when its citizens are educated. Therefore, logically, Voting

will be further restricted to those who have a high-school

diploma.

2) Smear campaigns should be fucking illegal. How anyone would have

voted bush had they actually taken his record into consideration is

beyond me.

Oh wait, we still have Texas, full of gun-toting KaBars who vote depending

on who will put better guns in their hands. Let me just say that we need

to remove PMB and D-Habz and nuke Texas to get rid of all the hicks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so.....did Bush win it then? or are the lawyers going to steam in and try and find some sort of excuse?

i have a vague grasp of whats happening in the electoral system, i stayed up till 4am Uk time to watch what happened..

i really dont get why nations dont use a system where who ever gets the most votes in total wins. each person who can votes picks their person, and then at the end of the day who ever has got the most votes throughout the country wins.

Guest fr8lover

not surprising, but disappointing...good job fellow americans, you proved once again to the world that we deserve to be the most hated and reviled nation. what do we do to try and reverse that? re-elect the cocksucker who started us down the path in the first place...

i been saying for like 2 years now, everyone knew bush was going to win, and thank god that he did, i can only imagine where america would have been 9/11 if gore won 2000, and now with the threats of more attacks were would we be with kerry? thank god we have a president who stands his ground, not some pussy who wants to do what ever the people want just for some support, and the best part of this election is no one can say shit, bush won the popular vote by like 4 million and we won the electoral vote as well, none of that bull shit like last election

Originally posted by Daze One Million@Nov 3 2004, 04:25 PM

i been saying for like 2 years now, everyone knew bush was going to win, and thank god that he did, i can only imagine where america would have been 9/11 if gore won 2000, and now with the threats of more attacks were would we be with kerry? thank god we have a president who stands his ground, not some pussy who wants to do what ever the people want just for some support, and the best part of this election is no one can say shit, bush won the popular vote by like 4 million and we won the electoral vote as well, none of that bull shit like last election

just remember, the four states who felt the most pain on 9/11 all voted for kerry...

if 136,000 votes seperate them in ohio, and there are between 175,000 to 250,000 provisional ballots still left unaccounted, then why not error on the side of caution and count the votes...i mean if there was a difference greater then the amounts of votes then why bother, but in this case why not take the time and do this right...

just a thought....i think its really important

Originally posted by Daze One Million@Nov 3 2004, 04:36 PM

i think the people of ohio said that through there history they see no point in counting the ballots because in order for kerry to win ohio hed have to win something like 80/20 or something like that, but im not sure

unfortunately i think your right, but like i said, if we are gonna do this, and we have initiated the provisional ballot, then as a precedent lets count em and get a full and legit total...i am afraid that this could fester and that the voter in the future will be less inclined to cast such a vote and therefore will just choose not to vote...

this way bush can say there really was no doubt....

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by Daze One Million@Nov 3 2004, 04:25 PM

thank god we have a president who stands his ground, not some pussy who wants to do what ever the people want

isnt that what representatives are supposed to do? what the people want?

whatever. i expected bush to win. doesnt mean i like it.

Originally posted by Daze One Million@Nov 3 2004, 10:25 AM

thank god we have a president who stands his ground, not some pussy who wants to do what ever the people want just for some support,

uh, isnt this exactly why other countries hate the USA?

If the USA would take into account people from other countries they wouldnt be burning flags and crashing airplanes into your buildings.

lets face it, the would has globalized, what happens on Wall street can affect peasants in China, what happens in London can affect the USA and so forth. Bush doesn't seem to understand that, kerry did, and that was the main reason I was voting for him.

You guys have it so good, most of you have no idea what its like to be bombed or lose family members for something as stupid as political differences, and those of you who found out for a moment in 2001, well, the polls speak for themselves on this one.

god save America.

Originally posted by mental invalid@Nov 3 2004, 10:45 AM

no one ever mention to me again the illusionary 18-30 vote...its never materialized and its never gonna...

roe, eating the pill of cyanide cynicism

No, apparently it did, just in the same proportion as the rest of the age groups. That is, EVERYONE'S voting rate increased, regardless of age. This nullified much of the youth's pro-Kerry effect.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Nov 3 2004, 09:59 AM

I think the Kerry concession speech is about to run.

*edit - maybe not. He still hasn't left his house.

CHANGED TO 11pm (Pacific/Cali Time) so... 2 EST.

I hope this ass hole doesn't try to say anything about this situation to me at work today.

It would be to his advantage not to.

man, i understand the ass fuck the electoral college keeps giving us, but it is seriously a good idea. do you really want buttfucker state here to be padding their vote with their fraudulent backwater practises. That would play mad havoc. I do know that our election process is very suceptable to fraud as it is. Just look at what went on here. The most important election ever, my asshole, more like the most corrupted.

Archived