ButtHurt on erection day.

Poop Man Bob

So any ways another four years gone by and Mr Bush has got his second term. However I was reading that in Ohio loads of mainly black communitys were only given like 2 voting machines, alot of people ended upleaving because they had to go to work or were to old to wait around for hours. Coincidence? I think not.

However I'm not as worried as alot of people seem to be because I don't really think any politician would be any better, it's out wiht more empty promises, which is what we get any ways. The UK is the same I knew he would get re-elected because no one wanted Tony Blair to be re-elected and he was. But as the Jam said "the people get what the people want".

oh yeah I saw this and thought of you guys.

oil.jpg

have fun. :burn:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW FUCKING HILARIOUS WOULD IT BE IF THOUSANDS OF US JUST PACT OURSELVES INTO CARLOADS UPON CARLOADS AND ALL HOPPED ON THE HIGHWAYS AND HEADED DOWN TO MIDDLE AMERICA ARMED WITH BASEBALL BATS AND JUST RANDOMLY WENT REDNECK BASHING. :beat: :beat:

(I'M JOKING)

honestly if i hear 9/11 as a reason in bush's favor again i'm gonna flip out...

my business was 3 blocks away from the world trade center...i was unable to work for 3 months, lost tens of thousands of dollars, and 3 friends in the trade center accident...but you know..as a nj resident living in new york at the time...living through the worst attack on american soil in the history of this country...i can honestly say...I'M NOT SCARED...and neither are most people in NYC who lived through it...

you got the middle of the country..fools in Indiana and Oklahoma like "remember 9/11..."..buying into the fear that a bunch of arabs are gonna crash planes into their racetracks and grain silos...

ANY good american president would have done the same shit bush did...bush really didn't do anything himself to not make him a pussy actually....i think it's funny that you call kerry a pussy, when he served in the shit in vietnam, had the balls to realize that it was a wrong war and testify against it...Bush didn't even serve...most republicans haven't served in any combat in general...but they're quick to send us to war, so the defense companies who they're down with have reasons to make weapons...so the oil companies they're down with can expand operations....war is good business for certian people...

seriously though...when i heard bush won this morning..my heart dropped...the same way it dropped when i watched that first tower collapse...

there's gonna be some fucked up shit going on in this world in the next 4 years...watch what happens when they invade iran...

Originally posted by Daze One Million@Nov 3 2004, 09:25 AM

i been saying for like 2 years now, everyone knew bush was going to win, and thank god that he did, i can only imagine where america would have been 9/11 if gore won 2000, and now with the threats of more attacks were would we be with kerry? thank god we have a president who stands his ground, not some pussy who wants to do what ever the people want just for some support, and the best part of this election is no one can say shit, bush won the popular vote by like 4 million and we won the electoral vote as well, none of that bull shit like last election

yes, sir.

deto/Viva Bush

Originally posted by war pigs@Nov 4 2004, 05:27 AM

honestly if i hear 9/11 as a reason in bush's favor again i'm gonna flip out...

my business was 3 blocks away from the world trade center...i was unable to work for 3 months, lost tens of thousands of dollars, and 3 friends in the trade center accident...but you know..as a nj resident living in new york at the time...living through the worst attack on american soil in the history of this country...i can honestly say...I'M NOT SCARED...and neither are most people in NYC who lived through it...

you got the middle of the country..fools in Indiana and Oklahoma like "remember 9/11..."..buying into the fear that a bunch of arabs are gonna crash planes into their racetracks and grain silos...

ANY good american president would have done the same shit bush did...bush really didn't do anything himself to not make him a pussy actually....i think it's funny that you call kerry a pussy, when he served in the shit in vietnam, had the balls to realize that it was a wrong war and testify against it...Bush didn't even serve...most republicans haven't served in any combat in general...but they're quick to send us to war, so the defense companies who they're down with have reasons to make weapons...so the oil companies they're down with can expand operations....war is good business for certian people...

seriously though...when i heard bush won this morning..my heart dropped...the same way it dropped when i watched that first tower collapse...

there's gonna be some fucked up shit going on in this world in the next 4 years...watch what happens when they invade iran...

I agree, i live outside of d.c and pass the pentagon various times a week, hell it's right there. ---------> im not really afraid of a terrorist attack, im more afraid of the muggers stealing my fucking money because there's not enough cops on the street.

honestly, those middle america motherfuckers cause the downfall of a nation, ignorance is rampant in the midwest and rural south.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by 23578@Nov 3 2004, 12:45 PM

man, i understand the ass fuck the electoral college keeps giving us, but it is seriously a good idea. do you really want buttfucker state here to be padding their vote with their fraudulent backwater practises.

http://www.oregonlive.com/search/index.ssf...l?oregonian?edc

Read this article man, no matter where you stand this shit isn't right.

Let me ask you though, this is the most obvious question:

How does the electoral college prevent fraud?!?!

Originally posted by DETO+Nov 4 2004, 05:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DETO - Nov 4 2004, 05:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Daze One Million@Nov 3 2004, 09:25 AM

i been saying for like 2 years now, everyone knew bush was going to win, and thank god that he did, i can only imagine where america would have been 9/11 if gore won 2000, and now with the threats of more attacks were would we be with kerry? thank god we have a president who stands his ground, not some pussy who wants to do what ever the people want just for some support, and the best part of this election is no one can say shit, bush won the popular vote by like 4 million and we won the electoral vote as well, none of that bull shit like last election

yes, sir.

deto/Viva Bush

[/b]

and ill say it again...the states most affected by 9/11 and those states who are likely targets all went kerry...

Originally posted by KING BLING@Nov 4 2004, 02:50 AM

http://www.oregonlive.com/search/index.ssf...l?oregonian?edc

Read this article man, no matter where you stand this shit isn't right.

Let me ask you though, this is the most obvious question:

How does the electoral college prevent fraud?!?!

I think the way that states have all different election practises (some electronic, electronic/paper, paper, whatever.) Alot of states have different machines, and that shit in Ohio where they had way too few machines for the population. Kenyon College, a liberal arts college which is very liberal, had some of the longest lines in the state with people waiting as much as 10 hours in the rain to vote, the last vote was cast there I beleive. Now, I know that the electoral votes are bullshit considering they are out of proportion to the population, but it works in our favor as well, as I think I have illustrated. Now if everyone would go to electronic/paper receipt nationally administered system, I would say a popular vote could be a good thing. Obviously there are problems with that as well that would have to be addressed, but it would be a whole lot better than what we have now.

BTW, I couldn't access that link.

Food for thought: One of my GSI's, who has already finished law school, went to serve in some legal capacity at a voting location in Detroit. She said the people working there were asking for 3 forms of ID, in addition to registration forms, and were turning a lot of people away. The location was in a pretty poor area, where many residents don't necessarily have their situation together enough to provide all this extra identification bullshit. She pointed out how these people were being denied their right to vote without sufficient cause, threatened to call the police, and ended up being arrested when the people working at the voting station called the police on her. Here at U of M, nobody was asked for any form of ID, or registration forms. We just gave our names and birthdates.

In an election this close, stuff like this could have had a significant effect. Did anyone else hear about or see this kind of shit on election day? The discrepancy between voting in Ann Arbor and Detroit really bothers me...if her story is at all representative of urban voting in states like Florida and Ohio, then shit like this could well have decided the election.

• 2 weeks later...

i just skimmed the last few posts but this occured to me: why is it so hard for the federal government to standardize voting practices throughout the USA?

doesn't it make sense that if everyone in the country used the same thing to vote it would be a lot easier to avoid contreversy like in the past 2 elections?

Federalism.

But I believe in order for states to receive HAVA funds [federal funds from the Help America Vote Act of 2000] in 2006, the state must have a state-wide voting system. Meaning all of CA would need to use e-voting machines. Or all of OK would need to use optical scan [scantron] machines.

I believe that's correct ..