SHOW OFF YOUR NEW SIG!

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Oct 16 2004, 10:23 AM

YOU SEE...PEOPLE LIKE THIS ARE GONNA RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE...THEY WANNA BE A DICK AND GET SOME ATTENTION SO THEY CAN HAVE A NAME FOR THEMSELVES..AND JUST RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE...THANKS DOUCHE BAG

Yes, and your sig of someone smoking crack is totally awesome...sure, its not ungodly huge, but its still lame.

who cares about peoples sigs its the internet and theres tons of weird crap here that your not going to agree with. so i dont see a problem with people posting images of the real world. obviously if it violates forum rules the person should be disciplined not the entire board for having a sig.

Guest imported_Tesseract

After the bearded wonder mentioned it almost 2 years ago i browse the forum with the sigs disabled. Its so much better

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED+Oct 16 2004, 11:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2BLAZZED - Oct 16 2004, 11:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Some1@Oct 16 2004, 11:55 AM

is this good?

YOU SEE...PEOPLE LIKE THIS ARE GONNA RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE...THEY WANNA BE A DICK AND GET SOME ATTENTION SO THEY CAN HAVE A NAME FOR THEMSELVES..AND JUST RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE...THANKS DOUCHE BAG

[/b]

i have more respect for this board than that.

* Nicely put, now play nice.

Yes, I do not see this lasting long at all.

I am definitely down with Glik0's idea of only established members having the ability to have images in their sig.

I usually surf 12oz with sigs off, but I'll use this for those who are entertained by such things.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE+Oct 16 2004, 02:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EyeforAnEYE - Oct 16 2004, 02:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pfffffffffft@Oct 16 2004, 01:26 PM

my sig

hahahah thats a good one, i'll try not to delete it off my photobucket

[/b]

thanks eye!

casual t. -

last time i had a super awesome sig. i ACUALLY did get laid from this KoOl ChIcK on PG>..totally rad ;)

Archived