12oz Will.

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck man

casek, you get my prisma's, cause i still gotta cop you some

deto, you get my house, cuz your girl used to live out here

milton you get flashcards so no one has to hear your accent

d;lush, you can have all my myspace friends, cuz hey, lets be honest, yeah

tease, all my dvds, but like gliks said, you prolly have 9 copies

gliks, i have huge pants cuz im awesome, they might fit you, you can have them(and my fur coat you owe love so much)

gambler, you can have all my alcohol, my ability to not chubb chase, my clean smooth sexiness, which i really dont have

Misteraven, you can have something i guess, you did supply me with almost unstoppable

seeking, oyu seem to have it all, you can have anyones boobies i have saved on my computer to post, and yes, its a good bit,,,,...

fantom, you can have a razor cuz the only flick i have seen of you you are holding a canvas and you look like you have hairy arms

iloveboxcars, you deserve somthing, my el camino or the rx7 i guess

when, you have a lot of posts, you can have my pet rat howard

iquit, you started the bats, which i would still like to join before i die, you can have,,,,,,my sticker collection, both walmart shoes (thats 2 pair) and my wristbands

slave, you can have all my paint too, you seem to be collectin, its almost 300 full cans,w hich i am tryinto use

to the 12ozers who actually can use a can, you can have my legal builing, and to those who cant, you can suck my dead balls

ladynapua and crave, you can have my house, because, hey, we all need a house

dobsilla (who no one relaly knows) you can have shitty mikes room, which really isnt mine to give, but who cares, you can have it

mr. abc, you can have my uncanny ability to pick up women and leave awesome messages on peoples myspace

i dont have any debt so i cant leave that to anyone....

whoever wants my computer, you can have it, but you have to take over seekin in posts one day in the near future, ethreadz, i think you can do that, its yours

NOW THATS A FUCKIN WILL, DONT FUCKIN PUSS OUT, ILL ADD THE REST LATER

rage, you can have something too, hmmmm, what to give rage, i could give you my camera, minolta xt si, if you want it, if not, i have some pasta roni i bought yesterday, it is very near and dear to my heart, i also am in posession of a wireless optical mouse, if that catches your fancy...

Originally posted by EarMuffs+Nov 16 2004, 11:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EarMuffs - Nov 16 2004, 11:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I-Patch-Clan@Nov 16 2004, 07:33 PM

my Los Angeles wall photo albums are up for grap if i choke..Just so you know that is 20 plus photo albums..

I'll be taking those nigga....

in return you can have my sneaker collection.

[/b]

heres the rest....

Dazzle - gets my clothes so he can stop shopping at the thrift store

TuffKid - you get my lowrider since you appreciate them.

455 - you can have everything skatebord related i have.. this includes boards, videos, wheels, trucks,.

Mr.yuck - you get my cd collection, all throw in my dvds too.

Dev. - Since you are a huge fan of the warriors movie you get my original pressing of the soundtrack on wax.

up for grabs are....

2 full boxes of brand new new era hats

3 boxes of photos.

throw back raiders jacket

computer

all my louis V gear

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Nov 17 2004, 12:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Nov 17 2004, 12:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EarMuffs@Nov 16 2004, 11:53 PM

What am I going to do with a closet full of throwback jerseys and fake Loius Vuitton handbags?

[/b]

you dont get the hand bags just the clothes

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Nov 17 2004, 02:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Nov 17 2004, 02:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EarMuffs@Nov 16 2004, 11:53 PM

What am I going to do with a closet full of throwback jerseys and fake Loius Vuitton handbags?

[/b]

oh, you can have my wonk saggin shirt i made, my roomate is convinced imma get killed wearin it, which i am doing now.....

Yuck - Half a fifth of Captain Morgans that's been in my fridge for 3 months.

Sooki - All the random bras, panties, v-necks, and spaghetti-strap tanktops I've accumulated over the years.

Meroe - A box of saltine crackers, ranch dressing, and my Al B. Shore lifesized cut-out. The embalming fluid from my dead ass.

Pinup - My rap career and Sun Ra mp3s. Anything I bought at the mall.

Onesecondple - The gas face, nigga. The gas face.

EThreadz - Half-eaten bag of tostitos, my So What If We're On Mystic? NOFX album, 6 cans of Montana.

Oh, and Casek can have the cpu seeing as though he's done more for it than I have.

fatbastard: my american citizenship; since you like mc donalds & us mail priority stickers so much

key3: my 2 gigahertz G5 and apple 20" flat monitor; so you can brag about how you have not one but 2 super computers

weapon x: my robotech figures

i-patch-clan: my LA flicks and belton paint

eh, that's all i can come up with. for now.

hahaha.....

well.....

Vanity.....can have part of my hip-hop collection that she doesn't possess.....to add to her treasures....what's left would go to Ethreadz......

Mero can have my smart-ass posts and sarcasm that will do nothing but elevate him into a different plateau than most of you motherfuckers.......not that he needs it by any means....but still.

Joker can have that drawing that my homie gave him plus some insane prints and original compostions I've constructed that would make most of your eyes bleed.....

the rest of you can have the opportunity to greatful I even decided to post here at all.......no.....I just joshin'...I'm drunk as fuck.....and I feel like a complete asshole......sorry....or am I?....lol.

whatever.

oh yeah,Intangible can have my 1960's Sparvar cans and the Nightowls can have all of American Spirits and un-finished Jager I haven't consumed....which wouldn't be much....but hey!.....it's the thought that counts.....lol

Originally posted by EarMuffs@Nov 17 2004, 06:53 AM

2 full boxes of brand new new era hats

ill take those! make some money selling them to wannabe "ghetto youts".

i dont have a lot, but 2 600 chromes and come corio are up for grabs should i croke it...

Originally posted by onesecondple+Nov 16 2004, 10:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Nov 16 2004, 10:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>d;lush, you can have all my myspace friends, cuz hey, lets be honest, yeah

NOW THATS A FUCKIN WILL, DONT FUCKIN PUSS OUT, ILL ADD THE REST LATER

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-EarMuffs@Nov 16 2004, 10:53 PM

heres the rest....

Dev. - Since you are a huge fan of the warriors movie you get my original pressing of the soundtrack on wax.

wow!!! how nice!! thanks onsecondple for your friends...one of them is especially hot...hot like fiyah. ;)

earmuffs....werd you know i love that movie!

-all of the money that i have left will be going to fist2cuffs. you're rich bitch! yea i wish.

-all of my clothes can be shared by sugar and dee38 (girls i gots some fancy corporate clothing!! haha)

-my art supplies which is a lot of them can be taken by ellegenie because she is rad. even the paint. yes even the paint. and and yes elle you even get my gocco printer....i've spent many hours making stickers and i would like to pass that on to you.

- earmuffs in return will get my digital camera because he is the last person on earth to own one and you would enjoy it. and before i die, i'll buy a 6 month supply of sparks so i get to give them to you too hahah.

- test pattern will get all of the art work that i have collected over the years from friends. this stuff is really priceless to me.

- clue2 before i die, i will write a book on women and how to deal with them the right way. hahahah

- mes3 will get my fancy shoes

- willy wonka will get one thong hahahaha

- juroks will get the secret guacamole recipe

- onesecondple will get my collection of weird cups...take care of them they are precious!

hmmm what i have left is.....

- my fixed which is too small for all of you

- my zine which is hard to determine who i can pass that on to

- my graf flicks collection...you wish you knew how extensive of a collection that is

- my graf zine collection....HUGE collection

Archived