strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
HAHA AOUT 2 DAYS AGO I WAS SITTIN ON MY PORCH CHILLEN WITH MY LADY AND A GOOD FRIEND AT ABOUT 3PM..WHEN I SEE A CAR BULL UP NEXT TO A EMPTY PARKED CAR AND I HEAR SOMEONE WHISPER ..GO! THERE IT IS!! THATS HIS!! DO IT HURRY!!...AND A GUY GETS OUTTA THE CAR AND KICKS THE WINDOW OF THE PARKED CAR 3 TIMES UNTIL IT SHATTERS..HE LOOKS IN THE CAR FOR ABOU 2 MINUTES...SCRATCHES HIS HEAD AND SAYS SOMETHING TO THE OTHER GUYS IN THE CAR...AND THEY GIVE HIM A PIECE OF PAPER AND HE WRITES SOMETHING ON IT AND PUTS IT IN ON THE WINDOW...ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND AND MY FRIEND WONDERED WHAT THE NOTE SAY...SO WE WALK OVER THERE ABOUT 45 MINUTES LATER AND READ IT...LOL IT TURNS OUT THE NOTE ON THE WINDOW SAID

"WERE SORY BOUT YUR WINOW, IT WAS AINT NOT THE RIGHT CAR"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

holy shit, this is some of the funniest shit ive reaad

me and my boys were out about 45 minutes away from where we live and its a really bad area......we finally found a place to park in front of a building and some lady was hanging outside her window yellin and shit in spanish....then we look up and she sees us pull out our paints from the car....then she was like ya niggas better get out of here..i just called the cops on someone and theyre gonna be here, so w.e ya niggas is gonna do, do it somewhere else....but what we thought was funny as hell was the whole conversation she was like yea "im an OG Blood, im an OG BLOOD.." every sentence ended in that.....

so much procrastination...

A couple walks by, we shut up for a minute. Woman goes, "sniff sniff, HEY HONEY, WHATS THAT SMELL?" Dude says in the most condescending voice possible (like, you dumb bitch) "exhale.... ITS A PAAAIIINT STOOOORE".....

Yeah you dumbfuck like paintstores really stink like aerosol at 330 in the morning....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One time we went to cut through this small bit of woods to get under a highway. It was near this place where the homos meet up to do their thing. Me and my boy round the corner on this trail to see this dude's pants around his ankles with some dude dressed as a woman sucking him off. Thank god we only caught it from the back but it still left a disturbing memory of dude's tighty whiteys from the back.

me and my boys were out about 45 minutes away from where we live and its a really bad area......we finally found a place to park in front of a building and some lady was hanging outside her window yellin and shit in spanish....then we look up and she sees us pull out our paints from the car....then she was like ya niggas better get out of here..i just called the cops on someone and theyre gonna be here, so w.e ya niggas is gonna do, do it somewhere else....but what we thought was funny as hell was the whole conversation she was like yea "im an OG Blood, im an OG BLOOD.." every sentence ended in that.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THAT WAS THE STUPIDEST STORY I'VE EVER HEARD...HOLLY SHIT!

I GOT ALOT OF DEM HEAR GOES 1..PAINTING A FR8 NEXT 2 A BUM DAT HAD A CRIB MADE OUT OF BED SHEETS..ANYWAYS THESE NIGGA FOUND A WAY 2 POWER A RADIO AND A T.V.ON DA TRACKS... SICK!!! I WAZ PANITING WITH SOME CYPRESS HILL IN DA BACK GROUND... HOW CAN I JUST KIL A MAN!!!! SHIT WAZ DOPE..:) :scrambled:

yeah homee. for real kid. keep it real. yo.

Since im a novice and my times out are limited i hope this story entertains you.To be honest just about all of my times out have been chill and rather normal.Ok here we go.

So back when we started our crew we were out a warm summer night behind an olympic training place bombing this trailor.Well i was on top carving my shit when the lookout starts screaming.A 5-0 pulls up in an undercover car and gets out,and i stay on top.They dart and im all alone.So i jump down and start runnin when i turn around and see a pig behind me.I run and jump in this lake behind this office complex and swim out to this tiny ass island.I wait and i see lights everywhere.So i wait like an hour all this time i burried my 2 cans i had left and made an X.I swam back and went to my friends house and found out they escaped.The cans are still buried there today ahah i might go back to get them but there like treasure now.

i hopped onto a roof to do a roller one night. as soon as i got up there i had to drop duece. shit was weak, but whatever, when nature calls you gotta take heed... so i dropped trow and took a shit on the roof, finished up, and then did a fat ass roller. oh yea this roof was also in the heart of my city's down town area. hahah... imagine the buffers goin up there to buff a 20 foot tall roller and finding a fat dookie next to it... heyyyo!

also i've seen your average shit like:

naked crackheads runnin willy nilly thru the streets

girls gettin fucked in their cars

hopping fences to run from cops only to find a big ass burly dog waitin for me

and a heroin den with the walls covered in spent needles and hellllla bottles filled with piss

my and my boys were walkin and i threw up a sticker on a pole when guess who a fucking cop is parked right next to the pole he looks at me and blares his siren so we boot around the conrer and over this fence into this dudes backyard and onto the street when some fucking skinny spick goes "yo nigga why you running you scared pussy huh yeah you better run"like he just kicked our ass or something.