bringin' back the womens rant thread...

gatita

Im 21, somewhat succesful in this short lifespan and have pretty high expectations of where i want my life to be headed.

lots of broads i meet , dont. It's a double sided card, one side it's the conservative office dwelling guy the other side is the debauchery craving midnight runner. not that it's what i look for it's just what happens, i mean, who else is outside after midnight that's a realy good person. not the majority. so to balance is easy for me since im the one doing it. but to be the lady in the relationship would be difficult to not really understand what's going on in your significant other's head most of the time.

so that's that. and when i do find a girl that kinda fits what i want, there's always something pushing me back from attaining it right away. even if it's not a perfect match even the opposite of me that's fince since we learn from each other on things.

eh, i think i want everything too quickly, seems ive attained a lot at my age and white picket fences and tire swings seem the next level over.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by saraday@Jun 13 2005, 10:42 AM

loller.

i found a pic of him, yuck~

6a89c27b47b7d53bb0b21f93e8f4dda80_full.jpg

aphex.jpg

SO, let me get this straight, you're dating Aphex twin?

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Jun 13 2005, 10:46 AM

Damn nigga, somebody hook this man up with some crest whitening strips.... or a punch in the mouth, either way get those corn kernels out of my sight.

:haha: :haha: That shit's gross. Sorry about that Saraday. Uggghh...

Originally posted by dubsface@Jul 17 2005, 11:01 AM

I dont hate on other girls, but they are catty. And with saying that, I am catty as fuck. I get jealous of chicks really easy, I tend to need to be in the spotlight. At least Im being honest, right?

Anyway, i also get along with guys better just based on my attitude and personality. I tend to say things that cause girls to reply "oohhhkaayyy" whereas, since its usually something either confrontational or outspoken, guys laugh or agree.

Also, many girls tend to be flakes (at least from what Ive noticed.) I dont know why I keep typing, Im not even ranting. Im just procrastinating cause I dont want to paint over my old apt.

i totally understand where you're coming from because i was the same way. not really catty, but i just had nothing in common with most girls so i just didnt even bother to get to know them. i had my one row-dog/girlfriend/bff and that's all i needed. and like i said, just recently, i stopped being so closed minded about it.. i realized how alienated i was being around penis' all the time, even tho according to my ex, i'm "a boy with a vagina." and i agree with you, i can identify with guys as friends more but, a completely platonic relationship rarely exists. i have a few, but they are rare. it starts to feel like shit when you realize that people you're surrounded by most of the time have motives behind hanging out with you and being nice to you...

and at the same time, it's not like i let every girl rock, i just dont hate on them cuz we have differences... there's really no need to. you have no reason to be jealous of any other girl. you should be confident in the fact that you are beautiful and awesome. trying to drag someone else down just makes you look bad and highlights insecurities.

i do agree that a lot of girls are flakes, but so are a lot of guys... the general population of typical stereotypes and empty intellects suck.

on a larger scale of things, girls fucking rock.. i'm totally a feminist (not in a bull-dyke way), but in the way that i'm all about empowering females... slutty ones, scandelous ones, gangster ones, smart ones, dumb ones, whatever... we are too awesome, and have been shafted by guys for too long (no pun intended) to hate on each other and bring each other down.

and i'll leave it at this... you are a goddess and you should know that, and you deserve to be treated that way and should not accept anything less. call me crazy, but thats the way i think....

Oh. there's been a lot of ranting going on.

2cents: Girls are ok with me, i get along with all different types of people.

I've been acquaintences with the trashy partying li girl, the jock girls, the hoodrats, the knitting ones, blondes etc etc.

I think i have androgenous behavior or something.

My Rant: This has been my first bad week of summer and hopefully the last. Apple juice is the best juice, martini's suck, i've lost the thrill i got from trees, avoiding people and situations is the way to go.

the end

dead sentiment. We'd get along, what you just posted is on point and the whole "guy with a vag" sounds exactly like me.

Actually, I almost feel like dead sentiment is my alter ego and I just dont know it yet, thats how much that post reminded me of myself. haha.

But anyway, I completely agree. There is no such thing as a platonic friend to a guy, just a girl he hasnt fucked yet. And you know what? Theres almost a 100% chance that if he doesnt want to have sex with you, youre probably extremely ugly. Haha, Im kidding (to a point.)

I do have my share of girlfriends, but Ive noticed that the closest one right now is basically as "boy-ish" as me. I dont even think its really a more masculine personality that seperates me from most girls, I think its the fact that a lot of chicks live in this fantasy romance world that I just can't tolerate. Im only 21 years old, but I feel "wise beyond my years" compared to many girls around me. A lot of my friends who are my age live in this "when is my Romeo going to come in on a horse and ride me into the sunset" type tip. Naaaaaaaaah is what I have to say to that. But dont get me wrong, Im not as anti female as I sound in this post.

MERO: I have no idea what Tirate means, so enlighten me.

Originally posted by dead sentiment@Jul 17 2005, 05:41 AM

nothing is more annoying than girls hating on other girls, it's petty.

not to sound corny, but girls should stick together and catch each others backs more.

oh shut up.

that is mad corny

there are lots of dumb bitches out there

save the hands across america for a fundraiser

petty is bitches who fuck their friend's boyfriends

there are crappy people out there, men and women alike

i also have plenty of platonic guy friends

i'm in a fucking crew with 30 men, and no other women.

if you write graffiti, you had better learn about drawing that line and never stepping over it

a person's sex is irrelevant to me

especially when it comes to graf.

oh, and just to elucidate the ridiculousness

i can think of a few things more annoying than girls hating on other girls

Originally posted by symbols+Jul 18 2005, 11:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Jul 18 2005, 11:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dead sentiment@Jul 17 2005, 05:41 AM

not to sound corny, but girls should stick together and catch each others backs more.

oh shut up.

that is mad corny

if you write graffiti, you had better learn about drawing that line and never stepping over it

[/b]

i'm not gonna pull your card... but i've heard about why you hate chicks, and it's all good. i'm still not mad atcha.

i'm actually down with most of the guys in your crew, and no i haven't stepped over any line of anything. i have hundreds of platonic male friends all down the east coast, but i'm not gonna be naive and act like they dont think about getting in my pants.

and there are shitty people everywhere... you really shouldn't be so bitter. there are tons of awesome people out there too.

maybe we'll run into each other one day, i hear that we're kinda similar (maybe not as far as chick hating... but whatever).. and regardless if you don't like me, i still respect that you're holding it down for girls in your city... maybe we can rock some freights sometime? or maybe not? hahahah...

sluts are awesome in my book.

dubs...

TIRATE means throw yourself

SIN CHANCLETA means that puerto ricans/ dominicans make up weird phrases that mean nothing inside our language. hense the black sheep stigma.

MAMI means that your the girl who's head i was bouncing off the fence the other day.

Originally posted by dubsface@Jul 18 2005, 09:26 AM

dead sentiment. We'd get along, what you just posted is on point and the whole "guy with a vag" sounds exactly like me.

Actually, I almost feel like dead sentiment is my alter ego and I just dont know it yet, thats how much that post reminded me of myself. haha.

But anyway, I completely agree. There is no such thing as a platonic friend to a guy, just a girl he hasnt fucked yet. And you know what? Theres almost a 100% chance that if he doesnt want to have sex with you, youre probably extremely ugly. Haha, Im kidding (to a point.)

I do have my share of girlfriends, but Ive noticed that the closest one right now is basically as "boy-ish" as me. I dont even think its really a more masculine personality that seperates me from most girls, I think its the fact that a lot of chicks live in this fantasy romance world that I just can't tolerate. Im only 21 years old, but I feel "wise beyond my years" compared to many girls around me. A lot of my friends who are my age live in this "when is my Romeo going to come in on a horse and ride me into the sunset" type tip. Naaaaaaaaah is what I have to say to that. But dont get me wrong, Im not as anti female as I sound in this post.

MERO: I have no idea what Tirate means, so enlighten me.

pshhhh, i really do think we are alter egos...

can i be the evil twin?

"21 & wise beyond your years" = me in a nutshell.

you're in nyc right? we should hang out... i think i've lurked you on myspace & you're friends with a good friend of mine.

Originally posted by symbols+Jul 18 2005, 11:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Jul 18 2005, 11:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dead sentiment@Jul 17 2005, 05:41 AM

oh shut up.

that is mad corny

[/b]

AHHHH! SOMEBODY MAD!

<OBJECT CLASSID='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://www.mycgiserver.com/~rapigator/dps/umad.swf><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://www.mycgiserver.com/~rapigator/dps/umad.swf WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT>

M E R O E S !

YEAH NIGGA!!!

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Jul 18 2005, 01:44 PM

dubs...

SIN CHANCLETA means that puerto ricans/ dominicans make up weird phrases that mean nothing inside our language. hense the black sheep stigma.

MAMI means that your the girl who's head i was bouncing off the fence the other day.

ARE YOU MEXICAN B?

TIRATE SIN CHANCLETA CAN MEAN LOTS OF THINGS. BUT IN ESSENCE IT MEANS "FUCK IT, GO HARD"

MEROOOOO

MERO, IM MAD CAUSE I GOTA HEAR THAT SHIT OVER MY FUCKIN MUSIC EVERYTIME I COME TO THIS PAGE.

And Im saying, chancleta means sandal. I know cause me and my girls say "HAAAAAAAAAAY CHANCLETAAAAAAA!" (chacleta is also said, to mix it up a bit.)

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Jul 18 2005, 02:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Jul 18 2005, 02:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by symbols@Jul 18 2005, 11:27 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-dead sentiment@Jul 17 2005, 05:41 AM

oh shut up.

that is mad corny

AHHHH! SOMEBODY MAD!

M E R O E S !

YEAH NIGGA!!!

[/b]

hahaha. :haha:

doomed for another page.

ah shit, it so funny because my roommate is in my room, frustrated, askin me how to retrieve a phone number from her cell phone, from one of her dates, i dunno i guess she was expecting me to fix the problem, and that camron shit is playin over and over again on my laptop real loud and she's callin her voicemail tryin to get the number and she goes can you turn that down please!" then she storms out my room, slamming my door.

i was tired and cranky, rudely woken up by an unnecessary call(dont you hate when people call your phone with nothin to say) but that scenario that happened afterwards put me in a comical mood. thanks mero.

Originally posted by Sarah Tonin+Jul 18 2005, 05:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sarah Tonin - Jul 18 2005, 05:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Jul 18 2005, 02:20 PM

oh shut up.

that is mad corny

AHHHH! SOMEBODY MAD!

<OBJECT CLASSID='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://img76.exs.cx/img76/3480/swfokkk1me.swf><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://img76.exs.cx/img76/3480/swfokkk1me.swf WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT>

M E R O E S !

YEAH NIGGA!!!

doomed for another page.

ah shit, it so funny because my roommate is in my room, frustrated, askin me how to retrieve a phone number from her cell phone, from one of her dates, i dunno i guess she was expecting me to fix the problem, and that camron shit is playin over and over again on my laptop real loud and she's callin her voicemail tryin to get the number and she goes "can you turn that down please!" then she storms out my room, slamming my door.

i was tired and cranky, rudely woken up by an unnecessary call(dont you hate when people call your phone with nothin to say) but that scenario that happened afterwards put me in a comical mood. thanks mero.

[/b]

GLAD TO HELP.

NOW ALL YOU NEED IS FOR ME TO JUMP OFF THE CEILING IN FATIGUES ONTO THE BITCHES BACK, SMASH A BOTTLE OF HENNY ON THE BACK OF HER HEAD, GIVE YOU A POUND AND WALK OUT LIKE NOTHIN HAPPENED.

MERO.

P.S. IM STILL DOIN THAT ITS JUST GETTIN DELAYED. HOLLA!

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Jul 18 2005, 02:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Jul 18 2005, 02:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-oneeightyone@Jul 18 2005, 01:44 PM

dubs...

ARE YOU MEXICAN B?

TIRATE SIN CHANCLETA CAN MEAN LOTS OF THINGS. BUT IN ESSENCE IT MEANS "FUCK IT, GO HARD"

MEROOOOO

[/b]

not mexican pero de esas partes,. . . digamos mas al sur.

i knew it meant something like that.

There's something wrong with white women, i dont know what it is...except those from culturally awesome cities.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Jul 18 2005, 08:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Jul 18 2005, 08:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Sarah Tonin@Jul 18 2005, 05:19 PM

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Jul 18 2005, 02:20 PM

oh shut up.

that is mad corny

AHHHH! SOMEBODY MAD!

<OBJECT CLASSID='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://img76.exs.cx/img76/3480/swfokkk1me.swf><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://img76.exs.cx/img76/3480/swfokkk1me.swf WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT>

M E R O E S !

YEAH NIGGA!!!

doomed for another page.

ah shit, it so funny because my roommate is in my room, frustrated, askin me how to retrieve a phone number from her cell phone, from one of her dates, i dunno i guess she was expecting me to fix the problem, and that camron shit is playin over and over again on my laptop real loud and she's callin her voicemail tryin to get the number and she goes "can you turn that down please!" then she storms out my room, slamming my door.

GLAD TO HELP.

NOW ALL YOU NEED IS FOR ME TO JUMP OFF THE CEILING IN FATIGUES ONTO THE BITCHES BACK, SMASH A BOTTLE OF HENNY ON THE BACK OF HER HEAD, GIVE YOU A POUND AND WALK OUT LIKE NOTHIN HAPPENED.

MERO.

P.S. IM STILL DOIN THAT ITS JUST GETTIN DELAYED. HOLLA!

[/b]

:haha:

aight. heads down here are still waitin for that uptown goodness.

Originally posted by rental@Jul 17 2005, 11:57 PM

god, decu, you remind me of me. i never really read this thread before....its interesting.

oh yea? and that's dope to me.

I agree guys + girls = just friends, does not work (well when it all comes down to it, It doesn't really.)

Unless the guy is gay or in a relationship or a quaker.

Haha now it's playing on both pages.

edited for clarification, of sorts.

Originally posted by decu goldyn1@Jul 18 2005, 11:18 PM

I agree guys + girls = just friends, does not work (well when it all comes down to it, It doesn't really.)

Unless the guy is gay or in a relationship or a quaker.

Or there's a grave lack of mutual attraction and/or alcohol.

The possibilities are endless.

Archived