strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

walking to an abandonded factory down some tracks i saw three big ass black dudes on like kids bikes. i kinda walked up on them and they got outta there fucking fast. when i went into the factory somebody was yelling and screaming so i didnt go in. and when i left i noticed some like guts/intestines on the tracks they couldve been an animals or something but there was nothing around except some bloody cloth thing

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and my friends got back from peicing and we were on my front porch, i got bored and got a can and walked across the street to the local police station and did a throw up on a giant wall next to it, my luck my friends start laughing and i look at them and theres an undercover pulling past me, so i first shit myself then second hid the can behind my leg and walked back to my house. this was all five minutes ago

Me and my friends were walking down Shattuk in Berkeley and we were bout to hit up this Perfect White just buffed Car Dealership and we were walking up and this Bum Jumps up and Starts walking towards us Fist clapped and everything. we Freaked out and started walking backwards hella fast and then he says . . . "Oh you guys are Taggers. i thought you were gonna beat me up." we laughed and did our Throwies and left.

I was walking home at 3am after doing some throwups on a parkade. I thought somebody might have seen me so I was sketched out to fuck. As I'm hoofin it down the road this black grand-am pulls up with a guy hanging out the window. He's like "hey arent you that kid I was talking to earlier?" I said I had never seen him before in my life. Then he gets all pissed off and starts talking to the driver like "fuck man hes not the kid". Then he starts talking to me again and gives me this huge story about how he's here from alberta because he had to bury his moms. He's like "Fuck man, like I said I just buried my mom today and I really need to get fucked up, can you score me some weed. I have five hundred bucks cash and I'm willing to give you a finders fee." I was like "Man I dunno I feel for you but you have to know that thats some sketchy ass shit just askin someone for weed like that, you could be a cop for all I know". Then he gets really pissed off and is like "I'm no fucking cop kid, you fucking listen here". Then he opens the door of the car and starts to get out. At that point the alley was looking really good so I took a step back. He turns facing the car and takes his shirt off. Hells angels logo shoulder to shoulder. "I'm a full member out west, I had that shit done in jail." So I told him I might be able to help him out and got in the car. He says his name is Ronnie and I forget his buddy who was drivings name. Theres a case of beer in the back and he gave me one. I'm a student and live on campus so we drove to my building. I ring up my buddy who deals, it's like 3:30 so hes pissed that I'm calling him but I say that the guy has five hundred and really wants it. But fuck, hes dry. I go back to the car and tell him that I'm sorry but I got nothin for him. The dudes sittin on the curb and no word of a lie, you cant make this shit up, a full member hells angel starts fucking bawlin his eyes out in front of me. I had like a half gram sittin back at my place, and I felt really bad for the dude since his mom died and all so I went inside and came back out and gave it to him along with my pipe. He offeed to give me a hundred bucks for it but I was like "No man, you buried your mom I feel for you, just take it and try and have a good night man". He said thanks and told me that I was a "wonderful person". Then he puts a fifty on the ledge and gets in his car and they leave.

So long story short, I saw a tough as fucker cry, the hells angels think I'm a wonderful person, and I got 50$ for a half G and a ten dollat pipe. Seriously the most fucked up night of my life.

funniest shit that i ever done looking back at it was:

me and my buddies were out during the middle of the day doing some pen hits in a park a few miles from where i live, they were all crazy and dint care if ppl saw cos where i live people are too scared to call the police,

n e way, we were hitting up for ages running round and when we were all finished we went to grab a beer at my palls house not far from the park, just as we were leaving the park enterance 4 old bill cars pulled up and they all got out, and told us all to stand in a line, they took all of our names and searched us all one by one, i was like the 6th person in the line and god knows what came over me but i took the pen i had, out of my pocket and stuck in in my pants inbetween my ass cheeks, so i thought it was all kool but i was still nervous, the cops got to me and patted me down got to my waist and asked me to spread my legs, i really thought i was fucked cos it would fall out, but it didnt, whilst he was patting up my legs i was getting nervous so i had a sweat- on, but however nervous i got it didnt fall being as though i was clenching my ass cheeks together so hard, it was kool, they guy finished searching me and told me i was free to go, now the hard part, i had to WALK away, oh fuck....

so, i started to walk, much like id just shit myself, and after i got about 20 feet away the police officer asked if i was ok, i sed yeh, ive hurt my leg, wobbled round the corner and took the pen out my pants, threw it down a drain and ran,

i was the only one out of 10 people to walk away free from that day, the rest of my palls all got £500 fines for criminal damage......

i would say moral of the story is that it pays to shove things up your ass but that would be gay so ima leave it at that.....

one night i decided to take my buddy out painting with me just to keep six so we go behind this beat up curling rink and i start to bomb when i hear a crotch rocket pull up i was like wtf its 4 in the morning got hella sketched a took off runnin into the bush with my homie i jumped in the hole about the size of a grave and just chilled there for about 10 minets when i hear somone walking around in the bush its pitch fucking black im in a forested area and when i look up theres some dude about 3 feet away from me looking around using his cellphone for light well i guess he didnt see us so he leaves gets on his bike and rides away but from the sounds of it he just did a lap around the block or somthing but then comes back with another guy on a crotch rocket by this time we decided alright fuck this lets run the fuck outa here so we take off hoping fences and running through back yards untill we get to a school down the road. we chill behind that for about 20 minets and decide to go back so as we walk around the block we spot about 10 squad cars cops all over the forest with flashlights and about 3 cop dogs surching the premises at that point i just fucking ran home and called it a night. i was then watching the news later that night and there was a big story about how these guys had excaped from prison that day and where spoted in my city around the same time the fuzz showed up lookin for us hahah

i was downtown with a friend and this middle aged hobo storms up and demands an ID cause we were smoking ciggarettes. we are like "no fuck off" and he starts ranting about how he works for the city and shit, and how he will give us tickets. so were about to beat the shit out of him cause he was getting to close to us, and i look down and his dick is hangin out. needless to say we took off.

one time i seen a bum gettin fucked by some big ol nigger. i keept doin my piece an try to mind to myself. then the bum asked me if i wanted to join an i noticed that it was my girlfreind he was fuckin. THEN I FUCKED HIM WITH MY SHOTGUN LIKE A FILTHY NIGGER.

what a shity day

Downtown Denver...

This old guy, around 75 years-old, rides his bike all hours of the night. He has a long ass white beard, scraggly white hair, a white backpack, and is always rocking a white knit cap, a white long sleeve shirt (over a white short sleeve), white pants and scotch-brite white sneaks. When it is cold out, the dude wears a puffy white jacket with a white hoodie. Oh yeah, he is white and his bike is cream.

I've been seeing him for years, sometimes at 4am in morning. Kind of creepy but funny.

I've seen a dude DUI on a motorcycle (into a park fence), saw a crackhead throw a rock through a house window, stumbled upon a murder scene (5 minutes after), saw a motel catch on fire, some homies saw a bum get hit and dragged in a hit and run, I've had a homie get a gun pulled on him, I was chased by two gangsters for 8+ blocks one night, I was harassed by a smartass narco while painting (he told to get on before he made an issue of it), been chased by a car full of frat kids down an alley, I've been chased by a platoon (3) of crackheads and my homie was shot at.

Craziest shit was when we were scoped out, in a yard by 5 cops and three trucks. We all got away and one of the crew mates had a broken leg. He managed to hide on top of a train, duck out, cross a river and limp for a mile.

The list goes on and on...

This thread sounds like total bullshit....

But I did get up with Chuck Norris once...he ran outta paint and I wouldnt give him any so he roundhouse kicked me off the Heaven spot....but Jesus caught me...

lmao :lol: wen chuck norris does pushups, he doesnt "push up" he pushes the earth down!

one night when I was walking my dog through my neighborhood at night while, I was hittin up lil' tags an shit on fences and stuff finaly I get to a road by my house that goes of over a big creek, and I walk up to the big metal barriers on the side of it about tag the side I pull my can out but then something suddenly comes over me like I shouldn't do it and about 5 seconds after I put my can back in my hoodie a cop car rolls by and I think fuck that was close real hardcore shit.

...Fuck I need to get out more often to go paint lol

Archived