strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this isnt a bombing story but it relates to graff. me and this kid were makin a mop to go bombing with and we were making it outside so we wouldent get anything dirty. i was trying to fill the mop with this super purple hard staining ink and it was getting on the side of the mop so i decided to put it down. i tried ti put it down and it slipped out of my hand and it spilled all over the fucken ground and everything was purple. i looked at my hand and it was completely purpla and my face felt wet so i ran inside and i looked in the mirror and i had purple ink everwhere on my face and hands and hair. it sucked dick and i had purple everywhere for like a week. dont fuck with purple ink on drugs!!!

We had to use about a half gallon of bleach, some water, and one of those bathroom brushes with the tough bristles to get the stain out of the cement.

Okay idiot number two. The cops had no right to search either of your cars. All you had to say was that you don't consent to any search. They can't search your car without probable cause.

And then they need a warrant to get into your trunk. Or your glove compartment if it's locked. And of course they need to specify what they're looking for and if they're looking for 'stolen items' they're probably specific in nature and hence your sketchbooks and cans aren't admissable in court.

Fun fun. Fucking cops.

The other day i was out painting under a bridge we go to here in the daytime, and i kept hearing cars slamming on their brakes and laying on the horns above me, then this chopper started circling - news chopper - then the sirens started coming in - cops, ambulances... i have no idea what was going on but i figured it was best i dip out before someone takes notice to the guy painting under the crime scene haha. Still wonder what happened - i'm not up with local news and don't have a TV.

Yeah you guys are right about the legal rights I had during this time, but seriously they were out for blood. I wasn't thinking clearly when they rolled up on me that quick and on a one way with a spot light, so I was taken back. I really respect cops for some of the things they do and the ones in my area (as of now) have been really chill. I live in the deep city, so they are use to all sorts of crazy crap, so they have a laid back attitude compaired to areas in the sub-burrbs.

I really thought I was cool when I was complying with all their requests. I didn't think I had anything to hide at the time, so I was almost wanting them to search, because it was a rare occasion I was thinking I was good. haha. I remembered only when it was in progress, trust me I would have gone about it much differently if I knew what was about to happen.

The other day i was out painting under a bridge we go to here in the daytime, and i kept hearing cars slamming on their brakes and laying on the horns above me, then this chopper started circling - news chopper - then the sirens started coming in - cops, ambulances... i have no idea what was going on but i figured it was best i dip out before someone takes notice to the guy painting under the crime scene haha. Still wonder what happened - i'm not up with local news and don't have a TV.

HAHAHA snap

4 of us where painting tracksides under a bridge, and we hear this SUUUPER load smash, and loads of glass and shit comes flying off the edge of the bridge onto the tracks, it all went silent then the sirens got closer and closer, were like shiit finish up.

We walked thru the field then along the road and see a blue car with its nose hanging off the bridge and another sideways with the nose all crunched and 3 cop cars and al load of cops all lookin off the edge and walking around haha

i got some crazy shit. i was bombin with my niggas and the boys pull up and was like hey come over here real quick. shit i booked it like a mother fucka as soon as i heard hey. i jetted down some ally into some busy ass street when all of the sudden the mother fucka come driving down the street in the fucking car :five-o:screamin imma get you mother fucka dont you fucking run from me. so i start bookin it up some block when the dude:five-o: jumps out the car and fucking tackles me onto some taxi cab shit and i bust my ass:beat: all over that mother fucker. fucked up shit was that they charged me with possession of fucking graffiti markers which were only fucking sharpies. lucky enough i threw my shit when i was running and they aint pick it up. my boys got away fine because them mother fcuckers only chased after me :angry: fuck that bullshit

me and my boy were about to do this spot but some dude on a bike kept stalking us, at one point he was right behind us and we jumped a fence onto some train tracks and he went the other way. then we get up to the spot and we see a cop creep down the road so we get down and start goin under this bridge, but we hear the sound of rocks falling and we both look over and there is some bum under the bridge and he pulls some kind of fuckin breakdance move and starts chucking rocks at our asses so we ran. but thats it.

i moved into a new apartment at begining of may. 2 years ago. number 13, got a job on the 13th of may. that same day in the depths of poverty, riding back from the store, with food for the week, riding through the alley, and find 900$ cash. all 20's, and 50's, and a few 5's.

this isnt a bombing story but it relates to graff. me and this kid were makin a mop to go bombing with and we were making it outside so we wouldent get anything dirty. i was trying to fill the mop with this super purple hard staining ink and it was getting on the side of the mop so i decided to put it down. i tried ti put it down and it slipped out of my hand and it spilled all over the fucken ground and everything was purple. i looked at my hand and it was completely purpla and my face felt wet so i ran inside and i looked in the mirror and i had purple ink everwhere on my face and hands and hair. it sucked dick and i had purple everywhere for like a week. dont fuck with purple ink on drugs!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

good story!

we saw this guy frozen in the middle of the road eating his yogurt

i was fucked and ran up to him and started singing the mario tune at him and he got a full on techno dance on all my boys came over and we were laughin our heads off

he started to go crazy discodancing and was like COMMMME ONNNN FUCK THE OLD BILLL

he decided to walk around with us while we went to go and throw stones at the prostitues (man im 20 yrs old haha) and he was amazing, we were giving him 10p's to play the drums on his yoghurt pot! We decided we wanted some yogurts after this and cained KFC of there yogurt supply,

hahahahah i love crackheads

yoghurt1cm3.jpg

yoghurt2mq4.jpg

After this ,a real aggy hobo started giving my mates shit, my mate was was behind him and threw a yoghurt at him covering his head, the fucker got up to chase us and HIS FUCKIN LEG FELL OFF hahahaha it was fake i guess but he hit the floor hard, we were laughing for hours! I felt harsh the next day but fuck it!

a while back me and my boy were walking around just hitting up and i write on a stop sign and some homeless fucker spots me and he is like 10 feet away. i didnt mind him much until he tried to talk to us. and we could understand him. so we just kept walking. so we walk and he gets up and starts trying to limp/run after us with his damn beer bottle (apparently his weapon) so we just dig.

another night. me and my boy was walking around hitting up againg and we fuck up this guys shop and he spots us. so he gets in his car with his wife and fucking chases us for about 2 blocks. we get away for a few minutes but then we see is car across the parking lot where we were hidding. so we slpit and the fucker floors his benz and gets me. my fren fuckin digs and then guy calls the cops. eventually my fren gets caught and 15 cops came because the store owner said we were trying to break in. wich was total bullshit. so luckly the owner dosent press charges. he didnt press chagrges because he told us when he was a kid. he did graff and went to juvi and shit. definitly lucky.

there was almost always someone in a parking lot with there windows rolled down selling drugs, and homeless lookin crackheads with frozen snot on there face and yellow eyes smelling like they just vomited. a car pulled up to me and asked if i was ok or if i needed a ride and to god bless me. there was a guy that walked by me asked me what i was doing, then jumped topic saying he killed his girlfriend, then jumping to how he hates motor cycles because they killed his girlfriend and now he has nothing. after 5 minets of talking to me, he asked if i wanted gahnjah, he ended up running away from me for no reason(hes a nut).

we were running threw little alleys and running threw parking lots and small bushes. not just some straight road.

So you mean to say you could get away from a car faster if you had a long straightaway?

And that he fuckin floored his Benz down a little alley and bushes?

my and my boy Mino were out on the tracks, and this bum is following us mad hard, almost to the point where he was jogging. then he gets in front of us, squats, and shits, then runs in the other direction.

and the other night my boy Pak4 got arrested after the mayor called the cops on him. pretty ironic. haha the funny thing is the cops were pissed off about a report on hitler in his backpack much more than the tags. thought he was a nazi

3:00 Am, Solo Bombin in a nicer neighborhood the busses run through.

Cops pulls up quick and nowhere to run. Guns drawn they tell me to lift

up my shirt slowly. 2 cans of rusto stuffed under my belt. They see the

paint get back into thier cars fast and jetted. Closest call I ever had. It

must have been a robbery somwhere close by.

So you mean to say you could get away from a car faster if you had a long straightaway?

And that he fuckin floored his Benz down a little alley and bushes?

IM SAYING that we ran therw alleys and bushes.. then we ran to parkinglot and thats when he floored his damn benz.

Archived