strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was out with my mate at 3am and we heard a ruslling in this backyard up ahead (we were walking up an alley) the all of a sudden two kids bounce over this fence whilst another two are passing over plants from the other side. Haha.

About 2 months ago me and the same mate were walking along the tracks and we heard a train screeching and honking really loud as it pulled into the station. We saw a guy (about 200ms ahead of us) jump infront of the train. Fucking scarest/wierdest stuff i have ever experienced. Just hit it back the other way down the tracks.

i got some crazy shit. i was bombin with my niggas and the boys pull up and was like hey come over here real quick. shit i booked it like a mother fucka as soon as i heard hey. i jetted down some ally into some busy ass street when all of the sudden the mother fucka come driving down the street in the fucking car :five-o:screamin imma get you mother fucka dont you fucking run from me. so i start bookin it up some block when the dude:five-o: jumps out the car and fucking tackles me onto some taxi cab shit and i bust my ass:beat: all over that mother fucker. fucked up shit was that they charged me with possession of fucking graffiti markers which were only fucking sharpies. lucky enough i threw my shit when i was running and they aint pick it up. my boys got away fine because them mother fcuckers only chased after me :angry: fuck that bullshit

sounds like bullshit

ive never heard of a charge "possession of graffiti markers" bs

you dont even got to say it, what idiot would think someone would fall for that?... only time ive got any greif about markers is a school cop bein funny,said with a smile on his face ''do i need to search you for markers?''. (this pigs buggin me over a sticker(considered littering in school) awhile back. even if he did(which he cant hes gotta have cause, the most he could possible do is dispose of them, but i wouldnt let that happen anyways. thats a bull shyt charge, what it really is, is ''possession of sharpie office pens''........

you dont even got to say it, what idiot would think someone would fall for that?... only time ive got any greif about markers is a school cop bein funny,said with a smile on his face ''do i need to search you for markers?''. (this pigs buggin me over a sticker(considered littering in school) awhile back. even if he did(which he cant hes gotta have cause, the most he could possible do is dispose of them, but i wouldnt let that happen anyways. thats a bull shyt charge, what it really is, is ''possession of sharpie office pens''........

O RLY?!?

hittin a waterfountain at school security said ''Ah! give me the marker, got any others?'' befor i got suspended for 10 days(there where a couple others around school)

^^^^^^"Shit people told you when they saw you 'tagg'"^^^^^

allright i got a question say im walking to a spot to paint and i have my backpack full of paint....an a cop shows up an asks where im going or what im doing out or some sort of question like that an he asks what is in the bag or trys to search my bag can i say NO ..theirs no way he can check my bag is their? cuz i get soo scared when im walking or skating to go paint an couple times cops have asked what i was doing or where i was goin but never to check my bag in the future if they try an check my bag what should i do? i can say no right?

allright i got a question say im walking to a spot to paint and i have my backpack full of paint....an a cop shows up an asks where im going or what im doing out or some sort of question like that an he asks what is in the bag or trys to search my bag can i say NO ..theirs no way he can check my bag is their? cuz i get soo scared when im walking or skating to go paint an couple times cops have asked what i was doing or where i was goin but never to check my bag in the future if they try an check my bag what should i do? i can say no right?

there is a whole thread about safty tips you take. if your a minor and out past the legal limit, then if they ask your phone # etc. you gotta give it to them so they can call your parents to pick you up. if there' graff it the area that recently appeared, and i cop spoted you, with a backpack that could have possession of spray cans, then the cop can search you. but the part where you wonder in hes got enough evidence to search you, the clue is, if the cop asks' you... then you say respectfully ''i dont consent to any searches''. dont just say ''no''. so the worst if a cop spots you, your goin home and you gotta exsplain it to your parents...

This wasn't out bombing but still graff related.

During the daytime, my friend and I were walking down to tracks to a spot we had stuff up at to take pics. While we are behind this old factory an suv starts driving through a little dirt road amongst the tall grass. Then we see a guy walk up to the suv from where the factory is. Next thing we know they let a big ass WOLF out of the suv. He was on a leash though. We just kept walking and then the guy waved. He asked us if we were gonna keep going. Then said we'd better hurry down the tracks because he was gonna let the wolf go. So we just kept walking forward, took our pics, and went on. We decided to walk further down the tracks then we had before to check the rest out. We ended up between a bunch of businesses that had razorwire fences and dog pens like every 50 feet with some mean ass rottweilers running around in circles all pissed off. Then some old ass security guard wearing those cataract sunglasses driving a nice ass old muscle car showed up. He didn't say anything. Then we saw countless other security until one guy finally drove up and asked us where we were walking from. We told him the tracks and he left us alone. Then some tow-truck driver was fucking with us by stopping in front of us and once we'd get close he'd drive off. Then an off duty cop was flying by in his cruiser multiple times. Anyways the only reason it actually sucked is because we had to walk real fucking far to get back onto a regular road and head back to the car. So it was quite the walk. This was on a Sunday afternoon so none of those businesses were running, they just had the security running around.

Back to the wolf, my best guess is they had it illegally and needed to get rid of it. Why they chose the train tracks which are about a stones throw from downtown and right next to a river? I have no idea. So basically there's a big ass wolf roaming around the city now. I should pay attention to the news to see if it ever amounts to anything.

Also the other night a pitbull crept up on us. Turned out to be a female that just had babies though so she was friendly. Followed us all the way from the south side to downtown, then I put her in my car and took her back to where we found her. Felt kinda bad, she had no collar or nothing.. was in decent health though so it looked like someone just bred her then threw her out.

a bum screwing this nasty dirty ass chick while there dog was licking the guys ass we busted up laughing.

ran into a dead body in the la river back in 92'

a naked guy running down the train tracks at like 330 in the morning

a cop screwing some chick in the back of the cop car on rampart by tommys

as we were leaving a spot, we were driving down a road where you can see the freeway. and my friend just yelled holy shit and told me to stop. we pulled over and on the freeway there was a dude just beatin the shit outta this girl, and there was a news van pulled over like 30 yards in front of us.

same night we were hittin the side of a building on the sketchiest street in the city, heard some gunshots that sounded somewhat close, so we decided to hurry up. as we left, like 2 blocks down there were about 15 cops on all sides of this business complex and like half of em had the big ass assault shotguns. shit was pretty gnarly.

Archived