strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got another one for ya.Its nto that starnge but its kinda funny.

So me and my posse are just crushin up the street,and we had no intent to paint and nothin on us.Well we were walking past this skate spot we painted up a few months back.Well there was kids skatein and there was a suburban so i thought it might be some homies of mine.So we go over(its cold as shit!) and check it out.Well on the way there the kids like FUCK,SHIT,ASS.Im like dag yo.....well we start talking to them and we dont know them.They ask us about the work and were like chea we did it and they tryed braggin to us about their shit so we shoot the shit awhile.Well teh dude in the truck is their dad and the kid keeps cursing like every 3 seconds even when he lands it.Turns out he had torrets and i felt bad when i asked him...but still funny night

I got another one for ya.Its nto that starnge but its kinda funny.

So me and my posse are just crushin up the street,and we had no intent to paint and nothin on us.Well we were walking past this skate spot we painted up a few months back.Well there was kids skatein and there was a suburban so i thought it might be some homies of mine.So we go over(its cold as shit!) and check it out.Well on the way there the kids like FUCK,SHIT,ASS.Im like dag yo.....well we start talking to them and we dont know them.They ask us about the work and were like chea we did it and they tryed braggin to us about their shit so we shoot the shit awhile.Well teh dude in the truck is their dad and the kid keeps cursing like every 3 seconds even when he lands it.Turns out he had torrets and i felt bad when i asked him...but still funny night

Oh damn i forgot they also told us they were skateing there and a cop came to kick them oiut and tryed to blame them for our shit,i thought that was kinda funny.

yeah homee. for real kid. keep it real. yo.

Straight up there was a bum in one entrance to the T's years ago who had t.v.s and p.c.s suits and v.c.r.s he got booted when the City passed some ordinance. Sometime last year in the Tribune there was an article about this bum that lived under a bridge, who had a t.v. dvd player and a radio powered under the bridge. Every time the bridge was raised all he had to do was stand up, when lowering he had to sit down.

I went in that tunnel where he used to be at (spiral staircase red and yellow pipes) he collected gear other cats left. We used to find it.

Since im a novice and my times out are limited i hope this story entertains you.To be honest just about all of my times out have been chill and rather normal.Ok here we go.

So back when we started our crew we were out a warm summer night behind an olympic training place bombing this trailor.Well i was on top carving my shit when the lookout starts screaming.A 5-0 pulls up in an undercover car and gets out,and i stay on top.They dart and im all alone.So i jump down and start runnin when i turn around and see a pig behind me.I run and jump in this lake behind this office complex and swim out to this tiny ass island.I wait and i see lights everywhere.So i wait like an hour all this time i burried my 2 cans i had left and made an X.I swam back and went to my friends house and found out they escaped.The cans are still buried there today ahah i might go back to get them but there like treasure now.

are you the same fag thats plauging the dc thread with your gay stickers? :confused:

are you the same fag thats plauging the dc thread with your gay stickers? :confused:

Are you a fucking homo who didnt see that it was an april fools joke and stickers are for faggets like internet talking?Youll probaly never even held a can of paint before,fucking toy

I know your not talking,your a fucking rat who got attacked by another rat and probaly got punkd.

shut up ya drippy vagina, dont act like you got shit to prove.

call me a toy, call me a rat, it dosnt matter to me cause i know im not and the people who matter to me know im not.

dont post again and waste space.

shut up ya drippy vagina, dont act like you got shit to prove.

call me a toy, call me a rat, it dosnt matter to me cause i know im not and the people who matter to me know im not.

dont post again and waste space.

I love how you fucking people are.You contribute nothing to this forum or graffiti.Yet you come in here and judge both.You put down graf or diss my story,yet you have none of either of your own.Keep your fucking trap shut then

Are you a fucking homo who didnt see that it was an april fools joke and stickers are for faggets like internet talking?Youll probaly never even held a can of paint before,fucking toy

kid you dont want problems with me, second im sure you quickly said it was an april fools joke to make sure no one busted your chops for that beyond toy shit, but really who the fuck puts that much effort in an april fools joke...let alone one graffiti related? your nothing more than just some toy ass herb. If you are in DC which i hope you are, please come see me so i can knock some sense into your toy ass. :)

kid you dont want problems with me, second im sure you quickly said it was an april fools joke to make sure no one busted your chops for that beyond toy shit, but really who the fuck puts that much effort in an april fools joke...let alone one graffiti related? your nothing more than just some toy ass herb. If you are in DC which i hope you are, please come see me so i can knock some sense into your toy ass. :)

Ok fucker,those are my sticks from 2 years back,i saved them and posted them on 12oz so ppl would freak,hardly any work.And listin at you E-thug you think your tough shit?I think your just talking becuse you know youll never see me,if you did you might not being actin like such hot shit,and i aint Dc,im 16 and i bet i could take your punk ass,if not figthin paintin for sure,a real G wouldnt be on 12oz so much..

Its so funny how people talk shit.

Im done,i have nothing to prove to any of yall,youve all seen me,if you really get up and see work,youve seen me.Thats all im done talking shit on the internet to a bunch of fakers,waste too much time and waste space on a good thread.