What supermarket do you shop at?

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was surprised to hear that piggly wiggly was a real store. is that a drug store though?

here its raleys/belair/safeway. at my last house, it was albertsons/foodsource/raleys. they dont have any super walmart centers here like they do every mile in texas.

in the midwest pic & save is a grocery store instead of a super discount market like in cali......still trips me out

piggly wiggly....for rum

walgreens

various hmong shops for nodles and dutch foods

big lots for grits

..beer....

oi this weekend is lasting into the weekday..

oi oi oi oi oi oi oi fuck youall

It's so funny, I have lived in a couple states and you can always tell which part of the country people are shopping in. I hear all the major supermarkets are connected, and they change the name in different states so people dont think it's a conspiracy, but i prolly just heard that somewhere.

I shop in Krogers now, and this little mexican store since my kentucky krogers doesnt stock alot of necessities like yuca. Sucks having to make minor trips around for shit that should be in one store.

i go to the small one near my house. if i have to get some special cuts, vegetables, or spices i make a trip to the asian supermarket, or the green place. but then again i'm not looking for that one veggie burger, those great frozen pizzas either, or $4 cherimoyas.

Originally posted by KiSe

krogers was cool... but now i am banned from them for all eternity, kinda sucks.

Ha, why do I always here about kids getting banned from kroger?

Where I live all we got is kroger really, and occasionally valumarket, which is cool because here they sell a bunch of ethnic shit now.

Archived