strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

Its so funny how people talk shit.

Im done,i have nothing to prove to any of yall,youve all seen me,if you really get up and see work,youve seen me.Thats all im done talking shit on the internet to a bunch of fakers,waste too much time and waste space on a good thread.

the only faker is you, the first step on the road to recovery is admitting the truth!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maybe this is why you wont step up?

I consider myself novice cause im not a toy i actully get up unlike 99% of 12oz,but im far from being anybody so im not ganna act like hot shit,i just hate when bitches try to come out me over the internet and no one who has said anything to me is yet to show me diffrent.

Im done with this fucking beef,get off my nuts and actully go paint.

Word, Kid, I dont know if you really think Ima a cop...so I'm gonna explain this simple to you...

posting pictures of your graffiti on the internet...unless I have more information on you, isnt gonna result in shit.

If you want to talk shit, then you need to back it up...sketch something out (you can pick a word) and we'll battle...i mean...

Get your fucking pencil out, and lets do this...

i was piecing by some railroad tracks, and a buffer from the city was standing like 10 yards behind me with a huge ass bucket and a walkie talkie looking thing in his other hand. needless to say, i ran the fuck out of there. that shit wasnt up for a day.

i did a handstyle at a bus stop, and a crackhead snuck up behind me and screamed "say man, i need a dolla. nigga gotta eat right?" scared the shit out of me.

i was piecing by some railroad tracks, and a buffer from the city was standing like 10 yards behind me with a huge ass bucket and a walkie talkie looking thing in his other hand. needless to say, i ran the fuck out of there. that shit wasnt up for a day.

i did a handstyle at a bus stop, and a crackhead snuck up behind me and screamed "say man, i need a dolla. nigga gotta eat right?" scared the shit out of me.

One night we got shook down by atleast 5 crackheads just wlaking a block to get a slurpee,and its weird ive only seen the buff monster once or twice..

Because crackheads roam together shakin motherfuckers down........

The buff monster?!??! You gotta be fuckin kiddin me...the buff monster is not the BUFF...

The buff monster is a gay art fag motherfucker that goes over real graffiti with stupid posters that he had all the time in the world to design in the safety of his own home.

Are you gonna battle me or anyone...or are you just gonna run your mouth on some bullshit that never happened?

Probably one of the strangest...

a motherfucking ostrich.

my boy and i were just looking at some graf at an underpass and there was a fucking ostrich in this guys yard. later on we had to peace because the dude who owned the house came out to shovel his ostrich's shit. Note he also had a llama and like 20 some chickens. crazy man that ostrich sounded so loud and weird. started buggin out on us.

i bet some ppl here from the philly area know all about it

anyways one night when i was out wit a friend we saw this spot but the way to get to it was getting ontop of a dumpster thingy. we both were gunna hit it up so he went first and i was looking out when everything was clear i gave him the signal and he ran up to the dumpster next thing i hear is this huge crash...i look back and its him inside the dumpster screaming how he think he might have gotten fucked up...all i know was that i started burstin out laughing i told him to get the fuck out the dumpster cuz ppl were comming and when he did we dipped..it was the funniest that that happened the whole night and i couldnt stop laughin at him!

Probably one of the strangest...

a motherfucking ostrich.

my boy and i were just looking at some graf at an underpass and there was a fucking ostrich in this guys yard. later on we had to peace because the dude who owned the house came out to shovel his ostrich's shit. Note he also had a llama and like 20 some chickens. crazy man that ostrich sounded so loud and weird. started buggin out on us.

i bet some ppl here from the philly area know all about it

You probably wont believe me but the SAME thing happened to me O_O

I haven't been out much after dark but a recent time was kind of weird I guess. I was hitting up this garage doing a couple throwies on it and it seemed pretty chill...all the sudden this car pulls up on the road and stops for no reason. Of course I thoght it was because I was spotted so I sort of turned the other direction but my friend who was with me kind of went towards the car. All the sudden I hear my friend say AHHH WTF ARE YOU DOING?! Apparently they stopped because a guy had to take a piss or something haha. This was pretty close to the downtown area of my city too so it was kind of weird. Anyway we talked to them a little and told them how to get to this bar they were trying to find. Not that weird but it's all I got! :)

I was at some party one night and was just walking to a convienience store to get a drink and saw a salvation army getting robbed with alarms going off and everything.

Another time I was doing a throwup down an alleyway and some bum came up to me telling me about how he failed art in 5th grade and couldnt sleep cause of the paint fumes. He was fucked up on something and was about to hit me. So i just finished the throw and took off.

My friend walked under this bridge one day to paint a piece and saw two fuck ups from our school having sex on a homeless guy's couch. They probably got every disease you can think of after that haha.

^^^ somethin hella similar like that happened to me and a homie while we were paintin. this homeless guy walks up to us and was like yea i saw that. but then was like if a cop comes i aint see nothin. if u dont tell em i did a rock then i wont tell on you. and it was hella funny cuz we didnt even see him do nothin lol

this one night i was walking home from this party, drunk as fuck and i get out on the street and there was this hooker bitch all like, hey baby five bucks for a good time i was like fuck no, walked into the ally way right next to the bitch to catch some tags and there was these,s two big ass black dudes waiting to jack people the hooker bitch brought to them. i walk down a couple blocks and my homie picks me up. so i tell him what i just saw and he is like i got this pellet gun. we drive buy a shoot at them it was funny as fuck. big ass dudes screamin like a lil girl. hooker bitch ran like 10 block to the light rail.

a couple of months ago i was bombing by some L tracks and when we got to my friends neighborhood we turned a corner into an alley and some lady was shittin on the wall. . . no joke. . . really . . . just sittin on the wal . . . drunk as fuck. . . shittin. apparently she had the bubblies.

my only reply was "TELL ME WHY THIS WHITE BITCH IS ACTUALLY SHITTING ON THE WALL."

i almost bombed around her but the shit smelled, she was ugly and it was akward.

maybe im preverted.

well I wasn't painting, but when skating from my friends house like at 10

I was was skating in the street and a SUV almost hit me and busted a bitch

a little more down the street A big ass gangster foo was all like "hey dawg you write"

I said no and skated away just to have that car that almost hit me and an other car full of gangsters follow me and and yell out thier gang name

thats prob. the craziest shit

OOh i have seen some much shit

ummm

i saw a whore getting fucked in the toilet but some drugged up bitch

fucking theres lots alright

seen like hobos making fun of people thats funny, once told someone there was a shoot up around the corner and someone got shot 6 times...

its soo hard when your on the spot..

I wish I was out of here.

If you're in the Chi, then Im about, 2000 miles down

EDIT: That ostrich must really move.

dude i cant understand what youre saying. i kind of assumed you were from the philly (215) area.

bc thats where the ostrich is

Are you a fucking homo who didnt see that it was an april fools joke and stickers are for faggets like internet talking?Youll probaly never even held a can of paint before,fucking toy

Yeah hes that 11 yr old bitch who does the LAME ass shit with colored pencils, TRUE STORY! SAME DUMB CUNT!

only stories i got are the ones where i got away :) never had problems or seen any cool bums, Althought while hittin a spot on a roof, the club beneath me got out and i guess it was gothic night..so i just sat there and spit loogies on a bunch of gothic fools coming outa a club.

this isnt a bombing story but it relates to graff. me and this kid were makin a mop to go bombing with and we were making it outside so we wouldent get anything dirty. i was trying to fill the mop with this super purple hard staining ink and it was getting on the side of the mop so i decided to put it down. i tried ti put it down and it slipped out of my hand and it spilled all over the fucken ground and everything was purple. i looked at my hand and it was completely purpla and my face felt wet so i ran inside and i looked in the mirror and i had purple ink everwhere on my face and hands and hair. it sucked dick and i had purple everywhere for like a week. dont fuck with purple ink on drugs!!!

Archived