strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My buddies and I where doing the back side of Newberry st, and got done about 3am. Walked to the posh side of the street with all the high end shops in Boston. Some guy in a land rover backed up over a fire hydrant. Blows the thing sky high under his car. He pops both side tires and then puts it in gear and drives back over the busted the rear tire. Then with one good tire drives off into the mass pike (the largest highway in the city) FULL of cops. Spraks are shooting out the back, and all i could think is this guy had to be thinking "I am going to get away with this YA!"

okay damn......

1. ghetto bird a.k.a. flying nazi poppin it's eye in the sky on me ..got away..

2. chased by a bunch of dogs...i maced em (which reminds me i need some mace, i'm out)

3. three crackheads tried to jump me, i got one of my ribs cracked and took a shot to the temple, i hit the two that hit me and ran....

4. painting in an alley, i heard some weird sounds so i put my paint down and investigated and there was some dude like 20 feet away jerkin it...

5. saw this dude laying in the middle of the street, i went to see if he was okay and he was covered in human shit and he reached out to me with shit caked hands "help me up" fuck that dude you're on your own....

6. all night bombing got the first beer at 6 AM and some bums tried to rob me so i put my beer on the ground and pulled out my knife and said "go ahead bend over and pick up my beer see how far you get..." that was that fool kept moving...

7. catching tags hella late....i did a tag next to some sur 13 shit and like a block later three cholos mf'ers start following me, i heard them start running so i did the same and i had to run for like 9 blocks....

damn there's tons more shit but i think i don't wanna post it on here...gotta stay smart about this shit 5-0 on here left and right....

haha one cool ass muthafucka!!

• 2 weeks later...

i was walking to this abandoned train station trough some woods and saw two guys in suits fucking

i live in a pretty urban area and seeing a deer is just crazy to think about but i was walking the tracks and saw one that had been hit by a train and a homeless guy was eating it. it was all rotted out and smelled he had the skin in a bag and the head next to him. he was just chillen cutting off strips of rotted meat and he gave me a wave as i passed

i guess the usuall...tons of bums, crack heads lookin for trouble and shit....

one day i was tryin to paint this chill spot (daytime), and met some other writers there; new kids.....

anyway some neighbor hood thug types on bikes come up to us and ask if we want weed...we all say NO and on request, one of the new kids offers this eminem lookin dude a cig, and then the dude punches him in the temple and starts kickin him in the face, along with his boys, who were all pretty big....the poor kids friend runs for this 8ft fence cause eminem's friends are blockin the exit so I ran over to the kid being beat up, dragged him the fuck outta there, threw our stuff over the fence, and with the help of his friend got him and myself over....

Eminem and buddies came around the street to look for us, and we ducked out in an autobody shop- the mechanic was like "wtf"- but we explained and he was like sure... we hid for a good hour, it was pretty scary cause we saw the dude walk past us like 3 times thru the windows....anyways, i called my boy up to give them a lift back to their and we parted ways....the one kid ended up with a broken nose and shit....i ended up with bruises and a rolled ankle....

I saw a UFO this one time, when i was walking through some woods to get to this spot, it was middle of the night, and i was walking under the trees, and then i think i looked up (i dont remember it very well...) and i saw this really bright light, and something fly over me, blowing air all over the trees, and i remember thinking HOLY FUCKING SHUIT@!!!! and i almost fell over cus i got all dizzy because i couldnt believe what i waas seeing, then the next thing i know im just walking down the street on my way home, and i wasnt even thinking about it at all, and then all of a suddon i just think about a UFO and then that memory jumps into my head, but i couldn't remember when it happened, and it was a real vivid memory too, like it seemed hella real, i just couldn't place when it happened, or if it actually did happen, but i knew it really did happen, so i dont rember shit what happened after that... crazy shit man... true story!

I was in the yard doing my thing with another cat and was up on both trains, one leg on one train, one leg on the other (you all know what I mean).... Finishing up and you hear the boooooms (left leg train starting and the boxes hitting, you all know what I mean here tooo !) So I huge the obvious safe train and am stuck in a place where I just had to wait it out.. When the train was on it's last box, the area was clear, but when we looked around to get going, three doods with a shot gun, mag light and the other there I guess just as back up. Regualr yardies, but this time they were real pissed, the dood with the gun aimed it right at me and I was like, no way, you're not going to shoot me over this shit right ? ?? Wronnnngggg... Fucking salt gun with them bullets, spraying me but I covered my face fell off the train and then ran for my life haha... Fucking salt guns hurt like a bitch and I had little bloody holes all over my right side and down my legs..

This was when I first started writing in 93, so I'm a lot smarter now, but please kids watch for the salt, it's not to make your paint taste better, trust me. =) I don't' even know if they do this anymore, because I haven't seen any simular situations this extreme, but where I was then, was a mid-size city, so it was half city and half industrial country boonies.

I guess that was a story about me and not the craziest thing I saw, but it was one in the same. The other things are what's normal for all of us.. Bums, chiva crack crazies, sexual divants and weird ass old ladies ! haha

walkin to a spot lyk at 3 in da morning,me n my daws saw sum guy runnin in da street butt naked. tryin to hide behing cars every like 10 seconds of running, that shit was strange but funny , im guessing he got caugh fuckin n got kickd out tha house with no clothes,lol

Some chinese people dumping like 4 buckets full of this yellowish liquid into a dumpster behind their resturant and then a box full of meat, then they ran to their car and sped off and this was at like 2 in the morning...i told myself id never eat there again, but oh well the foods good as hell

One time dude,i was painting this ill abandon buidling right off some tracks and shit,i went in the basement after i was done,and there was a body of like a 10 year old girl rotted out,maggots etc,then across the room i heard a squish sound and there was a crackhead all bloody with his dick in a drain pipe fucking it crazy,screaming WHY DO YOU HATE ME WHEN I LOVE YOU,WHY WHY,YOU MAKE ME GO NUTS WHY DO YOU HATE ME,then he see's me and ask if i was an angel.i puked then ran the fuck out but i my way out i seen this door cracked open inside was random body parts nail into the walls,with this crackwhore with a whole human head in her pussy,there was chains dangling off the ceilings,with handcuffs.ripped open wired cages,birds with their head's missing.well i devolped my film from that place,there was a naked black midget in every photo,i swear he was not in them when i took them.i have not returned since.

thats some crazy shit i would have nightmares for years after seein that kind of shit

One time dude,i was painting this ill abandon buidling right off some tracks and shit,i went in the basement after i was done,and there was a body of like a 10 year old girl rotted out,maggots etc,then across the room i heard a squish sound and there was a crackhead all bloody with his dick in a drain pipe fucking it crazy,screaming WHY DO YOU HATE ME WHEN I LOVE YOU,WHY WHY,YOU MAKE ME GO NUTS WHY DO YOU HATE ME,then he see's me and ask if i was an angel.i puked then ran the fuck out but i my way out i seen this door cracked open inside was random body parts nail into the walls,with this crackwhore with a whole human head in her pussy,there was chains dangling off the ceilings,with handcuffs.ripped open wired cages,birds with their head's missing.well i devolped my film from that place,there was a naked black midget in every photo,i swear he was not in them when i took them.i have not returned since.

a 10 year old girl dead all rotted out thats really sad and the story is probaly one of the weirdest things on this thread that shit is crazy I would like move away from this city and never go back

one time my homies were painting some freights and there is a train pulling into the layup and its no big deal just wait for the engine to pass and go on painting and then all of sudden there is something coming really fast blur like in the dark they step back and one of them pulls the others back not to grt hit by whatever it is. It passes them and it turned out to be a huge buck running as gfast as it coild because it was spooked by the freight pulling in blowing its whistle. But if the homie wouldn't have pulled the others guy back that buck would have collided and it woulda hurt hella bad

Me and some mates were painting this legal inner city when all of a sudden this dood comes running around the corner screaming help help he was shit scared.

Dood has a bag in his hand and this was a bad part of town next thing 2 big security guards run around the corner after him.

Dood drops the bag picks up a fence post and starts swinging.

Security then pull out there batons dood drops his fence post and tries to climb the fence when the guards crash tackle him knocking the whole fence down of somebodys yard.

The security guards try holding him down.

One of the guards gets on the radio to the cops.

Anyway 40 minutes later the cops get there after having to sit on this dood for all this time.

dood ended up being a wanted thief from this shopping mall.

in the same spot ive found a dead guy,who was frozen solid,he was in a t shirt with his face on a rock like he ODed and collapsed or some shit,i got the flick somewhere.and a week or two later seen two of the biggest gangster ass mother fuckin black dudes putting a hurtin on this huge white ass hanging out of there lexus door,probably a prostitute but i couldnt tell if it was a man or women,tryed to flick it cause it was the middle of the day back in the woods but i couldnt get the shot.

other than that i was benching in this pretty open public park that has a bridge that goes over 7 lines and you catch a line every 5 minutes,well there was this guy in the woods staring at me and i was like what the fuck is this dude staring at,then i realized he had a t shirt on and nothing else.i sat there for a second like what the fuck is goin on,and realize he is rubbin one out just staring at me,i run off the bridge and head into the woods with a rock i was gonna fuck him up with but couldnt find the asshole.

Never had anything happen to me which was too weird.

First time bombing in early 2005- an undercover was in his car- we started to throw some dubs up on a wall by it. He chased us in his car for around 15 minutes.

since then, nothing too out of the norm:

Dog's attacked me- i just painted it in it's face and kicked it.

People have shouted abuse/ threatened to call the police

Been chased by crazy people.

Homeless woman threw garbage at me.

Alot of needles and drugs.

Cant beleive some peoples take that seriously c'mon you lot this is obvious bullshit. But, in fairness it is a scary story...

Archived