strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

this isnt a bombing story but it relates to graff. me and this kid were makin a mop to go bombing with and we were making it outside so we wouldent get anything dirty. i was trying to fill the mop with this super purple hard staining ink and it was getting on the side of the mop so i decided to put it down. i tried ti put it down and it slipped out of my hand and it spilled all over the fucken ground and everything was purple. i looked at my hand and it was completely purpla and my face felt wet so i ran inside and i looked in the mirror and i had purple ink everwhere on my face and hands and hair. it sucked dick and i had purple everywhere for like a week. dont fuck with purple ink on drugs!!!

Put some in an ex's drink. Turn the bitches teeth purple for weeks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i wasnt bombing but it wsa post bombin i saw some dude get out of a dumpster and started laughing he as then follow by some raggidy bitch and he dropped the metal lid on her noggin and she fell back in the dumpster he reached in and pulled her out and they walked away she was naked and he as pulling up his pants fucking groooooss

~you had to be close do look down and see his dick threw the window of his car. 14inch? not possible.~ i was out just marker taggin on everything in my path, there was an alarm going off in the distace. a butt load of cops showed up at a bank 30 feet from me for some breaking in. there were 2 vans 3 cars, but aparently they were just trying to steal the ATM. that same thing happened to me with the same marker on my fam's dinner table(soaked threw the towel i had laid out) and yes it was also purple(matallic otr.8). i messed up my familys table(still there to this day) and most of my favorit ink.

i saw some black fool getting dome in his car from some ugly ass bitch, and honestly this dudes dick must have been like 14 inches. im not gay, but it was just not hard to miss

not hard to miss? wasn't it 'too hard' to miss?

:lol:

i saw a couple of trannys going at it once coming out of a lay-up. I threw an empty can of harbor blue at them and the bitch...i mean the nigga, i mean the bitch - whatever, pulled out the jammie and started busting shots at us. it was just a .22. i know because my friend got hit in the jaw and spit the bullet out. ok - well the part about my friend getting hit and spitting the bullet out is not true, but everything else is. word is bond son!

This is a real story, happened last weekend.

I get out of work late, same time the bars get out. Anyway, I wait at home an hour and then go out, but this night I was really tired and just wanted to go to 711 and get some sheit and go home. I'm almost to 711 and see a cop coming right at my car with it's flood light on me (I'm on a one way street too), so I'm like ohh shit, wad I do??? I don't have any drugs or haven't been drinking, so I think...Sweet whatever I did, I'm cool, so I pull over nicely to see what the deal is..

He starts telling me to pull over anyway on his loudspeaker, so I do and his partner and him come up to my car asking me to get out as they have some questions for me. I'm like, ummm ok, what did I do officer? Then I see in the background two more cop cars with their spot lights and also rolled down window with mag lights looking all over the street and bushes and weird spots... SO...back to me.., they say "we need to search your vehicle, a simular car was used earlier tonight with taggers in the area".

No shit, so my car looks exactly like a car full of taggers ? I am thinking to myself no wonder they're looking in strange spots, they're looking for paint that these doods dumped. Anyway, I'm thinking to myself, god for once I'm cool, but then a fear comes through my body.. I fucking forgot I have paint in my trunk that I just bought from my homies house the day before and I just didn't bring it up as I didn't plan on going out this night. Of all nights to not be doing anything and thinking I'm cool.... A dudes car with taggers just so happens to be in the exact same area I am and I have paint in my trunk.

What the fuck are the odds of this seriously? Anyway, they get to my trunk and open it and yes, see the paint. They are like ahh ha! I'm like nooooooo seriouslly I'm not the one your looking for, I swear to god and on everything, I am really not the one. I didn't think for a second they would believe me, but I guess I had that look of truth in my eyes. I felt like I was on trial for something I didn't do for once and I wanted them to know this... I said, ok...can you do like some investigation real quick to see if I'm telling the truth ? They looked at the paint, the color and my hands, then went to conversate with eachother while I have hand cuffs on now on the curb.

They talk for about 5 minutes and come back and say, yes you are telling the truth and then let me go. I was in shock. They said the paint was different colors and the guys they were looking for were not of my discription and they had another call down the street for these same cats..

They didn't say anything about my paint and why I had it in my trunk, they didn't ask and just left looking for these guys again. Seriously the strangest thing that ever happened. I went to 711 and got my shit and went home! Don't ever keep paint in your car, which is probably an obvious, but I didn't expect that honestly haha.

I get out of work late, same time the bars get out. Anyway, I wait at home an hour and then go out, but this night I was really tired and just wanted to go to 711 and get some sheit and go home. I'm almost to 711 and see a cop coming right at my car with it's flood light on me (I'm on a one way street too), so I'm like ohh shit, wad I do??? I don't have any drugs or haven't been drinking, so I think...Sweet whatever I did, I'm cool, so I pull over nicely to see what the deal is..

He starts telling me to pull over anyway on his loudspeaker, so I do and his partner and him come up to my car asking me to get out as they have some questions for me. I'm like, ummm ok, what did I do officer? Then I see in the background two more cop cars with their spot lights and also rolled down window with mag lights looking all over the street and bushes and weird spots... SO...back to me.., they say "we need to search your vehicle, a simular car was used earlier tonight with taggers in the area".

No shit, so my car looks exactly like a car full of taggers ? I am thinking to myself no wonder they're looking in strange spots, they're looking for paint that these doods dumped. Anyway, I'm thinking to myself, god for once I'm cool, but then a fear comes through my body.. I fucking forgot I have paint in my trunk that I just bought from my homies house the day before and I just didn't bring it up as I didn't plan on going out this night. Of all nights to not be doing anything and thinking I'm cool.... A dudes car with taggers just so happens to be in the exact same area I am and I have paint in my trunk.

What the fuck are the odds of this seriously? Anyway, they get to my trunk and open it and yes, see the paint. They are like ahh ha! I'm like nooooooo seriouslly I'm not the one your looking for, I swear to god and on everything, I am really not the one. I didn't think for a second they would believe me, but I guess I had that look of truth in my eyes. I felt like I was on trial for something I didn't do for once and I wanted them to know this... I said, ok...can you do like some investigation real quick to see if I'm telling the truth ? They looked at the paint, the color and my hands, then went to conversate with eachother while I have hand cuffs on now on the curb.

They talk for about 5 minutes and come back and say, yes you are telling the truth and then let me go. I was in shock. They said the paint was different colors and the guys they were looking for were not of my discription and they had another call down the street for these same cats..

They didn't say anything about my paint and why I had it in my trunk, they didn't ask and just left looking for these guys again. Seriously the strangest thing that ever happened. I went to 711 and got my shit and went home! Don't ever keep paint in your car, which is probably an obvious, but I didn't expect that honestly haha.

Wow... first of all, if you were smart, then you would have known that they had absolutely no reason to search your car. So if you played the game right, they might have asked for your I.D. (Which you're required to present if you're driving a vehicle.). Just remember, if you're not being placed under arrest, they can only pat you down (Make sure to state that you do not consent to any searches.)

same kind of thing happened tome when i was just chillin in a parking lot eating.... cop rolls behind me and says we need to search your car... search for 20minutes.... after, they finally tellme why and it was becasue my car was similar to one used in a robbery earlier...

it was all bullshit. its all just a scheme to search you and your vehicle. its happened topeople before.

yeah the other day i got arrested and just before they put me in the car they ask if they can search my car. i stark peaking because i got a few sketches and a bag full of cans. but i just said politely "sorry but no" and they get at pissed at me and start saying shit like how do we know you don't have other stolen things in there. i just said check the tapes or get a warrant. they shut up after that.

same kind of thing happened tome when i was just chillin in a parking lot eating.... cop rolls behind me and says we need to search your car... search for 20minutes.... after, they finally tellme why and it was becasue my car was similar to one used in a robbery earlier...

it was all bullshit. its all just a scheme to search you and your vehicle. its happened topeople before.

Okay idiot number two. The cops had no right to search either of your cars. All you had to say was that you don't consent to any search. They can't search your car without probable cause.

Archived