What did you do last night? superthread

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well it's fleet week here in sf, so there are fighter planes flying all over the place. i went to go see his mom and ate some filipino food and drooled over this one huskey puppy that i was tempted to buy. then we went to the beach because in sf, its fucking beautiful and hot. walked along side the water, got feet wet, watched the high tides, watched dogs playing in the water, looked for completed sand dollars (but didnt find any) and sat in the sand burying my feet to watch the water and watched the canadian fighter planes above. then we walked to the sutro bath house (or whats left of it) and explored there, found a cave where you can get close to high waves. sat around the sutro bath house and watched the water. a typical san francisco sunday afternoon.

My gf and I were in the city all day taking part in a video shoot. She played the homewrecker and i had a brief cameo as some random guy hanbging out on the stairs when the "good girl" comes running outside after discovering the awful truth about her boyfriend cheating on her with the "homewrecker"

Pretty fun but that shit went on ALLLLLL day for five minutes of film.

- Ate 16 snow crab rolls, miso soup and jasmine tea

- Met friends at a bar where the roof was falling in and leaking, so I left

- Drank almost half a liter of vodka in the parking lot

- Went to a friend's house and snorted 6.5 lortabs MMMMMMMMMM

- listened to obnoxious miami bass boom boom boom

- Threw up alot

- woke up in my car at 4:30 am, attempted to drive home (bad idea)

- ran up on the sidewalk, blew out a tire on my little bro's car. fuck.

- drove a few blocks til it was nice and shredded

- attempted to change said tire while still in outer space

- broke the shitty jack in the process

- got some nice lady to let me use her jack, and changed the tire while trying desperately to form coherent sentences in response to her dumb small talk

- crawled into bed at 6 am after one last round of puking

Went out so some mountain in the valley where of my family lives.

took a motorcycle for a boot to mission for some coffee and to visit with my cousin.

ate turkey (it's thanksgiving here in canadia)

my uncle showed me his guitar/drum set combo so we jammed.

-house of the rising sun

-12 bar blues for 12 hours

-tom petty

-blue shoes

blah blah blah,

drove me mum to her appartment/stunk up her bathroom.

drove 5 mins to dads place, was just about to call it a night when buddy up the road says "lets bomb some hills"

so i grab the car, longboard and we are off to New west skatepark for some action, then we shuttled some hills and everything came to a grinding halt at about 2 when i went to bed.

thend

New west skatepark:eba00391136f00000006.jpg

Went out so some mountain in the valley where of my family lives.

took a motorcycle for a boot to mission for some coffee and to visit with my cousin.

ate turkey (it's thanksgiving here in canadia)

my uncle showed me his guitar/drum set combo so we jammed.

-house of the rising sun

-12 bar blues for 12 hours

-tom petty

-blue shoes

blah blah blah,

drove me mum to her appartment/stunk up her bathroom.

drove 5 mins to dads place, was just about to call it a night when buddy up the road says "lets bomb some hills"

so i grab the car, longboard and we are off to New west skatepark for some action, then we shuttled some hills and everything came to a grinding halt at about 2 when i went to bed.

thend

New west skatepark:eba00391136f00000006.jpg

well not last night because i did nothing last night but saturday was epic. i got laid, saw fucking morrissey live which was incredible, went downtown to my boys house and got wasted and chilled with all the homies who hated on me for seeing morrissey but it ruled. and then as i was drunk i decided i wanted a morrissey hairdo so i went into the bathroom looking for hairspray and found some. little did i know at the time that this was black person hairspray (the kid whos house i was at is black) so it was like grease in a can and it made my hair disgusting and didnt work at all. good times.

25671116_l.jpg

Archived