strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, enough with the fake shit, heres someything thats fuckin true, seriously... I saw a fucking ghost man!!

About a year ago I was out on saturday morning like at 1:00 am. I left around 11 and got to my spot at midnight. So I get there, its a wall about 1 story high, if im facing it, there is a bunch of bushes to my left, kind of covering up a door to an abandoned shed, next to the bushes, to my left/behind there is a fence, directly behind me about 6 feet is another wall which goes the other way and touches the fence, but the fence post is bent a little which leaves a 6 inch gap bitween it and the wall (this is important for later on), to my right is about 30 feet of gravel and a few more trees/ bushes and then a small, not very much used road.

Now, the shed thats on my left, also about 1 story high, flat roof, concrete, im sitting on top of it, waiting for these people who are doing some kinda business to leave from where they are standing about 10 feet to the right of my wall. I wait for about a half hour, they go. and then I wait a little longer to make sure. In the meantime, I start to get organized, fat caps in right pocket, thins in left, its also pretty cold so I slip on some gloves.

So now its like 1:00, Im zipping up my backpack and about to jump down when I just look up all of a sudden, for no reason at all, an see this white blob, about the size of a seagle or something, move about waste high, in a perfectly straight altitude line, 3 feet from the ground and go right through that 6 inch gap between the fence and the wall. it was totally silent too, so I don't even know why I looked up, I didnt hear a thing, it was to my left, everything was dark as fuck (no streetlights anywhere near) and I dont know why I looked up, but I did. It happend in a split second, and moving really fast. The first thing i thought was it was a person wearing dark pants and a white t-shirt run across, but theres no way anyone could have ran through that 6 inch gap at that speed, anyway, it was hella fast.

It couldnt have been a cat cus then it would have to be flying the whole way, and if it was a seagle then what the fuck would it be doing flying around 3 feet from the ground in the middle of the night, in the middle of the city, and fly vertical through this gap. also it didnt make a single sound, totally silent! So i dont know what the fuck it was. and im sitting there breathing all hard, heart pounding and paralized trying to think of an explanation. I sit there for a while longer, eventually my balls expand back to normal size from there "shrinking" stage, and I jump down...

[skipping ahead]

...I finish my piece, pack up and start to head back home. Across the fence is about 10 feet of tall grass, but before the grass starts, theres a small pile of small boulders, (size of my fist, or a human head) that are all piled up (when you walk over it they all rub against each other and make a grinding sound of rocks grinding together...) but scatterd all over the place in the grass are a bunch of garbage pipes, garbage cans/lids, and a big pit about 5 feet deep, (that also keeps me from thinking it was a guy, running that fast in the dark wouldnt see where hes going and trip over everything). Past all of that is a dirt road, which i will take to go home, I also took this road to get to where I am right now.

It's like 3:00 now and im climb through that 6 inch gap, climb over the rocks, jump over the pit, and onto the road. Its like a bike trail or something, dirt trail, trees on both sides, dense trees, with bushes and rocks everywhere. So i'm on the road, I take a look to my right, about 100 feet down is a streelight, gives off a dull yellow glow which makes everything shadowy underneath it. I dont see anything suspicouse so I look to my left (the way I have to go) and see a shadow in the middle of this trail, about 20 feet away from me. I cant tell waht it is, so I decide its just a bush. Its 3:00 am, frieking cold, hella dark, and I see a dark shadow in my way in the middle of this trail. I kinda suspect its something but I dont even want to think about it, im pretty tired, and I force my self to take my eyes off of it and take another glance to the right.

I look back over to my left and my mind kinda jumps as I look for that shadow (you know when you get surprised and your mind kinda 'jumps'? a split second of 'dizzines'? thats what I felt) The shadow is gone, and im pretty creeped out, too much going on to even think of what it was, all im trying to do is find it with my eyes in the dark, then something catches the corner of my left eye and I look over really fast, and that shadow, the size of a basketball, is crawling (moving) slowly towards me, right alond the edge of the road. It doesnt look like anything ive seen before, it looks like a porkypine, from what i know, porkypines dont even exist in my area, ive never even heard of any around here. But its moving towards me, stops, moves a little more, stops again. Im scared as fuck and I cant pass it, since its in my way, so I turn around, climb back over that pit, the rocks, and the fence and climb back up the shed, all the time trying to be as calm as possible and trying not to look behind me.

So I get to the top of the shed, sit there again, and then here the rocks grinding against each other, someone (or something) was walking on the rocks right where I just was. My mind 'jumps' again and I start breathing hard again, and then a few seconds later hear these crazy ass mother fucking weird, never heard anything like it before, growels and squels from right under neath the shed in the bushes where I jumped up. It sounded like a demon monster thing you would hear in scifi movies or something. It wasnt a dog growel, not a roar or anything, this was like a fucking dieng gremling demon growel, like a big manly cat getting raped in the ass by a fat dog with a huge dick, it was a really deep sound. a nasty rolling growel, changing pitches and everything, then a bunche of high and low squels, and it wasn't even five feet away from me.

To this day I have no idea what it was, ive never heard anything like it in my life. I was sitting on that shed all night long, until around 5:30 am when the sun came up I finally jumped down and went the fuck back home. Even thinking about it right now makes my heart beat all fast and shit. Ive never been more scared in my life than that night. I'll never fucking forget it.

This isnt any bullshit either, this really fucking happened. The white thing, and that demon. If anyone can come up with a descent explanation of what they were please fucking tell me. This shit is nightmare everytime I think of it.

Heres a pic I drew of that place so you guys get it...

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7302/untitledlc0.jpg

Im an act out of impulse kind of person so I probably would have thought it was just my eyes [on the black shadow part as well as the seagull lookin thing part as I have terrible vision] and kept walking but if I had done what you had done I would have looked over the edge to see. I mean if it could jump up there then I think it would have done it. Or looked, spotted it, jumped, and landed on the mother fucker

:)

Im an act out of impulse kind of person so I probably would have thought it was just my eyes [on the black shadow part as well as the seagull lookin thing part as I have terrible vision] and kept walking but if I had done what you had done I would have looked over the edge to see. I mean if it could jump up there then I think it would have done it. Or looked, spotted it, jumped, and landed on the mother fucker

:)

you got punked by el chupacabra!:eek:

i meant to quote the long ghost story...my bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Just recently i was painting this bridge that you have to take a cutty little walk through the woods to get to with a friend of mine and as we were walking back there was a dugout and we hear from the dug-out "what the fuck are you doing?" and i look over and its some guy and hes like "i asked who the fuck was there and you didnt answer, im trying to get some head over here what the fuck." and me and my boy pulled out brass knucks and hes like "what? you guys gonna jump me?" all sarcastic and i was like "drop it man, dont worry about it" and he gets all cocky and is like "Oh i aint the one thats gotta worry home boy" and starts getting all pissed then goes "fuck this, i'd rather get head" and just walks away.

then we left.

True story.

Last weekend when me and a friend were out on the way to park some drunk was on the wrong side of the road heading towards my car. I figured whatever what is one drunk. Then later that night when we were going to hit this roof spot some idiot came hauling around the corner flattened all his tires, hit a pole, and then proceeds towards us at about 70mph. We ran our asses off haha then decided to say "Fuck this" and went home. Two drunks in one night is way too many for me.

Ok just recently myself and 2 mates where doing a backjump, when 3 transit police jump down off platform and start sprinting towards us. We all hit the legs up an embankment and through some bushes. 1 guy was seperated and we thought he must have been caught, me and my mate kept jogging down along side the tracks and through some little cheap housing village where we ditched the paint etc.

Just as we where popping out the other side we saw the police van rolling through heading in the direction of the spot. We bailed again another 500 meters or so into a park where I called my mate, who flukely had escaped and happened to be no more than about 50 meters away in a bush in the same park.

We met up, had a bit of a laugh about how shit transit police are then I switched clothes up a bit and went back to get my car, which was parked not too far away from the spot. While im walking back over I can see some police lights flashing about a block from the spot and a few people crowding and watching from accross the street. I called my mate to say the police are still out and it might take a bit of time to get to my car, then walk over and ask the lads in the crowd 'whats happening boys?' One lad says, The cops saw this one Commadore cruising along and pulled it over and the 3 guys in it had jumped out and hit the legs over peoples fences and shit. 2 cops had followed while 2 more stayed , inspected the car and called it in.

The guy in the crowd joked 'Lock up your house mate, these guys are on the loose' I laughed and kept on walking back to my car. I drove past again, the cops where still therelooking through the car with a torch, then picked up my mates in the park.

What must have happened is the cops had profiled these other 3 guys in the Commadore as us (it was late at night in a sleepy suburb, not many other people where out) and pulled them over. Now im guessing that the car was stolen and thats why the 3 guys hit the legs , where as the police would have just seen that as a sign of guilt from the backjump.. hahahha!

So if they got caught they would have copped our shit too!

Poor cunts, I drove away laughing like a motherfucker!

The end.

i got chased out of a yard once by a ghost train. my friend and i were painting real late one night and just before we finished i heard this train rolling up on us and it sounded like it was moving pretty fast. theres a bend in the tracks so i couldnt actually see the train but i could see a little bit of the light on the front of it. so we start running real hard down the line trying to get to the opening in the yard where we can wait out the train in the woods. we finally made it to the woods and i thought that as soon as i turned around i'd see that train, but it never came. we sat and watched the yard for about ten minutes and nothing was moving.

just the other night i was painting down by these tracks on this wall thats about 15 feet high, the top of it is street level. and i hear some noise above me. so i look up and some dude in pajama pants dumps this garbage can full of metal scraps right next to me. i dont think he even noticed that i was there. made so much noise.

The stangest thing i've seen is... In the rail yard ..finished painting.. climb on top of a line of hoppers. All of a sudden two guys racing some fine ass cars come flying down the blvd....Rite before they get to the tracks a fire engine pulls out. The guy in the left lane hits it.. the other hi tails it out of there... we Bailed like quik.

one time i was going to this spot about 4-5 blocks away from my house and on the block that the wall was there wasa fucking lady walking her dog at 2:00 in the fuckong morning!!!! so i pass by her and said hi. then i wait across the street till i couldnt see her anymore then do my shit. and then as im done i turn around and she is starring at me like 20 feet away and she is on the phone!!. so i acted all calm and then booked it all the way home . figured she was calling the cops.

Just today I was doing a little insides and when I'm taking the train this hobo on the floor of the train was sitting next to this old lady and like feeling the fabric on her skirt and she wasn't saying anything so I was like what the fuck and then the guy next to her started looking at him and she got up out of her seat and then like 10 seconds later he gets up and follows her. Then shes like,"What is wrong with this guy?" So then the guy who was sitting next to her originally started staring him down and he just walked away and I got off. Haha all throughtout that only the lady said something funny ass shit.

i was tagging a dumpster and like 30 fat ass rats ran out

hahahahaha

I was just finished bombing in the trainyard and on my way back I saw this old lady pulling something from a bush...I came closer and she just pulls out a dead decaying pig out of the bush, throws it right in front of my feet and says: "good, we have something for tonight".

I just ran the hell outta there.

i seen b a bum shooting up, got attacked by some before too

heh, i see that in my normal life, how sad. well, not often anymore, but still occasionally.

2 gays fucking near my spot.

that's pretty bad. the worst story i have like that: went to an after party after a rave and looped out; woke up sleeping on the floor of a bedroom where a dude and chick i knew were in bed: that's normal. so i pick up all my shit and i'm heading out the door and to my horror 2 of my friends who i've never known prior to that to be homo are giving each other head ... had to walk around them just to leave ... it was the worst experience of my life. needless to say i don't talk to them dudes no more.

One night, under a bridge next to a local train station, halfway through a piece. Fairly stoned and pretty paranoid but i swore i heard some noises. Krept up and hid on the railing that supported the bridge and started rolling another joint. Sure enough a minute later someone comes out, some old ass looking dude in a cop uniform with a shitty looking briefcase. Absolutely shitting myself as he walks under the bridge up to the half done piece. He starts looking around a bit and then squats down and opens up the briefcase and pulls outta can, starts shaking it up. Next thing i know he yells up to me no worries mate you can come down and finish if ya want...im sketching completely and came down and finished my work while he did a quick throwie has himself a cone and walks off leaving me to it...Not sure what his story was but im figuring he was just some tripped out bum freaked the hell out of me but.

Archived