ButtHurt on erection day.

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dosoner@Nov 2 2004, 11:25 PM

at this point it looks like kerry is leading a number of western states, this can still happen for sure

I really dont think this election will be called tonight, either way Kerry supporters really got out there in the North East especially in NY/NJ and PA the people who should really be worried about their safety. i was driving toward the center city and its like every fucking lamp/traffic post, mailbox, window was hit with a kerry promo. Shit was crazy in the streets too, lotta cars honkin people beating drum, just padamonium. It so fucking close though I see Florida being the big dickhead agian. Anyways if Bush wins he'll probably do any invading or wild shit his fam has been hiding up their sleeves because hey it's his last term

god damn it. why does kerry look like he has downsyndrome in every picture ive seen where he is compared to bush. http://www.cnn.com has a terrible fucking picture of him.

kerry has penn. according to a friend of mine that lives in ohio, kerry is winning by a slight margin and cleveland has yet to submit their votes (he says cleveland is more than likely going kerry) akron hasn't submitted yet either and apparently they are more kerry than bush as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, grasshoppa .. thank you for making me laugh. That was excellent.

I've done the math. Here's how it stands:

Assuming bush wins FL, CO, NM, AR, and AK ... and ...

Assuming Kerry wins WA, OR, NV, MN, IA, WI, MI, and HI ...

It all comes down to OH. Where Kerry is trailing currently. But as iloveboxcars mentioned, it's not over there yet.

THIS IS THE FACT OF WHATS GOING ON... THE MAJORITY IS OUT THERE VOTING FOR KERRY. THEY ARE TALKING ON THE NEWS RIGHT NOW ABOUT HOW EVERYONE ON THEIR "EXIT POLL" IS ADMITTING TO VOTE FOR KERRY AND AND WHY THE "COUNT" IS CLAIMING THAT BUSH IS WINNING. THESE DEUSCHBAGS ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO SAY THAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY SECRETLY VOTING FOR BUSH WHILE TELLING PEOPLE THEY ARE VOTING FOR KERRY?!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!? YEAH FUCKING RIGHT!!!! THESE ASSHOLES HAVE INSULTED OUR INTELIGENCE FOR FAR TOO LONG AND IT IS PAST TIME FOR A BLOODY REVOLUTION. AND THAT IS A FACT. OUR FOREFATHERS SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES FOR FREEDOM, LIBERTY AND JUSTICE AND WE OWE IT TO THE FUTURE OF AMERICA TO DO THE SAME!!!

HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!

I will hate everything Ohio if Bush wins. Aren't they suffering from the economic state the US is in? I figured they were all blue collared unemployed people. Dammit - seeking was right! Who the fuck are these Bush people? How are there so goddamn many?! There can't be that many 'teaseolas' in the States!?

Originally posted by SF1+Nov 3 2004, 05:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Nov 3 2004, 05:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-oneeightyone@Nov 3 2004, 05:25 AM

it's interesting that only 10 12oz members are in this thread. tells ou the state of the union eh.

"EH"??? ---->AINT THAT CANADIAN???

[/b]

eh in that whole, lumped shoulders down sad way, not the canadian way.

no tone in messages.