strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two chromers punch on over a bottle of thinner under a bridge. (Sad seeing that shit happen).

A possum the size of a fuckin' gorilla.

Seeing a whole lot of little kids arking up at some alcho cause he stole there wine cask lol.

I SEEN A TWO DEAD BUMS ON TOP OF EACH OTHER UNDER A BRIDGE!! WITH LIKE MACHETE WOUNDS ON THERE BACK! MAN I AINT EVEN GONNA LIE, THAT WAS SOME SCARY SHIT!!

Where the fuck do you live dude? Africa? Couple days ago this drunk black guy was following me arround everywhere I was going... creeped the hell outa me...

i was painting the highways with a buddy in from outa town.so we're high up on this hill doin the sound barrier and a car pulls over down on the highway.so we stop and duck down and just look.this crazy mad girl jumps outa the car screaming at her man cussing him out.then she just walks down the fuckin highway.cops come in like five minutes but their at least a quarter mile away.so we got to finsh and bounce.we we laughing our asses off repeating what the girl was cussing to her man.like fuck you jimmy,and your mamma.haahhacrazy bitch would rather walk in a highway lane than be in the car with jim.

back when i was a young'n i think i could've sworn i saw someone getting stabbed. i was pretty far away but a bunch of dudes were on the other side of the street and then one dude just kinda came up close to him and then everyone bounced, but that guy was left flopping around on the floor. shit creeped me the fuck out so i didn't call for help or anything i just split. i regret not doing anything till this day

I was painting in a drain thing next to a parking lot and heard loud foot steps in the lot above me. I stopped to look up and some kid, about 14-15 years old ran past then a car pulls in and some big dude gets out of the back, chases him and procedes to stomp on this kid. I was fucking amazed at how this little-ass kid was able to walk away after the dude stopped. Other than that just crazy bums, pushers, chases and car accidents.

I was riding in a car on a railroad side cut that we shouldnt have been on. We had the lights cut but when we turned em on after the street lights were too dim to see anymore a police cruiser was right in front of us parked. We suprised the cops in it and one of them got out and cae over. The piggie was clearly hella blasted on rocks and just told us to leave after we said we were lost. Not the craziest shit but mad funny. Tyrone biggums with a badge and some ashy lips.

I was riding in a car on a railroad side cut that we shouldnt have been on. We had the lights cut but when we turned em on after the street lights were too dim to see anymore a police cruiser was right in front of us parked. We suprised the cops in it and one of them got out and cae over. The piggie was clearly hella blasted on rocks and just told us to leave after we said we were lost. Not the craziest shit but mad funny. Tyrone biggums with a badge and some ashy lips.

He for real had ashy lips?

me and my boy rolling down the street in a shopping cart stolen from albertsons but it had the little toy car for kids to sit in on the frontand me sitting on the front and not seeing a cop car coming the other way till we get like 10 feet from it cuz of the damn fog and jus jumping off and seeing that shit SLAM right into the cop car and me and my boy running from the law for the next 20 minutes me carrying a backpack with 3 cans and a bong and a fifth in it and spraining my ankle 2 minutes into the chase from jumping from the roof of a house down to street level.....adrenaline kept me running and trying to fnid the sides of houses to run thru but every oone we ran to had automatic lights that were bright as hella that turned on wen we ran near them so i juss jumped in a trash can till it was cool ....oh yeah i had took an eighth of shrooms to the face at noon that day and bucked a few shots and took a couple bong rips...also.....opium dens with old ass chinese men smoking opium and playing dominos at 2am in chinatown....a bum walking in front of me at like 11 at night who saw a porsche parked and he just jumped on the trunk and stomped on the wail tail till it broke and then got off and kept walking casually....a chinese man wearing bigass snorkel goggles running in a circle around this basketball hoop while me and 10 people sit and smoke blunt after blunt and him never looking at us .......at 2am 15 or so black dudes from the fillmoe were down on 4th and mission in front of jack in the box one of them came up to my boy who is latino and asked him when he had got out of jail and then all his boys running and juss stomped the shit out of this one mexican guy at the 14 stop then three other mexican dudes came out of nowhere and started fighting all the black dudes and the whole time the one guy is talking to my boy and then the fight moves into the street and the 3 mexican dudes are holding their own then the guy who was talking to my boy goes into the store grabs a glass bottle and juss throws it across the street at mels shattering on the window and scaring even more the people in there then these 2 dudes said 5-0 5-0 and everybody scatted and 5-0 came and asked people questions and then i heard one gunshot and my boy said lets bounce i aint tryna get wrapped up so we walked to some donut shop and sat there for like 2 hours and then juss went home

haha thats some real shit man.

just last weekend i was painting this spot along some tracks with my friend. as we were walking up on the street some bum rode around us on his bike in circles and just was all giggly "hey guys hoooow yaaaaa doin!?" he just rides off and we get to the spot. a little ways down we see him taking a shit. he tries to call us over as hes squating down. and hes just laughing his ass off. i also saw some weave in a tree, a squirt gun with a dildo on it, a dead dog in a bag, plenty of homless houses, a twenty dollor bill covered in human feces. another time i got ran up on so i had to wade through a river up to my waist in early spring. took me about an hour. both ears infected, but im not in jail.

man i was up in the woods lookin for some tunnels and shit ..my homies was with me but he fell a lil ways back..i didnt worry abt him and i found a spot a called out and he said he was comin..a few minutes later i heard some yellin and scufflin i figured he fell down the hill or some shit but then he ran and found me he was cryin and screamin that bigfoot butt fucked him and that we needed to leave...he was bleeding all down his legs...he even had nutt all over his face...haha

Archived