bringin' back the womens rant thread...

gatita

Originally posted by hail

ohhh never ... he'd NEVER hit me and he never has .. its jus our relationship ive been with him for over a year and a half now .. we have a really good relationship .. he jus gets angry easily .. sumtimes it hurts me .. sumtimes i kno he has no1 else to flip out on .. he always apologises and means it .. i mean i give him a lot of bullshit too so its all part of us i guess .. ohh by the way he's why write?

O DAMN!!!!!! "why write" got his card pulled.

well at least he isnt beating you. if he did, we'd all be on him with the quickness. relationships go through rocky times...its all part of it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup .. the blonde is me .. i didnt care he did that i thought it was funny .. i can say sum stupid shit sumtimes but so does every1 else .. besides my hair is brown with blonde highlights .. so im not a real blonde :D

Originally posted by slave_one

so gents, what's the meanest thing you've ever said to a girl? or vice versa...

<span style='color:black'>I saw some girl at the mall having a good time with her friends. She was laughing and really just minding her own business. Well I mosied on over their way and caught her eye. She said hi to me still giggling with her friends and i started giggling too. Then I dropped my smile really fast and said "Bitch you arent cute." I think i successfully ruined her day and i went about my business.</span>

Originally posted by mr.yuck

<span style='color:black'> She said hi to me still giggling with her friends and i started giggling too. Then I dropped my smile really fast and said "Bitch you arent cute." I think i successfully ruined her day and i went about my business.</span>

hahahah. yuck you are my fucking hero. let the bitches know.

<span style='color:black'>I saw some girl at the mall having a good time with her friends. She was laughing and really just minding her own business. Well I mosied on over their way and caught her eye. She said hi to me still giggling with her friends and i started giggling too. Then I dropped my smile really fast and said "Bitch you arent cute." I think i successfully ruined her day and i went about my business.</span>

hahhahah you are such an asshole. i love it.

I dunno i usually save that kinda shit for busted girls that have this intense attitude like they are to good for everyone else. I almost feel like its my duty to put them on the spot and let them know that they arent worth shit.

I think i am doing a good thing for the country.

BAH. speaking of woman's rants

I HATE GIRLS! so much

i find after going to an all girls highschool (sad.. but true).. i've had entirely too much of girls in general

i find that alot of them seem to be petty, and hold grudges, get mad at the stupidest things, are too clingy, are two faced. and in general wack

my girlfriends seem to get mad about the stupidest,pettiest shit. and i never get mad at them because i have learned to LET IT GO...

anyhow. it seems like i've been getting into a lot of "tiffs" with girls lately.. one in particular..

my ex (from 2 years ago!), his new girlfriend works with me in the winter and the summer, and has taken it upon herself to wage ware against me at work. SHe wants to killll me. for what reason? none other than the fact that i am her bf's ex. SHe is telling everyone at work (shes new, ive been there 4 years) that she hates me, without realising that the majority of these people are my friends...

sigh... stress unwanted.. school is over for a month.. FREEEEEDDDOOOOMMM

excuse me while i leave to drink my face offf...

The best

Sarah, now that I think of it, the thought of the girls you just described makes me think of rounding them up and shooting them for amusement. I rarely feel like this. These thoughts make me feel healthier for some reason. Thank you.

do any ladies get mad when they're boyfriend says a girl is hot and asks if u think so too?

<span style='color:black'>Me and my girlfriend have fun looking at other girls together. If she sees a hot girl she will point her out to me. She knows what i like. I usually reply with something like "Oh yeah. I would definately pee in her butt." Then again she is older and doesnt really look at other girls as competition.</span>

do any ladies get mad when they're boyfriend says a girl is hot and asks if u think so too?

nahhhhhh. i like looking at girls too (like yuck and his girl) and if i see one that he would like, i would point her out to him. he would deny that he thinks she's cute, but i know that he was looking at her. i have no problems with it at all.

besides, those girls have nothing on me. nothing. :)

Originally posted by Devilush

nahhhhhh. i like looking at girls too (like yuck and his girl) and if i see one that he would like, i would point her out to him. he would deny that he thinks she's cute, but i know that he was looking at her. i have no problems with it at all.

besides, those girls have nothing on me. nothing. :)

yeah ur right .. i donno it jus bothers me a liddle ..

well i mean, if he goes overboard and oogle for such a long time, then i would be upset, then slap the back of his head.

but then again, you two are young. when i was younger, i'd get bothered by it, a little bit of jealous even. but what girl at your age would want her man to be looking at any other women? i'm sure not many.

so i dont think you have anything to worry about. remember, if he goes overboard though, then you need to put him in check. ;) :P

Archived