ButtHurt on erection day.

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ClueTwo@Nov 3 2004, 06:11 AM

Better be careful with shit like that..FBI, CIA, ATF, and SWAT will be at your doorstep within the hour.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! NOW LET US FALL BACK TO THE TOUNG IN CHEEK SHIT.

WHEN THE RODNEY KING VERDICTS WENT DOWN IT WAS RIOTS AND INOSCENT PEOPLE GETTING DRAGGED OUT THEIR WIPS AND GETTING SMASHED WITH BRICKS ON NATIONAL TELIVISION.

I SAY FUCK THAT SMASHING INOSCENT PEOPLE SHIT. IF YALL GONNA GO THAT ROUT (WHICH I MOST DEFINATELY DO NOT DISCOURAGE) THEN DONT SMASH RANDOM INOSCENT PEOPLE. SMASH PEOPLE WITH "BUSH CHEYNEY" STICKERS ON THEIR CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

Originally posted by SF1+Nov 3 2004, 01:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Nov 3 2004, 01:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ClueTwo@Nov 3 2004, 06:11 AM

Better be careful with shit like that..FBI, CIA, ATF, and SWAT will be at your doorstep within the hour.

WHEN THE RODNEY KING VERDICTS WENT DOWN IT WAS RIOTS AND INOSCENT PEOPLE GETTING DRAGGED OUT THEIR WIPS AND GETTING SMASHED WITH BRICKS ON NATIONAL TELIVISION.

I SAY FUCK THAT SMASHING INOSCENT PEOPLE SHIT. IF YALL GONNA GO THAT ROUT (WHICH I MOST DEFINATELY DO NOT DISCOURAGE) THEN DONT SMASH RANDOM INOSCENT PEOPLE. SMASH PEOPLE WITH "BUSH CHEYNEY" STICKERS ON THEIR CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

[/b]

I encourage you guys to do this. Even if it is on the low, do it up. If you see a car on a driveway with that sticker, paint it, key it up, do whatever it takes. They deserve it. I'm not kidding. It's times I like this I wish I lived in the States so I could have some purpose in my life.

THIS IS NO LONGER A DEMOCRACY. WE NOW LIVE IN A DICTATORSHIP. INFACT IT HAS BEEN SO FOR THE PAST FOUR YEARS. THIS IS A FACT. THE ONLY QUESTION IS... ARE YALL GONNA JUST SPREAD YOUR CHEEKS AND EXCEPT THE DICK? OR ARE YALL ACTUALLY GONNA TAKE A STAND LIKE THEY DID IN EUROPE IN THE 30'S AND 40'S. I HAVE A REAL FEALING THAT THE UN WILL EVENTUALLY GET INVOLVED (MAYBE NOT FOR A WHILE), BUT IT PROBABLY WONT HAPPEN UNLESS WE TAKE A STAND AND SHOW THAT WE AINT DOWN WITH THIS SHIT.

Originally posted by Weapon X+Nov 3 2004, 06:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Nov 3 2004, 06:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SF1@Nov 3 2004, 01:20 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-ClueTwo@Nov 3 2004, 06:11 AM

I encourage you guys to do this. Even if it is on the low, do it up. If you see a car on a driveway with that sticker, paint it, key it up, do whatever it takes. They deserve it. I'm not kidding. It's times I like this I wish I lived in the States so I could have some purpose in my life.

[/b]

FUCK THAT PUSSY PRANKSTER SHIT. IT'S PAST TIME FOR THAT REAL GANGSTER SHIT!

I'M TALKING ABOUT MAYBE PEOPLE NEED TO STOMP THE SHIT OUT OF THESE REPUBLICAN ASSHOLES AND LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY ARENT WELCOME IN AMERICA ANY MORE!

It's the young republicans that piss me off. And not the young Karl Rove when he was in college, intelligent type. See, that guy knows just how dumb most Americans can be. It's the sheep that I don't quite care for, to put it oh so mildly.

Sidenote: At least Hitler was a good orator.

Originally posted by ClueTwo@Nov 3 2004, 06:41 AM

Here's the problem...Voting shows that people are FOR Bush..That's a problem..

ACTUALLY THE FACT IS THAT THE VAST MAJORITY ARE VERY, VERY ANTI BUSH AND PRO KERRY. AND THEY ARE OUT THERE IN THE LARGEST NUMBERS EVER SEEN IN HISTORY VOTING FOR KERRY. THAT IS A FACT. AND WHAT WE ARE WATCHING ON THE NEWS IS A DICTATORSHIPS PROPOGANDA. LIES. GO OUT THERE YOURSELF AND ASK PEOPLE ON THE STREET WHO THEY VOTED FOR AND THE VAST MAJORITY WILL TELL YOU "KERRY". THIS IS WAR!!!!! :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

"The networks have essentially called this one for Bush. There are still votes to be counted, and Kerry better not get it in his head to concede before all of them are counted.

The networks won't decide this election as they did in 2000.

Once the votes are counted, and the final result is determined, then we can talk about what we need to do.

I've always said today was merely a battle in a long war. The GOP built its electoral dominance over 40 years by building a massive, well-funded message, training, and media machine.

We started putting ours together last year.

You all have much to be proud of. But please don't think your job is done, or that your hard work was all for naught. It's not, and it wasn't.

This is just the beginning, not the end. Regardless of who takes that oath next January we still have a war to wage. We won't wage it with violence, but by building a solid foundation for a new progressive movement.

Update: The margin in Ohio is now under 100,000 votes. This one is not over. Kerry campaign statement:

“The vote count in Ohio has not been completed. There are more than 250,000 remaining votes to be counted. We believe when they are, John Kerry will win Ohio.”

Lawyers are heading out to Ohio to demand a fair count. "

Stick it out a little longer PMB.

"At some turning point in history some fuckface recognized

that knowledge tends to democratize cultures and societies.

So the only thing to do was monopolize and confine it to priests,

clerics and elites. The rest designed to serve, cause if the rabble heard the truth

they'd organize against the power, privilege and wealth hoarded by the few- for no one else.

And did it occur to you that it's almost exactly the same today?"

This shit makes my balls hurt.

i have so many different emotions inside of me right now, i can't get anymore work done. it's like half the nation loses common sense when it comes to choosing a president. i'm almost inclined to believe that people just voted solely on the basis of THEIR political affiliation, then justify it by using the guise of "moral values" or "national security." fuck it, if half the nation wants bush in office, then let them fight the war. we'll see who they get behind next time.

Hillary Clinton '08

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k@Nov 3 2004, 06:50 AM

so who can answer this for me.. in lamens terms.

what the fuck are electoral votes?

deosn't really seems too democratic to me...

The Electoral College, the back-bone of our election system, and the means by which we choose our next President. This system, however, has come under major scrutiny the last few years, especially with the fiasco of the 2000 election.

The entire idea behind The Electoral College was that our Founding Fathers felt it necessary to protect our nation from the every-day "idiot". They felt, that the common man was too ignorant to understand the importance of electing a President.

The Electoral College is made up of 540 or so representatives, divided to each state, depending on population. The bigger the population of the state, the more representatives that state is given. While voting, people are not directly voting for their next President, instead, they're voting for a representative to hopefully pick the candidate that they just voted for. There are a few problems with this though, one being that the representatives are "free agents", and have no particular obligation to vote the way that the general populous has asked them to. The other, is that these representatives have political parties as well, so being that Congress has an overwhelming majority of Republicans this year, doesn't that put Bush at an un-fair advantage?

The Electoral College consists of 538 electors who officially elect the president. Candidates need 270 college votes to win. Most of the time, the candidate who wins the popular vote also wins the Electoral College vote.

Statesl with the largest population have the greatest number of electors. The number of electors is equal tot he total number of senators and congressional representatives from that state. Each state has two senators; the numbre of representatives is based on population.

Most states havea "winner takes all" policy, meaning the presidential candidate with the most popular votes receives all the electoral votes. Two states - Maine and Nebraska - assign their electoral votes proportionally, selecting two electors by a statewide vote and the rest accodering to the winner each congressional district. Colorado, with nine electoral votes, will vote Tuesday on whether to adopt a similar system.

The change would be effective immediately and could determine the outcome of the election.

If no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes, the president is chosen by the House of Representatives. The Senate chooses the vice-president.

*I typed this out with a copy of Sunday's Star in my lap. Hope that helps, k.