Further Proof of the American Youth's Stupidity..

fermentor666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by El Mamerro

I want to continue being part of this thread, but I'm too busy reading up on my Jung. CRAZY STUFF, you guys should follow this man's advice.

I had to read a couple of his books for my high school psych. course, which ones are you currently working on?

*And yea, his work is pretty insightful.

Originally posted by High Priest

So are all of your rants. Circumlocution impresses no one.

As I previously stated, THIS FORUM IS NOT A GOOD PLACE FOR A DISCUSSION. I would sincerely like to tackle all the issue I vaguely stated but to invest time with various sub-reasons and details, would simply waste my time.

You could email me, and I assure you that A reply will promtly ensue, but that is utterly up to you.

Whether I left an impression or not, truly lays in your psyche, for I could hand you a pillow that does not sleep,even then, I would not dare ask to see if your were satisfied with the way it conformed with your physique, whether it was used or not.

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by SeYnO9

Wow, you are scary. It's on the I want to stay in tune with the positive spirit of mankind and only wish to sorround myself around positive material. I hate hippies they were all morons.

This effect you speak of was conceived by your mind and yours alone, so your psyche has been revealed.

GEEZ DUDE, I BEG YOU TO TAKE SOME PSYCHOLOGY COURSES OR read the primer of jungian psychology.

dude, I do not wish to put you down or insult you, it leads to nothing. You simply took a discussion as an argument and you now speak on the behalf of your ego.

you're a shithead

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by High Priest

I had to read a couple of his books for my high school psych. course, which ones are you currently working on?

*And yea, his work is pretty insightful.

There was a solid amount of sarcasm in my post. I read "Memories, Dreams, and Reflections" and selections from "Man and his Symbols" in college though.

My psyche has been revealed... that doesn't mean people can see my pee pee, right?

Right?!?

Originally posted by El Mamerro

There was a solid amount of sarcasm in my post. I read "Memories, Dreams, and Reflections" and selections from "Man and his Symbols" in college though.

My psyche has been revealed... that doesn't mean people can see my pee pee, right?

Right?!?

beats me...

The youth will always be that way. They can't see on their own what is happening and what they are partaking in. The average kid doesn't visit places such as 12oz where they could perhaps see a thread like this, read through it and then maybe let the arguments change how they are. They just rely on their friends and tv to teach them.

I can honestly say graffiti/12oz probably saved me from being a retarded ass teenage kid. Just from surfing through 12oz over the years and reading all the threads and learning things and reading discussions, it has built me into a better person.

Graffiti has taught me so much shit. To appreciate art. To be an individual. To express myself. And 12oz has shown me good music that I would have never listened to had I not heard people discuss it or reccomend it. It has shown me good books, movies. And also given me knowledge because I would maybe see a discussion about something and then read up about it more.

So I think that, for the normal kids who don't know older kids with good opinions and views on life, or have sources where diverse groups of people come together to talk about things, that they will always be just trendy fags.

*This gives me an idea for a thread.

Originally posted by sneak

so let me get this straight....youve ONLY JUST realised that the American youth are stupid?

that says a lot.

Actually, if you look at the title of the thread it say "FURTHER proof of the American youth's stupidity".

That says a lot about your reading comprehension skills.

:)

heres the truth...

I know this because a girl i date from dallas went to hs with jessica simpson and her little sister is best friends with ashlee simpson.

basically jessica is the smart one and ashlee is fucking dumber than a box of rocks.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by fermentor666

Actually, if you look at the title of the thread it say "FURTHER proof of the American youth's stupidity".

That says a lot about your reading comprehension skills.

:)

i will not lie, my comprehension skills are lacking somewhat.

however, my point could easily have been directed at anyone who needed proof for the first time at the stupidity of Americans...

ill never forget the following conversation i had with 2 Americans in a lift in San Fran..

Yanks: So, where are you from?

Sneak (wearing a jumper labelled "LONDON"): "london, mate".

Yanks: Is that Dublin?

Sneak: No, london in the Uk.

Yanks: Oh, so is that near Dublin?

Sneak: No. London is in England.

Yanks: So, your not from Dublin then?

Sneak / drunk as a skunk and in the mood for laughter

Originally posted by sneak

i will not lie, my comprehension skills are lacking somewhat.

however, my point could easily have been directed at anyone who needed proof for the first time at the stupidity of Americans...

ill never forget the following conversation i had with 2 Americans in a lift in San Fran..

Yanks: So, where are you from?

Sneak (wearing a jumper labelled "LONDON"): "london, mate".

Yanks: Is that Dublin?

Sneak: No, london in the Uk.

Yanks: Oh, so is that near Dublin?

Sneak: No. London is in England.

Yanks: So, your not from Dublin then?

Sneak / drunk as a skunk and in the mood for laughter

they were not stupid they just knew that dublin is where its at.. not london!

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by SeYnO9@Jul 30 2004, 03:23 PM

. Of course you dont want to hear this because deep inside you all have a little Jessica Simpson.

HAHAH, THIS SHIT IS GOLDEN.

On the real though, Seyno9 is one smart cat, Yeah he can fuckin rant till death, but he doesn't talk out of his ass

Archived