strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that dead guy story i told a few post up i forgot somthing about,its a real dope trackside spot in kc.and one of the entrances had this guys camp out he lived there for as long as ive painted this spot.like 3 years.but i met him one time cool guy,but he had dominos set up like he was playing but the domino pieces were arrainged in a swaztika,but the dude was likea 65 year old black dude,but the next time i went down there was when he was layin there dead.i bounced and called the cops from a payphone sayin i was with a church group donating blankets to homeless dudes and found this guy.they put a fence up but the spot aint goin no where

YO SO ME AND MY BOY HIKIE543 ONER TKY TTR OVK JKL QWE WERE BOMBIN DIS BUS STOP WITH DOPE FAT KAPZ DOUBLE PINK VAGINA DOTS WITH DEEZ DOPE AZZ MONTANA KANS WE BOUGHT AND LIEK WE SAW SOME PAINT AND A PERSON WALKIN HE MIGHT"VE BEEN BLACK MAD SKETCHTY SHIT SON LIKE YO THAT WAS CRAZY SHIT BUT WHATEVER MAN JUST ANOTHER DAY IN THE LIFE OF BUMFUCK WISCONSINS DOPEST ILLEST DOWN STREET BOMBIN KAAANGG!!!!!!!!

things i've seen while painting...raccoons fighting in trees, natives injecting heroin between their toes, alleyway crackhead blowjobs, animals getting hit by cars, 3 guys fighting on their porch, my boy lose his sight from an errant rock, and a motorcycle crash

Craziest thing i've ever seen, i was bombing on an underpass, and we all noticed this guy looking at us, but we kept on painting. The dude was wearing bright orange jump suit. So were like, ok lets go, and later one, driving down the worst road in orlando about 3 miles away, we see the same dude, wearing an orange jump suit, standing in the road in the road with a half foot pole waving around at us. Mind you this was about 7 minutes afterward. The dude ran 3 miles in about 7 minutes...can you say crack cocaine? Later on he walked up to us, asking us why we do this, so we told him to get up, and he's like "what is getting up? like when you smoke crack?" and i was like nah

well... ive been jumped/robbed at gunpoint.

tagged near some open-air drug markets, chased by the hoppers

and one time riding home from a spot. i was stopped at a light when all of a sudden these 3 black dudes threw this other guy in the street started teeing off on him right next to me, looked like they were bout to curbstomp the nigga. i casualy drove away like nothing happend

YO SO ME AND MY BOY HIKIE543 ONER TKY TTR OVK JKL QWE WERE BOMBIN DIS BUS STOP WITH DOPE FAT KAPZ DOUBLE PINK VAGINA DOTS WITH DEEZ DOPE AZZ MONTANA KANS WE BOUGHT AND LIEK WE SAW SOME PAINT AND A PERSON WALKIN HE MIGHT"VE BEEN BLACK MAD SKETCHTY SHIT SON LIKE YO THAT WAS CRAZY SHIT BUT WHATEVER MAN JUST ANOTHER DAY IN THE LIFE OF BUMFUCK WISCONSINS DOPEST ILLEST DOWN STREET BOMBIN KAAANGG!!!!!!!!

do those double pink vagina dots have alot of overpsray?

i was once attacked by a goose protecting its eggs. i think its cause i kept taunting it. i almost stepped in the nest and i heard it hissing, i was thinking rattlesnake but i live in boston. i finally realized what species i was dealin with when the male flew out of the water and into my head as i did a action-film roll to escape while running. ob saget would have a great voice over for it

I had a hooker tell me that a car was following her and the man inside was threating to hit her in the head with a brick and rape her.

She asked me to call the cops with my cell phone.

I laughed and rode away.

Never saw that bitch again.

Archived