files

gliks takes my greek-english dictionary

and a dozen people dont get the packies i owe them (sorry, i'm dead)

Originally posted by symbols@Nov 17 2004, 02:07 PM

steveaustin gets my music

damn...thats what its gonna take to get some more cds?

you get my Polaroids, Robotech DVDs and a bike with brakes.

cloner gets my Schwinn Cruiser since it has coaster brakes.

trackstand gets the clown bike fixed gear. hopefully the wheel will be fixed by then.

mamerro gets my stash of cigars, including the cubans.

key3 gets the shit on my kitchen table and the ski bike.

I dont want anything happening to any of my fam. But good looks gliko,why write, 455,26SidedCube and onesecondple for looking after me after your gone.

I will promise now.

Gliko- My cd's

EyeforAnEye-My demo collection

Johnny-My 79's camaro

455-My records and stereo, and my old school magazines

whywrite?-My photos.

onesecondple- my computer.

slave, femme9 and devulish-my paint and supplies.

rage-my cassette tapes.

weapon x- my 80's gear with a painted jean jacket for hitting on some rocker chicks and a ticket to ny.

26SidedCube- My digi camera, and my beer fridge..

2blazzed-my dvd and movies..

and anyone I forgot ;I will hook you up after I am dead with a ghost of me watching over your shoulder..

Whoa..I missed this thread about a million times.

Well to start...

Bathorae- Well..You can have my awesome cell phone lighter. You know you love it.

iloveboxcars- My cell phone, you can have all the numbers for people in AZ to go paint with.

oneeightyone- Digital Camera/Camcorder..The guy likes taking flicks and I'm sure he would appreciate the gesture.

devilush- my "waterpipe" and blackbooks..I'm sure they would be used properly. Seriously, why doin;t you write that book for me anyway. I need that shit.

slave_one- My collection of paint, markers, tips, and canvases. I don't really use them now, but you would put them to good use.

Gliko- Well......I've got a few One Serious Threat shirts you can have...

Earmuffs- Dog, you get my baby..I know you would cruise my truck with pride, so it's yours..Just make sure you hook it with hydrualics sometime before my roommate dies. He's in 400.00 on the labor when your ready..

Milton- You get my sunglasses dog. These babies can score chicks from a mile away. Ultimate coolness....

MLKFantm(or however you spell that shit.)- My job is yours homie..I know you need that shit and at this pay you would be set to live on your own with no fuckin people to bug you..

That's really all I've got going for me besides the material shit like couches, tables, and furniture stuff in storage. If anyone wants that shit you just let me know.......

Originally posted by EarMuffs+Nov 16 2004, 10:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EarMuffs - Nov 16 2004, 10:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I-Patch-Clan@Nov 16 2004, 07:33 PM

my Los Angeles wall photo albums are up for grap if i choke..Just so you know that is 20 plus photo albums..

I'll be taking those nigga....

in return you can have my sneaker collection.

[/b]

You have a deal Earmuffs..I forgot all about ya..

Originally posted by ClueTwo@Nov 17 2004, 05:18 PM

Earmuffs- Dog, you get my baby..I know you would cruise my truck with pride, so it's yours..Just make sure you hook it with hydrualics sometime before my roommate dies. He's in 400.00 on the labor when your ready..

:cry2: I'll treat as if it was my own.. hydrolics would come first then a danciing bed kit.

^^^^^hahahha.......ohhhhhh maaannnnnn....lol.

oh yeah, Vinyl Junkie,When, and Pistol can ALL restore my 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger.....don't worry fellas......she runs great but the her outside looks like shes' been beaten by an abusive husband.....in other words...she has dents(bruises to the body)......thanks Ethreadz.......I need some metal albums.......and I think you own some of those...am I correct?......like Ray Charles used to say..."Uh Huh!".....

Originally posted by EarMuffs+Nov 17 2004, 06:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EarMuffs - Nov 17 2004, 06:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by EarMuffs@Nov 16 2004, 11:26 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-I-Patch-Clan@Nov 16 2004, 07:33 PM

my Los Angeles wall photo albums are up for grap if i choke..Just so you know that is 20 plus photo albums..

I'll be taking those nigga....

in return you can have my sneaker collection.

heres the rest....

TuffKid - you get my lowrider since you appreciate them.

[/b]

Right on Carnal...right on.

let's see...

Alure can have my apartment so she can move back to New Mexico.

Clue can have my tolerance for eating really hot shit (wuss... that's all you get since I didn't get the beer fridge... but I'll make you a deal: if I get the fridge, you can have my pimped out bed for when you put Dlush's book to good use... )

181 can have my art books and my camera.

Zack Morris can have my Danzig belt and any beer and coffee in the house... ;)

Gatita can have my clothes since she's the only one with an ass big enough to fit them...

Seldoon and Fugazi can fight over my psychology books and stuff

and that one chick (dr. slump?) she can have all my costuming books and sewing stuff

perhap-can have my roomate

tease-gets all 80 pair of black dress socks

fermentor-gets all my oldschool r&b ,breakbeat,funk,bebop jazz records

suki-gets all the naked pictures of me i have

gatita-gets my nancy drew books

kilo-gets my he-man toy collection with the original carrying case

misteraven- flatscreen plasma tv and dvd player with my one dvd i own...and my huge collection of vcd horror movies

seeking-gets my hello kitty backpack that i never sent to my little sister..its pink yer fave

sugar-gets my frozen sperm so she can sire my children

tesseract- can have my depeche mode tape collection

heavylox-gets my native tounge hip hop tape collection

pgw- gets all my thriftstore clip on ties.....all 40 of them

makros&cheese -gets all my ink,ink making suplies..and my sticker maker....as well as all my bauhaus,alien sex fiend,souxie sue and the banshees records

gliko-gets my desert eagle arsoft gun repainted to look like the real thing.

earmufs-can have my blackbook with all the girls numbers in it.......hoodrat b......hooodrats..

fantom-gets all of my videogames...famicom,turbografix,neogeo,ps1-2..n64...my dreamcast with emulators containing every sega genisis,nintendo super nintendo game ever made...all my vinyl blank sticker sheets,my sticker makers..

diggity-can have the pleasure of having my house in south carolina.

mr yuck - gets my guiness stien collection

smart - gets my furniture and lamps...as well as my booty bass record collection

deto-.......uh....you can have my g.i.joes

pistol-gets all my paint,rollers,caps,unused markers..and my"I RIGHT GRAFF!" YELLOW TRUCKER HAT

willy wonka-gets my sly and the family stone record collection and the right to go over to my moms house and eat whatevers in the fridge

devilush-can have my drafting table and all my fancy rulers that i never use and my bad badtz maru table lamp

i know i'm leaving people out but not on purpose..just tired of typing.

onesheconplease-gets my alice copper tape collection

iloveboxcars gets my threedognight record collection..as well as a map to all the yards in alaska

Archived