strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

once i justg ot back from some early shit, and went to the taco shop. i sat outside and while unwrapping my rolled tacos, i see a bum across the street walk up to a tree and take a like 5 minute piss. he then proceeds to drop his shorts and sit in the planter box (?!) Taking the longest public shit in recorded history. i don't eat there anymore........

• 2 weeks later...

this one time me and my friends were bombing through my city and we had just jumped down from a fire escape and we walk out onto the main street and out pops a hobo with a big cup saying "aint no thang but a chicken wang at burger king there aint no nation like a donation" so my friend says hes hindu and has no money and the hobo thinks for a bit and says "if you a hindu do what you can do." he got totaly salted. so we threw the guy like 2 bucks in quarters from train fair. He was pretty happy.

I love the way people start their posts. "This one time"

well,,, This one time, at band camp, This dude was playing a trombone, and i like fully went up to him, did this mad piece on his trombone while be was playing, it took me like 1 hour, so more like a throw up, but still, and the fill was mad, i was like in the zone man, and then i bailed back to my band camp cabbin. ....i found out the next day the guy that i painted was blind, and had no sense of smell. No wonder he didnt notice me for the 1 hour I was spraying paint over his shit.

btw, this is a joke, i dont really go to band camp, but if i did, this would be one of the things on my list to do. hahaha, but not to a blind person, to a person I really hated,,,,and I might got for the QWERTY keyboard next time.

I WAS IN LONDON ONE DAY NEAR THE LONDON EYE (THERES A LEGAL WALL THERE) AND I WAS 4 OF MY MATES FILLIN DUBS AND SUM CRAZY FUKED UP CHINESE MAN HOLDIND A POT HIMSELF LYK LALALA ME LOL (PORPAR CRAZY) N HE CAME OVER TO US SND S STILL SINGIN AND HE THREW A POT NOODLE AT MY MATE WE WERE LIKE WOT THE FUK R U DOIN N HE RAN AVAY GOING MEOW MEOWWWW AND THEN FELL RAWLEY WEN WE CHASED HIM HE STOPED AND STARTED DOING ALL THIS KUNG FU SHIT AND DUKKIN UP N DOWN AND TOUCHNG HIM SELF WE JUS WENT BAK TO THE WALL N WE NEVA SAW HIM AGEN

Funniest shit ever.

Me and my boy were hittin up this wall near some tracks when all the sudden a cop tries to get a spotlight on us. We book it down the tracks all the way back to these woods that ya cant get too unless you cross over this river on the train bridge. All the while these two cops are shinin there spots all over the river banks and shit. Eventualy they left and we all headed home. the next day i ask my boy whos got a police scanner radio thing if he heard anything goin on in my area... I guesse some old guy from this vetrans hospitle near the spot we hit bugged out and ran out of the hospital IV's and whatnot still stuck in his crazy ass and drowned himself in the river, so turned out the cops wernt out for us.