strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this one time i was paintin and my boy was with me, we were walkin over this bridge and a bum came out from under the bridge he started talkin about graffiti an said there was graff under the bridge

we went to check it out and there werent any walls and we were like what the fuck then he asked us if we wanted to see something cool and we said yeah so he led us to this thicket of bushes then showed us that behind them there was a female hobo takin a dump

the hobo just kept looking at her and making strange noises while me and my boy bailed

this one to me wins the reward

Guest qwerty

Ohman, i woulda whipped my shit out right then and there and beat it raw man.

NO HOMO. Just felt the need to say that because i saw the word balls on the page and didnt want to be affilated in any way with testicals other than my own.

A MAN BEATING HIS WIFE, a lot of dogs allot of drunks, a bumb pissing the bush

Dogs... Been chased by a pack of dogs before... From the biggest to the smallest.. Where the fuck was that Dog Whisperer dude??

I remember some dudes would bring their dogs(usually a pitbull) to yards and let them chase you out..

So check it, my boys and I were walkiing to the yard through the backway of some warehouses and we're coming up to the back entrance of the yard when a chopper flies by and spots the light down at us....We get a shady feeling and decide to bail and on the way out we spot this middle-aged white lady giving this dude head outside his LTD by the side of a layup....Imagine the look on their faces when 4 dudes rolled up on them getting their groove on...:eek:

i dont go bombing to often, but this one time i was on my way home anddecided cross the street, and like two minutes later this drunk driver hits this car and flips a u to get away where he then hit another car and flipped his own car, which sent him sliding on his side across the side walk through a fence and finally stopped when it ran into a tree, but if i hadnt crossed the street i woulda got smashed! i was just standing there like what just happened, and the dudein the car was like screaming his drunk ass off!

and THEN what happend!? :eek:

but yeah so i saw this ugly hobo bum giving head to this other hobo guy and i didnt see them at first so they got scared and left cus of me and then after an hour or so when i was going home i saw them again walking down the street next to each other... and she was all fat and nasty and all haggard and shit, i remember cus i saw her had like mad crazy face herpes and shit...

The gramitical errors on 12 oz. make me want to vomit myself. all of his post was once sentence, then i saw this gem.

i remember cus i saw her had like mad crazy face herpes and shit...

He had like mad crazy face herpes buddy?

Wow!

I havent seen suicides or murders but in vancity i do see alot of shit

me and two of my boys were hitting up a station on third street when a bum walks up the stairs and starts complaining about personal space at this station when its empty except for us

Ive seen numerious car jackings, Ive seen an asain girl stumble out of a club who had appearently overdosed on heroine, I've sat bacvk and watched famous people in my area bomb, seen a prolific freight monicker writter in action (kodiac kid), lots of people doing it, ive seen cops eating donuts, drug deals.

One of the scairyest things ive ever seen was my buddy bombing a renta-van and a guy came out chased him he booked it across a freeway and he got his foot hit by a driver doin 95. he did like a 900 and 2 complete flips and hit the ground. funny thing is he doesnt remember shit.