Sweatshirt preferences?

misteraven

Guest sneak

currently rocking a grey crew neck nike jumper saying "LONDON" on it.

favourite jumper of all time.

gotta love zip up hoodies...retro if you rock it right, but cool anyway.

loving my carhart zip/hood. fucking amazing jumper, with the velour (i think) inside. comfortable like what,

but then theres the classic hoodie. placing shadows over writers faces since day one.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pilau Hands

if this is for possible future 4THW merchandise...man that's a tough job. a lot of skinny emo kids wear tight zip-ups, a lot of turbo hiphoppers want huge zipperless with giant hoods.

i go for zip-ups that fit somewhere in between. hood...enough to fit over my head. pullovers for a design but i don't have any of those.

i want a neighborhoodie, but not if i can find my own felt letters.

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

just stick with either cheap 10.00 walmart hoodies cuz they got huge ass hoods or if u got the money check up on some ecko hoodies...warm ass hodies with big pockets and nice interior...i want one now even tho its over a 100 degrees in chicago

what the hell part of chicago are you from? cuz it's only 60 by my house.

I highly highly agree about the pull over no zip hoodies with the kangaroo pouches..theyre great for loungin and keeping you warm.

When i go out somewhere and want to look semi-nice, i'll wear the fitted hoodies that zip.

Regular hoodie.

I like the big hood, as well, seems less restricting. They last ages, and are pretty much warmer than any other kind of sweatshirt. Black, perferably, I can wear it painting, and in the day it keeps the heat in.

I hope 4THW gets some hoodie action for the winter...;)

Hoodies, particularly ones without any logos on them at all, which is surprisingly hard to find. The only Nike I will wear is the socks my roommate got me for my birthday and my Nike hoodie because the only thing on it is the tiny little swish in the corner. And probably a stain or two.

Originally posted by LORDS

I like wearing IDUN hoodies but that just cause i bike

feelin that hoodie. me i just rock the normal regular hoodie, i had 2 my fitbikeco and zoo york ones..

lords you ride huh? what kinda bike you got?

Originally posted by Vanity

the prob i run into w/ a lot of hoodies is that the hood is too short, and the shoulders just kinda hover... but that's prolly cause i'm tall w/ broad shoulders.. but even in tall sizes, i have that prob.

Same here.

I think I'd like the zip ups cause if I'm out and about I might get a little hot under the collar and want to unzip it.

Though right now I'm in need of a waterproof windbreaker... preferably with a hood. Those are always great when you are feeling under the weather.

i have an adidas windbreaker w/ one of those hoods that you can fold up into the coller.. i don't like wearing hoods unless i'm gonna use em, otherwise they get in the way, and my upper back gets hot.. and you can only use them in really cold climates or when it's raining/whatever w/ out getting eyed by the cops

regular hoodies... i used to like hoodies with zippers more but now normal ones are just more comfortable. but the ones with zippers usually have better hoods, cuz they dont friggin choke you like some sweatshirts... for some reason they also make my shirt get all scrunched/twisted up sometimes... so yeah i like both now that i think about it.

This was a Good Thread

I learned more about hoodies in ten minutes reading these posts than I have in the last eight years. Basically, hoodies don't impact my world much. Houston is usually very hot, and even in winter, it rarely goes below freezing.

I will say this, anybody wearing a hoodie up, concealing their face in any weather but cold/rainy winter weather is going to draw the attention of every police officer that sees them. Still, they are pretty useful clothes.

What kind of places are good to buy Carhartt or Champion hoodies? I never see hoodies much in the places I shop, so I must be shopping in different places than you guys. I usually buy clothes at Wal-Mart or Target or Academy Sporting Goods. Their prices are good, and the clothes are tough and last a long time.

I like Carhartt stuff and I also like Walls brand jackets--it's sort of a low-ball Carhartt-style brown canvas jacket/overall/etc.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I love hoodies, some zippers are cool but i the classic hoodie with the cangaroo pocket is the shit.

Good thing about the zipper is that you can rock it with the zip halfway down and a polo shirt on the inside and look a bit more 'well' dressed but fuck that, if you wanna be more well dressed dont wear a hoodie. The zipper usually destroys the form of the hoodie, creates a bulk on the belly area and reduces the comfort dramatically, plus, when its cold, the wind passes through. So, classic hoodie:

Heavyweight, the thickest the better, real soft fabric.

Loose cut that fits, i hate hoodies that are too long for no reason and i hate hoodies with very tight necks. I also like the things on the wrists and waistline (i'm forgetting the word here) to be kinda loose.

The hood must be big to cover the head and to make sure that when you move your head you dont move the whole shirt aswell. The kangaroo pocket must be stiched on the two lower ends so keys, change and mobile phones dont pop out while moving. What else? heres my fav hoodie in terms of fitting.

Archived